Chapter Two: New Partners

Can You Keep A Secret- Seventeen Wonwoo Fanfiction

"I got here first." Eunmi stated as she sat down. Wonwoo smirked as he shook his head amusingly.

"Clearly, you must be blind, Kang. I was here first." He sat down across from her, his friends walking toward the table. 

Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows as she glared at him, staring straight into his soul. It didn't bother Wonwoo, of course, because Wonwoo was the only guy, in the entire school, that could stand a chance against her. Eunmi's friends came to the table, assuming that Eunmi had won it, while Wonwoo's friends did the same. Soon young was surprised to see Haru there and he immediately blushed.

"Look, I don't have time for games. Why don't you just be a gentlemen and let the ladies have the table. Yeah?" Eunmi protested. 

"And why would I be nice to you? You're just another one of the guys." Wonwoo shot back. 

"Tch." Eunmi's chest felt uneasy but she wasn't going to lose to him. Not right now, not ever. She sighed as she sat up. "Fine then. You and me, arm wrestle. Here and now. Whoever wins gets the table. Deal?"

"I'm down." Wonwoo smirked as he raised his forearm. Eunmi raised her own arm, wrapping her hand with his. She wasn't going to lie, he hand was quite large compared to hers, and she did feel a little weird.

"Ready, set, go!" They both said simultaneously.

-

"I'm getting an exciting feeling about this, Eunmi-ah." Eunmi's father squealed over the phone. "I'll be working with someone new."

Eunmi sighed as she looked out the car. All this man ever cares about is his job. All through out her life, Eunmi knew that the most important thing to her parents was money. Sure, there may have been a special place for her in the past but, not now. Her parents loved money. They've actually tried spoiling her with it but Eunmi knew that money doesn't buy happiness.

"We're having a dinner-meeting tonight and......" He trailed off.

"And?"

"And I was wondering if you could come to it with me. With your mom as well."

"But Appa–"

"Please?" He cut her off. "His family is coming too. It's only polite that my family does the same. I'm just asking for this one thing." Eunmi groaned, ruffling her hair. He just wants to impress him. That's all. She thought as she puffed out her cheeks. Why should I be pulled into his situation.... 

"Aish– Arasseo! But remember, you owe me!" She warned, sounding more frustrated than ever. 

"Oh thank you, Eunmi-ah!" He cheered, making sound kisses through the phone.

"Yah. Enough of that or I won't go."

"Ah– Okay! I'll see later for dinner, yeah?" 

"Mm." Eunmi ended the call and set the phone on her lap. She looked out the window, humming a balled. Seojun was surprised to see Eunmi like this. Usually she continue to complain but this time she's handling it maturely. He snickered. She's growing up... he thought. 

Eunmi plugged her earphones into her phone and ears, wanting to listen to her favourite song, All of a Sudden by Krystal.  The window lowered, immediately brushing her hair back.  

She stepped out the car, walking inside the mansion, greeting everyone that passed her with a nod as she walked to her room. She didn't know how, but the song was describing her feelings. 

Eunmi closed her door, plopping onto her bed, with the music still playing. Her arms were spread out, her eyelids heavy. Suddenly, her vision became blurry. She felt something rolled down the side of her face, a tear. She chuckled faintly. Somehow, every time she listened to this song, she'd always cry. 

"Appa! Come play with me!" Eunmi called, running to her father, glad that he had come back home from work.

"I can't right now. Go ask your mother, Arasseo?" 

"Aha..... N-Ne..."

Eunmi ran to her mother, carrying the two dolls in her arms. She smiled as she finally found her mom, but she was on the phone. "Eomma! Play with me!"

"I can't. I'm talking to someone special." 

'Special?' Eunmi thought. 'Aren't I special?'

"But Eomma–"

"I said no." She said with a harsh tone. Eunmi pouted as she let her arms fall down to her sides, leaving the two dolls on the floor. 'Th-They'll play with me later......' She told herself. 'I'll just wait.....'

Eunmi opened her eyes, "I guess there's no point in waiting anymore, huh?" Sitting up, she stared at the floor, lifeless. She arose and walked to her window and stared out the window. How did this happen? Why did this happen? 

-

"Miss, Kang. The guests are here." Somi said, knocking onto the door. Eunmi sat up and walked outside of her room. There was silence between her and Somi, but that was normal. They weren't close. Eunmi doesn't want to be close with anyone. If she does, she'll just get hurt once again. Thats why she keeps her distance.

"Ah! This is my daughter, Eunmi." Her father stated as he saw Eunmi walk down the stairs. The man looked familiar. She bowed, respectfully, and stared at his features. "Pleasure to meet you, ahjussi." She said.

"As it is to me, Eunmi." He bowed back. 

"Shall we sit?" Eunmi's father offered. The mysterious laughed. All three walked into the dinning room and Eunmi came to a halt when she saw him. He, too, was shocked. They stood there, looking at each other's faces. 

"Whats he/she doing here?!" They both yelled at the same time. The fathers were taken aback. 

"Aha.... Eunmi-ah, this is Jeon Wonwoo. Son of Jeon Siwoo. And over here is Jeon Bohyuk, his dongsaeng. His wife isn't here due to a business trip." Eunmi's father introduced.

"Tch. I'm leaving." Eunmi blurted. She couldn't believe he was here. Out of all people, him!

"Ah– sit." He said, grabbing her arm, pulling her down to sit next to him. Eunmi blew on her bangs as she was exactly across from Wonwoo. He too wasn't pleased about this thing but he had no choice. 

-

"Interesting place you've got here." Eunmi heard as she was gazing out the library window. She has a habit of doing that, looking out windows. She turned around to see Wonwoo walking towards her. 

"Tch. I'm leaving" she growled. 

"Wait." Wonwoo blocked her way with his arm. The next thing she knew, she was being pinned against the wall. "Don't tell anyone I was here. The last thing I want is for someone like you to run my image, got it?"

"Tch. Why would I brag about that?! It goes the same for me!"

Wonwoo let go. "You're lucky I didn't call my servants. Or else you would've been beat like you were at lunch!"

"Shut it! Gimme a tour of this place." He demanded as he grabbed her wrist. "After all, I'll be living here for a little bit."

"What do you mean?"

Wonwoo chuckled as he but his lip. "Don't you remember? Your father agreed to it since my father doesn't trust me or my brother alone in the house."

"I wonder why." She commented as she rolled her eyes. 

"Yah! I don't like it either. And it's not my fault. It's my brother's. He's been really out of hand when he's alone. Whatever. Just show me around, hm?" 

Eunmi pulled her wrist away from his grasp. "Go ask one of the servants. I'm not a tour guide. I'd much rather be one than be with you."

"Harsh, Kang. Ah well, I guess I'll just gossip about your diary to the servants then." He smirked, walking away. Eunmi stared at him with widen eyes. 

"W-What did you say?"

"I know, Kang." He laughed as he reached for this inside of his shirt. He pulled something out that looked really familiar to Eunmi. "Never knew you'd be the kind of person who would do that." He laughed, opening it. 

"How'd you get that?!" She yelled, running to him, jumping to try and reach it but he held it too high. 

"Ah Ah Ah, Kang. It's not nice if you don't share!"

"Give it back!! That's mine!"

"December 14, 2013......" He said as he began to read. 

"Stop!!"

"I feel really lonely, why doesn't anyone understand,"

"S-Stop!!" She cried, her vision becoming blurry once again. She grabbed onto his suit, her fingers trembling. "P-Please....... Stop" she begged. Wonwoo chuckled. 

"This is amusing. I have never seen this side of Kang Eunmi before. Ah! Alright! I'll hand it over." He said as he pulled himself away. She reached for it but he took it back. "After you do what I say." He protested.

"What if I don't?" She asked.

"Then I'll tell everyone in school your secret. It's a juicy one too" he smirked. He was blackmailing her. 

"I'll give you a day to think about it." 

"Ill do it!" She yelled with a second thought. She couldn't handle it if everyone thought of her differently. What if she became friendless? Then she'd be truly alone. Wonwoo walked toward her and grabbed her phone. "What are you doing?" She asked as he unlocked it. He was doing something until his phone rang. 

"I'm giving you my number. We'd have to keep in touch, somehow, right? Here you go."

"Hyung, let's go!" Bohyuk called.

"Oh– that's my cue. I'll be looking forward to your hard work, Kang." He smirked as he ran off. 

Why is my life.... Like this?

~~~~~~~~~

160416

A/N: I'm watching My Lovely Girl and Oh My soul!!!!! I'm in love with it! My favourite person is Siwon aka L/Myungsoo. ❤️ He's so cute! I hardly watch k-dramas but when I do I get all.... Hyper lol. Am I the only one? I love all the songs! It's so beautiful. NCT U recently made their debut! I wasn't really hooked with their song at first but now I am! My bias is Doyoung. ❤️  I love along lol It's fun. Das da lyf! I'm actually starting to get into the '96 line....... I also have a new bias (aka Bae) Romeo's Hyunkyung ❤️ 

Okay, bye....