Chapter Nine: Surprises

Can You Keep A Secret- Seventeen Wonwoo Fanfiction

TBH: I'm not even sure If I edited this or not lol if there are mistakes, I hope you know what I mean. ❤️️

Eunmi fluttered her eyes open, immediately welcomed by a tremendous amount of pain in her head. She held onto her aching cranium, eyes squinting so much from the bright light shining through. 

Eunmi yawned somewhat, stretching her arms as she looked around the room. "That's weird......." she uttered as her eyebrows furrowed. "Why am I not in my room?" Just as she was about to swing her legs over, she felt the bed shuffle. Eunmi widened her eyes as she saw a body next to hers, it in particularly, Wonwoo's.

"Ah!!!!!" She screamed in a high pitched voice, covering herself, causing Wonwoo to shoot up to see what was wrong.

"What??? What happened????" He asked frantically. "Are you hurt, what's wrong, Kang?" He asked. She looked at him in fear, somewhat, but then realized he looked like a bum. She smiled softly but shook her head, mentally, and came back to reality. 

"What are you doing here?!" She yelled, pushing him off the bed. Wonwoo fell onto the floor pretty hard, causing the people in the neighboring room to bang on the wall. "We...... Didn't do it..... did we?" She asked, hiding behind the sheets. 

Wonwoo groaned as he stood, giving her a look of annoyance. "The Hell Kang! You really had to wake me up for that?! Of course we didn't do it! You think I'd still be in my clothes if we did? We'd be but we're not!" He yelled climbing back into the bed. Wonwoo snuggled up to the pillow, trying to become warm since it was a chilly morning. 

"Tch. Don't have to be all grouchy." Eunmi muttered as she became calm, looking at the clock. It was seven o'clock in the morning, causing her to groan as well. She looked back at Wonwoo, seeing that he was already asleep. 

"He won't do anything so it would be okay to continue sleeping...... right?" She asked herself. She sighed as she finally snuggled back under the blankets, closing her eyes. She felt Wonwoo's radiant warmth barley touch her back, causing her front side to shiver from the unequal temperatures. 

She tossed over to the other side, [HELLO FROM THE OTHEF SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE] sneaking a quick peek at Wonwoo's face. "Tch. He's even a pretty boy when he's asleep." She mumbled, fixing a lock of his hair. Eunmi looked to the side, then scooting closer to his warm body. "It's cold." She said, snuggling up to his chest, inhaling his scent.

Wonwoo was still awake, just too lazy to open his eyes. He felt Eunmi's body move closer, so he adjusted his body so that she could come even more closer. It's not everyday you get to sleep with a girl, why not enjoy it? She took the invitation and snuggled closer without even thinking about it, Wonwoo resting his arm over her shoulder, chin on her head. "It's very cold." He said, chuckling somewhat. 

Eunmi could care less about what was happening, she just wanted more sleep. She would deal with it later. 

-

Wonwoo opened his eyes as he heard his phone vibrate on the side table. He squinted his eyes as he accidentally hit Eunmi's head, him patting it softly. He looked at the caller ID, instantly groaning as it read: Appaji. [Father.]

"Ne?" He answered, phone against his ear. 

"Wonwoo, where are you?" His father asked. Wonwoo looked around the room, it finally coming to him that he was at Mingyu's house. 

"Mingyu's. He had a party last night and I slept over." He admitted. Wonwoo looked at the clock and it said Ten o'clock in the morning. He heard his father sigh at the other side of the phone. 

"Can you meet me at the airport? We have things to discuss." He ordered. Wonwoo groaned, rolling his eyes. He knew what his father was referring to. His father wanted Wonwoo to take over the family business but that's not what Wonwoo wanted. Wonwoo was always fond of music so, he wanted to choose a Music Composing course in college. His father would always bicker about his decision and try to talk him into his father's business. 

"Can I not? I mean, I'm with someone right now and I—"

"Jeon Won Woo. If you got a girl pregnant at this age, you'll be a disgrace to this family. You haven't even finished High school yet, and you're over there–"

"Appaji! I'm not! Relax!" Wonwoo yelled, causing Eunmi to lift her head. Wonwoo just pushed her head back down on his chest, letting her resume to her slumber while he talked softer. 

"I can't right now, Appaji. Maybe tonight." He offered. His father sighed and his teeth. 

"Alright. Tonight. I'll see you then. You better come, Arasseo?" 

"Ne." Wonwoo said. They two hung up and Wonwoo lay back down. He looked over at Eunmi and smiled. She looked so adorable that he wanted to continue caressing her. He shifted onto one side, leaning on his hand. He ran his fingers through her hair, seeing how messy it was.

"Who was that?" She asked, startling the lad. Wonwoo pulled away nervously, trying to play it off, as if Eunmi didn't notice. 

