The rebellion pt.1

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye unnie! Come home soon!"

"Neh, I'll try to be back before 2am! See ya squirtle!"

The door clicked shut, and the last of her unnies left. That left the maknae on her own at 9 pm, and that isn't good.

"What should we do now squirtle?" 

She looked at her doll for a reply before bursting out with laughter.

Playing by herself seemed boring after a while, and she started texting one of her friends, Saeron. 

Her fun was cut short though, she was procrastinating from doing her homework and her MC buddy Eunwoo found out and took her phone away, the last message being "Yeri-ssi, Saeron needs to do her homework. Please stop texting her." before blocking her number.

Just then, her phone rang.

"Taemin oppa!"

"Turtle! We were supposed to meet up, right? Maknae rebellion outing?"

"Oh right, I totally forgot! Sorry!" She quickly hung up. Joy unnie was going to meet her there because she had something in the afternoon.

Right.

She had totally forgotten.

"I'd better hurry!" She thought, rushing to get changed.

---

Along with her signature squirtle snap back, she rocked a pair of comfy jeans and a chic shirt with a pair of hot pink converse.

"Hurry up Yeri, we're going to start without you!" Hyuk messaged this time.

"I hope Taem oppa doesn't get too mad..." She muttered to herself, breaking into a light jog since the location was conviniently near her dorm.

---

"What is this place?" She thought, hugging the doll closer to her chest.

She looked around warily. 

The address Taemin sent led to a eerily basement, which was so badly lit she needed her phone flashlight. 

It didn't seem like anyone would be there, so she turned around, only to be grabbed by the ankle.

"BOO YAH!" Jungkook and many other maknaes surprised her by popping up right in front of her face. 

"AH!" She screamed, her reaction 0.1 second late, which caused the older ones to chuckle. Her protection squad was expanding rapidly.

"Why did you take so long?" Joy flicked her forehead for being late. 

"Sorry, I forgot." She said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck.

"It's okay, Maknae. Let's go!"

---

"Laser tag? Aju nice!" She held the shiny gun and inspected the cool gadget.

"Ayee~" Dino and Hansol high fived her for the song reference, Seungwan absent as he had some singing show appearance. 

"Pew pew!" Yeri, admiring the cool gun which lit up when shot, test shot at Hansol, and he faked a horrid death, crumbling to the ground, causing the room to erupt in laughter. 

"No no hae~" He immediately got up and copied Yeri's trademark gesture, causing more laughter due to his cheesy rendition.

The maknaes chatted comfortably since most of them were around the same age (mentally).

"Hey the round is starting!" 

Jungkook reminded the others, and they split up, promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter