Chapter Six: New Student

Can You Keep A Secret- Seventeen Wonwoo Fanfiction

[My latest Girl Crush. I just can't decide between Jennie and Lisa 😍 anywho, I know school just started in this book but imma explain later. Mkay. Onwards!]

Eunmi's P.O.V

Eunmi sighed as she collapsed on her desk, her friends staring at her weirdly. "What's wrong with you?" Haru asked as she set her stuff down. Soojin and the girls were sitting on top of their desks, talking about boys, school, grades, hoes, etc. Eunmi groaned in response. "She must've dreamt about Wonwoo kissing her or something and now she can't focus." Soojin teased. 

"Yah!" Eunmi yelled, slapping her arm. 

"Ow. I was just teasing. Anyway, I heard Kim Mingyu is having a party, and only his friends are invited or something." 

"Aw, too bad we aren't his friends." Yuna bummed. The girls whipped their heads to the disappointed damsel, unsure what her true feeling were about the lad. "W-What? Yah! I don't like him!" 

"We never said you did. Though, I think it would be great! That way you and Mingyu could double date with Eunmi and Wonwoo!" Haru teased. 

"Yah! Do you wanna die?!" Eunmi yelled. They girls laughed as they kept teasing Eunmi about that hideous Wonwoo.  

"Y'know, now that I think about it, there's a rumor going around saying that Eunmi and Wonwoo are dating...... Eonni, are you dating Wonwoo?" The girls craned their necks, unable to believe it. 

"W-What! That's insane. Why would I date him? He's a jerk. Where on earth did you hear that from?" Eunmi said in annoyance. How could any of them believe that? Even if it was just for a second. 

"Well, after tennis practice yesterday, I remember hearing this one girl– she was probably a newbie too, she kept ranting on how this upperclass men thought they were all that. Her friend was rejected by a guy– which I'm assuming that it was Jeon Wonwoo, and she yelled 'That wretched Kang Eunmi! Who'll steal my heart! I'll destroy you!' And yeah. Then she said she saw you two leave together for a 'date'." Haru explained. 

Eunmi dropped her pencil, shocked on how much this could lead to trouble. "I-I have to go! I'll be back! And I am not dating Jeon Wonwoo!" Eunmi yelled, hopping out of her seat and out the room. 

"Heh. I bet she's going to see Wonwoo. Probably scold him or something. I kinda think would be cute if they dated." Yuna snickered.

-

"JEON WONWOO." Eunmi huffed on her knees, at the door. Wonwoo was surrounded by his friends, and so they all were surprised to see Eunmi there. She took a deep breath before walking over to him, not giving damn about his friends. "I need to speak with you. Come see me at the roof, NOW." Then, she walked away, expecting Wonwoo to follow.

The lad shook his head, getting ready to follow her when Mingyu stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hyung, are you two dating?" He asked. 

"I already said no to a hundred people today! The answer remains unchanged! Damn." He said in frustration. BamBam snickered as he imagined that actually happening. 

After what seemed like forever, Wonwoo finally came to the roof, finding a mad Eunmi with her arms crossed. "You took forever to get here." Eunmi groaned.

"Well SORRY. I was just trying to get past all the students down there. Why meet me at the roof though? I mean, outside the classroom would've been a whole lot accurate for a confession, don't you think?" He smirked.

"Who's confessing here?! Look. There's a rumor going around that we're dating and well, it's annoying! Why would I date you?! It's all your fault we're in this situation! Fix it!" 

"Relax Kang, jeez. I am well aware that there's a rumor, but why get so upset? It's just a rumor. Just say no."

"Eventually everyone gets tired of saying no. I'm sure you do too."

"Look, if it bothers you that much, just say yes. That way–"

"It can get much larger?! No way! I would never date someone like you! It would only make things much more complicated!" 

Wonwoo smirked and walked closer to Eunmi. Her back was turned to him so she didn't notice what he was doing. Until he did it. He wrapped his arms around Eunmi's waist, holding her arms down so she couldn't escape, and set his chin on her shoulder. 

"Really Kang? So if it didn't make things complicated, you would date me?" He whispered in her ear. Eunmi froze at his sudden distance. Why was he so close? "Well then, shall I order you to date me? Only to amuse the students of the school? I'm really considering it." He teased.

"Jeon. If you really did that, you'd ruin your reputation." Eunmi replied. "After all, you and I are only enemies in this school. All the people that worship you, would grow to hate you." 