"My father. He wants me to meet him at the airport. I told him I was busy." He smirked, his fingers returning to her hair. "Besides, its way more fun here than being with him." He pouted. Eunmi chuckled and shook her head in shame. Wonwoo found her cute, but no way was he going to tell her that. 

"Shall we continue sleeping?" Wonwoo asked in a seductive manner, lifting a brow. Eunmi rolled her eyes and jumped out of bed. 

"No way, Jeon. It's weird enough that I slept with you. I have to go anyway, my dad is coming too. My mother would probably want me to 'welcome' him." She groaned. Wonwoo smiled disappointedly, sighing as he swung his legs over the bed.

"You're probably right. Shall I walk you home?" He offered. Eunmi shook her head. She didn't want anyone to know that they've slept together. That would be bad. 

Eunmi washed her face and patted it dry. She walked to the door and bid Wonwoo goodbye. "Kang." He said, catching her attention, "No goodbye kiss?" He teased, pointing at his lips. 

"Tch. You wish pretty boy." She spat, rolling her eyes. Wonwoo laughed and that's when she took her chance to leave. 

-

Eunmi walked onto the sidewalk, heading toward home. It wasn't chilly, but cool. It was barely summer but she felt as if it were already fall. She heard the wind whisper as the trees danced, the shy painted blue with white streaks. It was really pretty. Eunmi always enjoyed peaceful walks, she could always think properly. 

Eunmi stopped walking for a bit when she saw two kids playing in the sandbox at the park, their mom's watching them. She smiled and closed her eyes, replaying her memories.

"Yah! ________-ah! Hurry up! We'll be late!" Eunmi yelled. She and a boy, that had just moved in across the street, were the best of friends. They were inseparable. Eunmi pounded on his door, waiting for him to come out.

"Eunmi!" He smiled as soon as he opened the door. He ran to her and hugged her ever so tightly. Eunmi pulled away when she caught herself blushing. Her chest felt uneasy. She shook her head and told herself that it could've been from the cold.

"Sh-Shall we go?" Eunmi asked, looking at him. He smiled and nodded, taking her hand, leading her to the park.

Eunmi always forgot his name. They were close but he moved a year later due to his father's business. She remembered that he left without telling her goodbye, she remembered she cried her heart out. She also remembered that from that day onward, she'd hate boys. 

Eunmi hardly grew close to boys. She hardly talked to them, but she always found some boy try to talk to her. 

Eunmi sighed as she finally realized she was arrived in front of her home. She blew in her fringe and opened the front gate, guards greeting her as she passed. As she unlocked the door, Seojun greeted her with his usual eye smile. 

"Good morning, miss Kang. It's good to see that you arrived safely. How was the party?"

"Boring." She uttered. It wasn't as lit as everyone said it would be. Her head still ached somewhat and she told Seojun about everything that happened that night. Out of everyone there, he was probably the one she was closest too. He's been there for her whenever her parents weren't. Seojun cared for Eunmi ever since she was a baby. He also noticed that she was blind to her parents. He never failed to notice anything.

Seojun arrived with some medicine and a glass of water. "Here. Drink this. It'll help with your headache." He said, setting it in front of her. Eunmi placed the pills inside and drank the water, swallowing it down . 

"Thanks." She said and went upstairs to her diary. She began writing about what happened at he party, how she was almost rapped, how she met Seungcheol, the kisses between her and Wonwoo. Everything.

Hours past and her finally came home. Eunmi walked down stairs and saw her father in the door way, his suitcase beside him, kissing her mother. They finally made eye contact, he grinning. He spread his arms wide, denoting for her to come.

But she didn't.

Instead, Eunmi turned around and left, leaving him there. Sure, it may have been disrespectful but it's not like he'd care. 

"Yah! Neo(You) Kang Eun Mi!" She heard her mother yell, "Is that how you welcome your father? Get back over here and greet him properly." She strictly said. Eunmi groaned as she walked over to him, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome home, appahji." She smiled. She gagged internally. 

Her father chuckled and ruffled her hair, "Its nice to see you, Eunmi-ah. I trust that you had fun with Wonwoo and Bohyuk while I was away."

"Sure." She shrugged. Eunmi hasn't spent much time with Bohyuk but he was hardly around. Wonwoo on the other hand, was constantly in her room, pestering her. 

"Ah~ I'm hungry, shall we go eat?" Her father suggested. "Along with Wonwoo, Bohyuk, and Mr. Jeon." He turned to Eunmi, folding his arms. "Whatcha think?" 

"Whatever." Eunmi spun on her heels, walking back up to her room. As she walked to the top floor, she looked across the hall, looking at Wonwoo's door. Instead of shrugging it off and heading toward her room, she walked to his. 

Eunmi wrapped her slender fingers around the door knob, pushing the door open. "It's dark." was all she said as she walked in. She turned the lights on, surprised to see it so organized. She looked around and saw his backpack on the floor, causing an evil grin to plaster across her face. 

