Chapter Seven: Surprises

Can You Keep A Secret- Seventeen Wonwoo Fanfiction

I just realized I've been using 'Yura' as 'Yuna' for a while....... So, from now on I'll be using Yura. Cuz I'm too lazy to find all the 'Yura's. Lol but Y'know, if you see Yuna's, you'll know who I'm talking about 😅

 

Eunmi's P.O.V

Due to Eunmi's fever, she had to stay home the next day. She didn't like it, of course, but she had to deal with it. As she huffed heavily, she sat up, looking over to her diary. "Hah....... I guess I'll write in here...." She said, picking it up. 

Just as she was about to start writing, she heard a knock on her door. "Yes?" She called. No answer. She furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head, returning back to her diary. Perhaps I'm hearing things. She told herself.

Knock knock knock. She heard again. Eunmi walked to her door, opening it, and widening her eyes as she saw who it was. 

"W-What are you doing here??" She stammered. The boy walked in and smirked, setting his backpack down somewhere and jumped on her bed.

"Ah, you're bed is really comfy Kang. Let's switch rooms, hm?" He said, lifting his head to look at her. Eunmi's face few angry since her question wasn't answered. She shifted her weight onto only leg, tapping on her arm. 

"I asked you a question Jeon. I'd like it if you answered me." She glared. 

"Ah, fine. Since you're my responsibility, I'm gonna have to take care of you. Y'know, since you're my slave and all." 

"Enough it's this slave thing Jeon! When are you going to stop? It's starting to get very annoying. Im not your toy."

"Oh– what's this?" He questioned as he picked up the diary from underneath his body, totally ignoring her statements."It's the diary I gave you........ You're using it....." He said, it sounding more like a statement than a question. He was about to open it when Eunmi snatched it away from his hand. 

"Don't read!" She yelled.

Wonwoo smirked and sat up on his arms,  eyeing the girl as she trembled. Eunmi didn't want him to read it, again. She wanted privacy. "And if I do? What will you do to me, Kang? Are you going to punish me?" He asked as he sprung up from her bed and walked to her. Eunmi backed away until her back hit the wall. She was now trapped in between his arms. "Hm? I wouldn't mind if you punished me." He cocked.

Eunmi could feel heat crawling up her neck. When did it get so hot in here? She thought. [When Wonwoo was born lol] She felt a little uneasy, her head slightly spinning but she ignored it for the time being.

"Oh, you want me to punish you?" She cooed as she placed her arms around his neck. She tugged at his soft jet black hair, weakening the lad against her touch. Wonwoo was shocked she was going along with it. It made his heart skip a beat– for a second. But oh how he enjoyed her playing so his hair. It felt really good. He was drawn to her at the moment, making his face come closer to hers. His eyes were hooded, mouth slightly open. Just as he was just centimeters from a kiss, he felt sharp pain in his area, causing him to fall on the floor, holding it.

"Don't play with me, Jeon. I'm hard to get. Don't think I'll fall for you like anyone else." She said and stormed off with her diary. Wonwoo looked out the door, his teeth. He chuckled as he used his hand to fix his hair, covering his face afterwards. "Heh. That Kang. I'm gonna kill her." He laughed.

-

"Eunmi-yah!!! Get well soon, Arasseo????" Yura said on the other line. They called her during break to check up on her, whining since she wasn't there. 

"Heh." Eunmi chuckled, "I promise." Currently, Iang was in the Kang Garden, swing her feet as she looked at the stunning flowers surrounding her. 

"Now that I think about it, Wonwoo didn't come to school either." Soojin said, grabbing the phone from Yura. "It's weird. You two didn't skip school together, did you?"

"Yah! Never in a million years would I spend my precious time with that wretched kid." She said in disgust. Just as she finished her sentence, Wonwoo had just walked to the Kang Garden, eating a peach. He lifted a brow and asked, "Who you talkin to?" a little too loud. 

"Who was that?" Haru asked. "Sounded like Wonwoo......."

Eunmi widened her eyes and covered the lad's mouth, preventing him from saying anything else. "Aha. That was just one of my butlers. It's okay. HE'S GONE NOW." She said, telling Wonwoo to leave with her eyes. He walked away, hiding behind the bushes so he could eavesdrop on their conversation. 

"Jennie is really something......." Yura stated as she suddenly thought of her. Eunmi groaned as she thought of her. "What is it? You don't like her?" Yura asked as she caught Eunmi groan. 

