Chapter Three: Master's Request

Can You Keep A Secret- Seventeen Wonwoo Fanfiction

Eunmi woke up to her phone buzzing, it annoying her. She groaned lazily as she reached for her phone, noticing that it wasn't her alarm, but someone calling. 

"Yeoboseyo?" She answered.

"What? No, good morning master?" 

That voice! 

"Oh c'mon, Kang. Just say it." Eunmi could sense him smirking through the other side. "I'm waiting~" he teased.

"What do you want?" She asked as she gritted her teeth.  The first thing she wanted was to her his voice in the morning. 

"Im hungry. Buy me some food on your way to school. It better be satisfying, arasseo?"

"What do you even like?" She groaned as she checked the time. She got out of her bed and looked out the window, seeing that it was still dark. 

"By me some chicken. Fried. Oh, and don't be late for school." He instructed. As she hung up, she threw her phone on the bed, beginning to pout. She began kicking her legs back and forth, huffing and ruffling her hair. 

Eunmi decided to get dressed, sneaking her way out. Though, she knows it'll be tough because there are guards around 24/7. 

She tiptoed out her room, quietly closing it right after. It's been a while since she last snuck out but the feeling was exciting her. As soon as she turned around the corner, guards were blocking the door downstairs. She knew if she'd tried to make up an excuse like "go to school early", they'd never buy it. 

Eunmi walked across the top floor to the other staircase, dropping a vase so it'll distract them for the time being. As soon as they scurried to go check it out, she slid down the rail and jumped off, running towards the door.

"Phew. Made it." She huffed. "Can't believe that plan still worked." She laughed. She scurried off to the front yard, hiding behind bushes. There's gotta be more out here...... She thought. 

Eunmi looked from one side of the yard to the other, seeing no one. She ran for the gate and it was to good to be true. No one was there. She escaped right before two guards walked right past her. 

Eunmi walked to the nearest street market. She's actually never been to one, there was no need. She was a bit nervous when entering. Where was she suppose to go? "Yo, you actually came." She heard.

She turned around and saw Jun from her class. It startled her a bit but then hid herself. "H-Hey. It's okay. Wonwoo sent me. He said something about 'Take Care of Eunmi. She might not know what to do when getting me chicken' whatever that's all about." He quoted, rolling his eyes. 

Wonwoo told him? Has he told him her secret? 

"C'mon. I'll show you around." He offered, smiling. Eunmi had no choice but to trust him. He's the only one she knows. 

-

"Here." Eunmi groaned, dropping he bag of chicken on top of Wonwoo's desk. He smirked and looked in the bag just in case if there was anything fraud.

"Good job, Kang. I'm proud of you." He said approvingly. "Now you know what to do at the street market. You have to thank me, after all. I sent Jun to help you. You obviously couldn't do it on your own if you had to."

"I got your damn chicken, now let me have it back." 

"It? And what would that be, Kang?" He asked with a smirk. Wonwoo arose from his seat, towering over Eunmi, but she wasn't scared a bit. 

"You know what I'm talking about...." She growled in a husky tone. 

"Oh, do remind me." He said in a mocking voice. It made her want to jab his neck with a knife. The struggles. 

"Never mind. I'm going to class." She said in annoyance, flipping her hair in his face. As she was walking out of his classroom, the guys huddled to Wonwoo's desk. 

"What was that all about, Hyung?" BamBam asked, his lips as she left (Yeah, dass right. I added him in dare. Be thankful lol jk). Wonwoo stared at him, squinting his eyes. He grabbed his head and pushed it away from him. 

"She's my new property, so don't touch her."

-

"Aish. Jinjja..... What am I going to do? I can't tell anyone about this. Everyone won't believe me or they'll be mad at me. Aish– Eottoke?!?! (What do I do?!?!)" Eunmi groaned as she ruffled her hair. She was on her way to class when she saw her chance to make herself feel a little bit better. 

"H-Hajima. I'm feeling uncomfortable." The girl stuttered. The boy was leaning onto the locker, the gal in between his arms. Her face was blushing because of how close they were. 