She opened his bag, finding several school books, but no diary. She sighed as she closed the bag in frustration. "Noona? What are you doing in Hyung's room?" She heard. She immediately shot up, surprised to see Bohyuk there. 

"Bohyuk-ssi. Its been a while, right? Whatcha been up to?" She smiled. It was the first time Bohyuk saw Eunmi smile, it surprised him.

"Wah! Noona! You look so pretty when you smile! You should smile more often when Hyung's around! He'll definitely fall in love with you!" He cheered. Eunmi widened her eyes. It was the first time a boy called her pretty, aside from him and the guy from Spain. 

"Oh— Are you embarrassed, Noona? Heh. Cute. So even girls like you can get embarrassed. Nice to know."

"I-I don't have time for this! I-I'm going." She said and stormed out the room. She fled to her room and crashed on her bed. "Dammit! I was caught......." she said in her hands.  She chuckled and looked up, not really sure why she was smiling.  

-

"Kang." She heard from her door. Wonwoo leaned against the door frame, watching her like the the creep his is. He walked in like he was the boss of the place, and sat on her bed, reclining back. "I'm beat."

"Tch. Why are you always in here Jeon? You're bothering me." She said as she returned to her book. Wonwoo glared at her and pinched her nose. "Ow! What the hell! That hurt!" She cried, tears forming.

"Pay attention to me. After all, I am your guest and it is my last day." He smirked. Eunmi gave him an unimpressed look, rolling her eyes. "Hey." He whispered, rolling over on his stomach, "Let's hang out. Just this one last time."

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll see. Don't worry, we'll be back in plenty of time before we go out and eat." Wonwoo grabbed onto Eunmi's hand and pulled her to her balcony. She lifted a brow as he just looked down amusingly. 

"What are you going to do?" She asked as he walked to the edge. Wonwoo turned his head towards her, a suspicious smile written across his face. 

"We're sneaking out." Was all he said before he started climbing over the ledge and down the wall. 

"Jeon! Are you crazy?! There are guards here twenty-four/seven! We'll get caught!" Wonwoo jumped the rest of the way down, and let out a satisfying sigh. "Come on Kang! Hurry up before they come!" He laughed. Eunmi looked down, around, biting her lip. 

"I-I don't think I can do it! It's dangerous!" She backed down. Wonwoo heard people talking from afar and hid behind the bush. When they passed him, he returned to encouraged Eunmi. 

"Look, Kang." He said in a calming voice, "I know you're scared, but you can do this. I'll be right here if you fall. I've known you for the longest time and you always do something dangerous. You beat up boys!" He laughed. Eunmi looked down at Wonwoo, seeing his teeth as he smiled. 

"Alright. Promise you'll catch me? If I fall?" She said, voice shaky. Wonwoo chuckled, nodding to reassure the young mistress. 

Eunmi heaved herself over the ledge, climbing down the wall. She'd occasionally pause as she was too scared to move. "C'mon Kang, just a little closer." Wonwoo said. His voice was the only thing motivating her, calming her. What's going on? Why do I feel like this? She thought. As she was in her deep thoughts, her foot missed a vine, causing her to slip. "Ah!" She screamed.

"Woah! Gotcha!" Wonwoo said as he caught her. He smiled as he looked at her, holding her bridal-style. "Told you I'd catch you." He said. Eunmi's heart skipped a few beats. Wonwoo lifted a brow as he caught her starring at him. 

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." He smirked. Eunmi widened her eyes and hit his chest. "Alright," he said as he set her down. "Kaja (Let's go). Time is wasting." He grabbed Eunmi's hand and led her to the gate so they could "escape". 

"Can't you just tell me where we're going, Jeon?" Eunmi asked as she watched him in front of her. Wonwoo stopped his action and turned around to face her, smiling. 

He walked closer to her until her back touched the brick wall. He leaned to her, mouth next to her right ear. "It's somewhere only I go to. I've never shown anyone else before." 

Eunmi felt heat crawl up her neck and face. "Then why bring me? What am I to you?" She asked. Eunmi was anxious to look at his face, so close to hers, but she looked anyway. 

Wonwoo widened his eyes to see how mesmerizing her face was. Her perfectly curved nose, eyes glistening, beautiful shade of pink lips. It made him close his eyes, tilting his head, and brought his lips closer to hers.

Why won't I pull away? Eunmi asked herself as she noticed what he was going to do. Why do I.......... want this? Eunmi just stood there in between his arms, closing her eyes as well. The only thing on her mind was only a second away.

Until.........


~~~~~~~~~~
161204

Hello my beautiful ChocolateBars! I wanted to leave a cliffhanger cuz I want you all to anticipate my next chapter. This is just the beginning! I really do hope you all vote and comment! It means the world to me ❤️️ I enjoy reading your comments cuz it motivates me to write more. 

That's all. Hope you enjoyed it!
 
And OmG..... Seventeen Boom Boom..... my husband is so damn cute like :')