"Something about her just gives me this bad vibe. I don't like it." Eunmi sighed, leaning back somewhat. Wonwoo smirked as he remembered Jennie taking Eunmi's spot at lunch. Should he have done something then? Nah, if he didn't he wouldn't be "spending the day" with Eunmi. 

"Understandable. But she's pretty cool. She doesn't talk to any guys and everyone is starting to respect her. I think she's taking your tittle Unnie."  Haru said, taking the phone away from Yura. 

"It's not like I care........" Eunmi mumbled, even though she knew she was lying to herself. Eunmi liked being respected, but if someone else got more respect, other than adults, she'd get a little jealous. 

"Kang. Let's go." Wonwoo said, acting as if he just came back. This time, he was a little bit more quieter. Eunmi sighed and bid the girls goodbye, ending the call. She set her phone on her lap, looking up at him.

"What do you want Jeon?" She groaned. 

"Let's take a walk. I'm bored being alone." Eunmi kicked her feet back and forth, speculating if she would walk with him. She decided to since she was bored anyway. The two began walking around the garden, eyeing the unknown insects that were on the plants, the birds that sang. Eunmi heard Wonwoo hum a song, causing her to be hypnotized by his soft voice. 

"Kang." He said, catching her attention. Eunmi pouted somewhat when he stopped but responded. 

"What?" 

"Let's sit down in the shade." He said as he pointed to a nearby tree, shade under it. "And I want lay my head on your lap as you run your fingers through my hair." He finished. Eunmi widened her eyes.

"What?" She repeated, totally shocked on how casually he said things. Instead of answering, he grabbed her hand, leading her to the shade. He pushed her down lightly, him sitting in front of her. He then lay down and rested his head on her lap, awaiting her magical fingers. 

Eunmi sighed as she knew she didn't have a way out of it– figuring since he was already on her lap. "Anytime now." He blurted, still waiting. She chuckled and began running her fingers in his hair. 

Wonwoo's eyes grew heavier within each . The last time he felt like this was when he was eight. His mother didn't have to work that day and he felt a little tired, so she did the same thing to him. Wonwoo groaned as he mumbled "I'm sleepy." 

"Then sleep. Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." She said, petting his hair as if it were a puppy's. He looked up at her, his heart skipping a beat. She looked different for some reason. She was actually, smiling. Not like an amusing smile, but a happy smile. 

Wonwoo reached up, grabbing her head, bringing it down to meet his. Eunmi didn't resist though, but she didn't really expect it either. "Good, your fever's down." He mumbled as he withdrew. She furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding why he did that.

"I'm gonna sleep in your room. You have a comfy bed." He said as he arose, dusting off the dirt. He turned his head toward her, grinning mischievously. "Sleep with me?" He smirked. 

"Tch. In your dreams, Jeon."

"Oh you don't want to know what I dream about Kang." He winked. It sent shivers down her spine as she also rose up, not trusting her diary in the same room as him.

-

Haru and the girls decided to pay Eunmi a surprise visit after school. They were also told to give Eunmi her notes and assignments for class. As they walked past the gate,  they walked to the front door, ringing the door bell. A butler, Seojun, came to answer the door and told them to step inside.

At the time, Wonwoo was hanging out in Eunmi's room while they were both on their phones. Wonwoo was just being stubborn and didn't want to leave her bed, while Eunmi just let him— as long as he didn't touch her. "Im going to the bathroom. Kay?" He said as he went inside her's. Eunmi didn't notice though, she was too focused on her phone, chatting with the guy she met in Spain that summer.

"Eunmi-ah!!!!!!" They all screamed as they didn't bother to knock on Eunmi's door. Eunmi widened her eyes as she realized Wonwoo was gone– inside the bathroom. 

"H-Hey, girls......" She said in the most awkward tone ever. She glanced at the door, hoping Wonwoo was taking a dump or something so that he could stay longer. "W-What are you doing here........."

"Mm? What's with that expression? You should be happy we're here visiting you..." Soojin pouted, folding her arms across her chest.

"I am happy– shocked to be exact but... Um....."

"Yo, Kang. You don't have any toilet pa– oh ." Wonwoo had just walked out of her bathroom, holding onto the roll. "Aha....... Hey girls....." He chuckled nervously.

The girls looked back at Eunmi with a judgmental look, lifting their brows. "Now," Yura said, walking towards them both, "Tell me what's really going on here......".

Eunmi sighed as she closed her eyes. "Alright."