"Ah, come on cutie. Let's ditch class and play a little." The boy smirked. She flinched when the boy's hand got closer to her face, only to grab her hair, bringing it up to his nose. "Your hair smells nice." He whispered.

"Excuse me. You should really take notice of a girl's personal space. They really hate it if you come to close." Eunmi chuckled as she leaned onto one leg. The boy turned around to see a brave girl, eyeing him tauntingly.

"Oh? And who are you? You're much cuter than she is." He laughed. 

"Guess you didn't get the memo. Clearly, you must be a newbie, everyone knows who I am. My name is Kang Eun Mi. And I, am the girls' personal saviour." She said, amusingly.

"Bwahahaha! Saviour? You? You're nothing but bones!" He laughed. Eunmi looked at the girl and mouthed, 'run'. She did so and Eunmi walked to the boy, grabbing his ear. 

"We'll see who'll be laughing after this." She said hauntingly. 

-

"Okay! Okay! I've learned my lesson! Please don't hurt me anymore!" The boy pleaded. 

"Y'know, I'm glad I showed up when I did. I needed to release some steam somehow. Thanks. For that, I'll let you go........" Eunmi walked closer to him, reading his name tag. "Jeon Jung Kook. Hm? Jeon? Tch. You have that foul Wonwoo's last name too, huh? Whatever. I better not see you do anything the girls don't like, Arasseo? Or I'll come and find you." She warned. 

"W-Will do. Or, won't...... Okay." He agreed, looking down. Eunmi looked at her watch, mentally cursing at herself for taking too much time. Now she was late for class. 

Eunmi slid the door open, everyone's eyes on her, including the teacher's. He had a suspicious look and everyone was anxious to see what was going to happen. Was he going to scold her? Will he let it slide? 

"Good morning Mrs. Kang. Please hurry and take a seat." He instructed. The boys pouted when they saw that he wasn't going to do anything, while the girls cheered. 

"Psst. What happened?" Soojin asked, leaning over a bit. 

"Some guy was harassing a girl. He was a newbie too. He didn't know who I was, until I told him." Eunmi said calmly, her eyes closed. She opened her book, grabbing a pencil from her pencil case.

"Ooh~ I bet that didn't end well." She giggled. Eunmi wasn't really into violence, it just sort of comes to her. Well, she doesn't like to see damsels in distress so she helps out if she can. 

Eunmi lost all concentration from whatever the teacher was saying while she gazed out the window. I wonder what he's doing right now...... She thought. Will I be able to meet you again?

-
{Lunch}

"Yah, Wonwoo-yah~ I'm hungry~ share some of that chicken with me. I went with Eunmi just for you. I should at least get one piece."

"You're right, here." Wonwoo said, giving him once piece. Jun melted as soon as he bit into it, savouring the nice, crispy, yet juicy taste. 

"Yah, do you plan on sharing with me?" Wonwoo heard from behind. He leaned his head back, looking at an upside-down, grinning Mingyu. He laughed as he reached for his bag, giving him one. 

"Here." He said holding it up. 

"My hands are dirty."

"Probably because you keep sneezing on them and never wipe your hands." Wonwoo said, rolling his eyes. 

"Th-That's because... Um..."

"I'm joking, don't take things so serious Gyu. Come here, I'm too lazy to get up." He sad, still holding up the piece of chicken. Mingyu walked closer to Wonwoo, him taking a bite as well. To be honest, Mingyu loved it when Wonwoo fed him. It made him have butterflies in his stomach. 

"Dude, it's like you're making out with his hand." Jihoon snickered when he noticed that Mingyu's eyes were closed. Mingyu blushed almost instantly. 

"That's enough now, let's keep eating. We need to have lots of energy for practice." Wonwoo said, ruffling the hair of an embarrassed Mingyu. "Sonsaegnim wouldn't like it if we were to ruin his reputation. Just thinking about it gives me the chills......" He shivered. His friends laughed at him, Jun sneaking another chicken from him.

~~~~~~~~~~
160625 

A/N: 

Why, Hello. It's nice to see that I've updated 😝 I'm working on this story more than the others tbh........ But, whatever ^^ don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share! ^^