"Ha...... I guess you're right." Wonwoo sighed as he let go of Eunmi. "I wouldn't want to disappoint them. Well, I'll think of something. But, while I'm thinking about it, come to Mingyu's party. He invited you. Tell your friends to come along as well. I'm sure he'd want as much people to coma as possible." He laughed. "It's an order." 

-

"Good morning students, I hope you're doing well." The teacher said, his voice a little scary. Eunmi didn't pay attention though, she just kept looking out the window, recalling her memories. 

"Today, we will be studying Geography so take out your books and open to page eleven." 

Eunmi smiled as she opened her book, remembering how life was as a child. How it was always cheerful. She never had to worry about anything. All she needed was her parents, and him. The three most important people in the world. 

"Eunmi, did Mingyu really say that we were invited to his party?" Haru whispered. Eunmi nodded. She knew Wonwoo wasn't a liar, unless there was a reason. But Eunmi believed he wouldn't lie about such a stupid thing.

"You guys are going to Mingyu's party?" They both heard. Eunmi and Haru looked over to Soon Young, the guy that sat next to Haru, aka, the guy that likes Haru. Eunmi smiled as she say how Haru looked at him, turning her head away from him. 

"Nope. In you dreams." She said, a little too loud. 

"Yah! Kwon Soo Young, Lee Haru! Are you two talking? Go to the back of the room and lift your arms! Now!" He yelled. The two groaned and walked to the back of the room, Haru now despising the lad. 

"Sorry........" He said, looking down at his feet. 

"You better be sorry. You owe me."

"U-Uh, yeah sure......."

"Buy me food later." She said. "I'll forgive you if you buy me food." 

Soon young looked at her and smiled. "Of course! Whatever you want!" 

-

Wonwoo's P.O.V

"Today we'll be having a new student." Our teacher said. "Come in and introduce yourself." She said. Just then, a girl came in through the door, blowing on gum and stood in front of the room. 

"Hello. My name is Jennie." She said. She didn't give much of a performance but Wonwoo could tell she didn't care. It made her....... Interesting. 

"Well, Jennie, please sit in the back next to Jeon Wonwoo. Wonwoo-ah, please raise your hand." 

"No need, I'm pretty sure I know where he's at. I mean, there's only one vacant desk." She laughed walking toward Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and smirked before looking back at her. Wonwoo wasn't going to make a move on her but he could tell every guy was jealous that he got to sit by her. 

"Apparently the school gave her father a mistaken date for when school started so, that's why she is transferring now. Treat her nicely, Arasseo?" She said. 

-

Lunch time arrived and Wonwoo beat Eunmi to the tables that time, but he had a really big table. He saw Eunmi come in, looking around for an empty table for them to sit at, and Wonwoo smirked. 

"Kang. Here!" He called, grabbing Eunmi's attention. Her friends pushed her to go and finally they all came. There were just enough seats for them all but three seats were next to each other while two were right next to Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo could tell she didn't want to sit by him because of all the crazy rumors, but there was no where else to sit. She huffed as she set her tray down, ready to sit, until someone else say at that spot. A girl. 

"Uh...... Sorry, but that seat was for me......" Eunmi said, looking at the girl. The girl just looked up at Eunmi, and began eating the food Eunmi had just placed in the table. Just then, Mingyu sat down on Wonwoo's other side, chowing down the rice. 

"Hey. I'm talking to you." Eunmi tried again. The girl rolled her eyes and plugged in her earphones, continuing to eat. Eunmi looked at Wonwoo, trying to see if he was going to do anything, but he didn't. He just laughed. "You know what. Fine. Have the damn seat. I didn't want to sit by him anyway." She groaned and walked away. 


Eunmi's P.O.V

Eunmi didn't bother to get another tray, she had already lost her appetite. "Who was she?" Eunmi asked herself. Does Wonwoo know her? 

Eunmi walked to the rooftop, gazing at the school yard. She didn't want to go back to the cafeteria, only because she didn't want to see that girl. 

She huffed as she decided to go back to the classroom, but when she went to open the door, it was locked. She heard slight rumbling and she furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed that it wasn't her stomach. Eunmi looked up, seeing that the clouds were grey and weren't too far away. 

"Heh. My lucky day. Whatever. I don't care." She said with hooded eyes.