-

"So, you're not dating?" Yura asked as she tapped her chin. Eunmi and Wonwoo shook their heads. "Its seems like you are though. Or could it be that you both made an alliance?"

"Now way." Wonwoo growled, snapping his head toward her direction. Wonwoo and Eunmi were sitting beside each other while the girls towered over them both, constantly asking questions. "Do you know how bad that would make me look? After all that I've done to Kang, they wouldn't like me anymore."

"Jeez, Wonwoo. That's why you're single. You only care about your reputation." Soojin said in disgust. "I feel bad for that girl confessing to you the other day." 

"Tch. No one told her to like me." He spat in annoyance. Eunmi just chuckled whenever Soojin would go all out on Wonwoo. "Anywho, are you going to Gyu's party? He just texted me that it was this Saturday." He said, looking at his phone, facing Eunmi's direction.

"Oh she's going," Yura interrupted, giving her a mischievous grin, "Why?" 

"Just asking. Shall we go together, Kang?" He asked, nonchalantly, acting as if the girls weren't even there. Eunmi looked down at her feet, questioning if she should go with him or not. She swayed her feet back and forth, biting her lip. 

"Tch. Are you guys a couple or something? Hello? We're right here. Aren't you going to ask us if we're going, Wonwoo?" Haru asked with an annoyed face. Wonwoo sighed as he lowered his head, crying internally because of all these questions. 

"Fine." He huffed, "Are you, Lee Haru, or you girls, attend the party as well?" He asked formally. They all smiled from ear to ear. 

"Oh you know I'd be there!" Yura cheered, her background changing into bright colours with flowers. Wonwoo fluttered his eyes, not sure of what just happened. 

"She has a crush on Mingyu Oppa." Soojin whispered in Wonwoo's ear, even though everyone heard. 

"Y-Yah! I-I do not!" She yelled, her face turning flushed pink.

Wonwoo smirked. "I could talk to him if you'd like." He smiled. Eunmi could sense something weird in that sentence, and she's didn't like it. "If you let me go to the dance with Eunmi, alone."

"How does that make sense, Wonwoo?" Haru asked, making a weird face. "Just a few minutes ago you didn't want people to think that you were dating but you wanna go with her to the party? Where there's A LOT of people??? This is a KIM MINGYU party. There will always be a lot of people."

"They won't know if you guys guard the door." He smirked.

"Yah! I never said I was gonna go!" Eunmi yelled, finally saying something. They all just looked at her for a brief moment. Eunmi sighed a she was about to talk. "Look. What do you plan on doing, Jeon? Kiss me? What do you possibly want from me that you need to block the door so that no one could see?" She asked. 

"I just might." He smirked. Eunmi pulled a straight face. That was the most cheesiest answer I've ever heard......... She thought. "What?" He laughed.

"Sorry, that was an invalid answer." 

Wonwoo sighed before truly, answering. "Okay. I just want you to run your fingers through my hair, like you did earlier........" He admitted. "B-But I don't want anyone to know so d-don't tell anyone!" He flustered, talking to the girls. 

"But what's in it for us? Y'know we all don't like Kim Mingyu." Soojin cried. 

"Well, what do you want? Anything, and I can make it happen." Wonwoo said, putting his hand behind Eunmi's body. It looked suspicious to Haru but she acted cool. "How about I give you a date with Soon Young? Y'know the dancer in your class." He questioned.

Haru widened her eyes. "Soon Young? No. He owes me food. He doesn't have time to go on a date with her. That money is mine." She said seriously. Soojin looked at Haru in disgust. 

"Yah! Did I say yes? No! I don't want him!" She yelled. Soojin wasn't really too crazy about boys. Whenever she liked a guy, it would be once every few years. "The Chinese guy. I want him as my date." 

"Alright. And you, Miss Lee? What would you like in return? Kwon Soon young as your date?"

"No." She answered. Her bangs were covering her eyes. Almost as if she was hurting like she had a past with him. "I don't want anything."


~~~~~~~~~~
161012

This wasn't that good of a chapter but I wanted to post something since some of my readers are eager to read it. Tbh, I would be too. Lol if there are some errors in the chapter, I apologize. I was just skimming through. So it's basically unedited.

OH! I almost forgot. If you guys are into S.Coups fanfics, I'm actually writing one. It has a lot of action in it I guess. It's also a supernatural-ish romance. Idk. I'll see if I'll publish it one day. The title is called, Andwae, I can't. If you want more information about it, let me know.