It began raining, and all Eunmi had to cover herself from the rain was her school jacket. Even though it was only a little, she could work with it. Eunmi had forgotten her phone in her book bag, and knew times like this, are sure to come.

Eunmi's arms grew tired and eventually stopped covering herself. She just let the soaked jacket sit on top of her head and decided to sit down on the wet pavement. As she set her chin on her knees, she felt something warm run down her cheeks. 

"What?" She said as she touched them. "Why am I?" She was crying. "Stop. There's no reason for you to cry....... Stop." Eunmi knew very well why she was crying. It was because she was lonely, and she hated being alone. 

Soon enough, the rain had stopped, but Eunmi began shivering. She didn't trust taking off her clothes because what if a guy decided to come up. Eunmi huddled herself and before she knew it, everything went black. 

-

Eunmi blinked a few times before becoming fully awake. She was at the nurse's office, a set of gym clothes on her. "H-How did I??" Eunmi sat up, and covered herself as she realized she was in different clothes. Who changed her?

"Relax Kang." She heard. The curtain opened, revealing a Jeon Wonwoo. He looked sincere this time, with his hair was wet as well. "The nurse changed you."

"Why is your hair wet?" She asked. "Did you shower?" 

"Heh. Something like that. I was looking for you. Your friends were concerned that you didn't show up for class, and asked me where you could've gone. I was searching for a damn long time when I realized I didn't check the roof. By the time I was there, you were out cold. So I brought you here."

"Oh.... I see." She said softly. She wanted to thank him, but her body felt weak. Wonwoo just smiled, walking closer to her, petting her hair. 

"Your hair is still wet. You better dry it with a–" Wonwoo was cut off when Eunmi suddenly hugged him. "K-Kang?" He stuttered. "You okay?" 

"How could you have left me! I was all alone!" She cried. Wonwoo widened his eyes, realizing she had a fever, and that he had let her go during lunch. "I waited for someone to help me! I waited for you!" She cried, hitting his chest lightly. 

It was the first time Wonwoo saw Eunmi cry. She was a strong girl. She always showed durability. Wonwoo just patted her head, feeling a little sorry for what he did. Even though it wasn't entirely his fault. 

Wonwoo didn't realize the she had stopped crying and fell asleep. He chuckled as he set her back down, leaving her alone for just a couple of minutes so he could use the restroom. 

-

"C'mon Kang. Let's go! Seojun is waiting for us!" Wonwoo yelled, knocking on the door. She refused to go because what if they (the students) saw them together. Plus, she was too embarrassed after saying such things to Wonwoo. 

"Look. If you don't go. I'll just leave without you! Ppalli (Hurry)!" 

"Fine!" Eunmi said. She came out of the room and blushed as she made eye contact with Wonwoo. "For the record. I was sick and things were just randomly spilling out." She said, "But thanks." Eunmi mumbled and walked away.

Wonwoo laughed as he caught up to her, grabbing her hand. "Y-Yah! What are you doing! Let go!" She yelled, kicking his leg. "It's official. I'm going to let people know we're dating. After all, what will people say if they see me walk to you car and into your home?" 

"Let go Jeon! I'm not kidding with you. I'm not like those girls you can play around wi–" Eunmi stumbled a bit and held onto her head.

"You okay?" He asked. Eunmi nodded but she felt very light headed. "C'mon, let's get going. I'm not letting go for a reason. What if you fall? I'm not letting you go, Kang. I don't care if you get angry with me. Your health is much more important than some rumor." He said. 

Wonwoo explained everything to Seojun while Eunmi sat down in the car. Soon, they both entered the car while Jennie just smiled as she her lollipop. 

"Serves you right, Kang Eunmi. Don't get in my way. Next time, I won't just be locking you out." She warned. She smirked as she saw Wonwoo in the window. "I have a new target now, and he will be mine."

~~~~~~~~~~

160831 (Three weeks until my birthday!) 

** This took me two hours to write. Ah! I'm tired and my iPad is at 11% ** 😅

Well guys, maybe instead of a more awesome chapter, I gave you a longer one. I know Jennie isn't like that but for the sake of the story, bear with me. Please vote and comment you guys! I love you all so much! You guys don't know how much I'm working on this story and all my other ones but mainly it's this one. Please show your love and support. Thank you all and I love you. But I think updates will be much slower because school will be starting for me soon and I need to focus on it cuz it's my senior year. 😱