Chapter Eight: Nights

Can You Keep A Secret- Seventeen Wonwoo Fanfiction

>>> The outfit Eunmi wears to the party [top]<<<
This is going to be a loooooong chapter. Lol this is actually unedited. I'm just really lazy to read this chapter that has over 3K words . Have fun and hope you enjoy it. 😀
P.S. A new member in this one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As the days past by, Mingyu's party list grew. Everyone at school was invited. Kim Mingyu's parties were always the talk of the year. No one ever wanted to miss it. Well, almost no one. 

"Aish....... I'm so tired." Eunmi groaned as she buried her head in her elbow. The girls looked at her oddly. "That wretched Jeon kept me up last night. He wanted me to help him pick out an outfit for the party tomorrow." She huffed.

Soojin laughed. "Maybe he's just trying to send more time with you since it's his last full day with you tomorrow. He is leaving Sunday morning." She said, tapping her chin.

Eunmi sat up, looking at the door. She never really thought about it, but Wonwoo (and Bohyuk) were leaving. That should be a good thing for Eunmi, but why did she feel...... Weird?

"Aw, is our Eunmi going to miss Wonwoo?" They all teased. 

"Y-Yah! Never in a million years would I miss that bastard!" She yelled. She growled. "That little pretty boy just think he's all that." She retorted with an ugly face, "his scent is all over my room and sheets."

The girls widened their eyes. "H-He didn't sleep with you...... did he?" Yura asked as she leaned forward a little. 

"Of course not! He knows better. He'd sneak to my room and sleep on it when I would be doing something, but we never slept in the same bed before." Eunmi shivered in disgust. "That's just–" 

"If that were to happen," Haru interrupted, "I'd beat the crap out of him." She grunted while cracking her knuckles. "But then again, Eunmi can take care of herself. I wouldn't mind helping you out though." She smirked. 

"So, about the thing Wonwoo wants you to do....... are you really up to this? Why do you have to do what he says?" Soojin asked, cocking her head to the side. Eunmi didn't tell them about the whole diary thing, so she was afraid to tell them the truth. 

"I owe him." She bluntly said, her gaze shifting to the floor.

"What happened?" Another asked. 

"Uh–"

"Alright class, the lesson will now begin." The teacher cut off, walking into the room and placing his stuff on his desk. Eunmi sighed in relief, take a huge deep breath. Never had she been grateful of the teacher's timing. 

The girls pouted and took their seats. Eunmi brushed off what happened and continued looking out the window. What would it have been like if you were by my side? She thought.

-

Eunmi and the girls walked to the cafeteria, grabbing their lunches, while Wonwoo shouted Eunmi's name. "Yo! Kang! Over here!" He yelled. The girls walked ahead of Eunmi, Yura taking her spot next to Mingyu, not missing the chance; Soojin next to Jun, and the only two spots available were next to Wonwoo and Soon Young. 

Haru huffed and rolled her eyes after glancing at Soon Young. She looked over to Wonwoo, both of them making eye contact. "Don't think about it, Lee Haru. This is Kang's spot." 

Haru slammed her tray onto the table, next to Soon Young. Soon Young's heart felt uneasy at her sudden action, heart almost breaking. What made her change? She wasn't like this before...... he thought, looking down at his feet. 

Soon Young sighed as he stood, lifting his tray. "I'm finished." He said in a hushed tone, almost unheard. The boys looked up at him, concerned. 

"Yah! Where are you going? What's all that on your tray? You're not finished." Mingyu said with food stuffed in his mouth. "Just take a seat."

"If he wants to go, let him go." Haru said, taking a bite out of her bread. Soon Young looked down at her, tears beginning to form in the corners of his eyes. The boys noticed it.

"Yah!" Wonwoo yelled, slamming his hands on the table. "You don't talk about him like that!" Eunmi just arrived at the table, curious on what happened, but mainly growling at Wonwoo for yelling at her friend.

"Yah! Jeon! You think it's cool yelling at her?" She spat. 

"It's not my fault! That girl was talking !" 

"I merely said if he wants to go, then he should go!"

"It's not like you were sticking up for him! You want him gone! I don't even know why Soon Young likes y–" Soon Young cut him off by placing his hand on his chest. He smiled softly, shaking his head. 

"I'll go now. Don't worry everyone, things will be forgotten if I leave. So, I'm doing you all a favour. Just forget this all happened, Arasseo?" He smiled, bowing. He then took one last glance at Haru and scurried off to who knows where. 

"Tch. I hope you're happy." Wonwoo retorted. "Let's go guys. Nobody wants to be by a . It just ruins the atmosphere." He stood up, along with the rest of the boys, and exited the cafeteria. 

"What was that about?" Eunmi asked, looking at Haru.

"Yeah! I was THIS close to talking to Mingyu!" Yura whined, showing it with her fingers. 

"Just get off my back okay?!" She yelled in frustration. "Dammit. I lost my appetite. I'm leaving." She growled. 

Haru left and Jennie just smirked, watching the, from a distance. "Looks like I've found my next target." She grinned.

-

The boys went to go hangout with Soon Young, trying to cheer him up, while Wonwoo was told to deliver something to another teacher. He groaned as he walked up the stairs and saw Haru sitting down. He rolled his eyes and began walking up until she spoke. 

"How is he?" She asked, looking down at her feet.

"Why do you care?!" He shot back. She seemed surprised for a moment but he coughed. "I mean, sorry. Still worked up from lunch. Why does it matter to you? We both know that he likes you. And clearly," he said back facing her, "You don't feel the same way."  

"It's just–" 

"I really don't want to hear it." Wonwoo cut her off. "Soon Young's been through hell. We (the boys) are the only ones that understand what he's been through. He's always had a big heart, but you're over here crushing it. Soon Young deserves someone better, not a like you. We can all see that all you do is jeer him!"

"You think he's the only one going through hard times?! Everyone does!" 

"Not like him. Especially now since it's been five years since— you know what?" He chuckled in amusement. "I'm not going to tell you cuz it's not my business to do so. Just do us all a favour and stay away from him. Soon Young doesn't need you in his life. So just disappear from his, that way, we'll all be happy." 

Haru just stood there, not able to speak. Wonwoo was long gone, but Haru just couldn't do anything. She finally fell to the floor, her mind somewhere else. 

"Looks like you need some help." She heard. Haru looked up and saw Jennie smirking from the top floor. "Clearly you're the innocent one, no one is listening to you. Well, I can help you out with that." She smirked.

"Help? With what?" 

"Don't worry. I can see right through you." She smirked. "I have a plan."

-

The next day passed and still no word from Haru."Do you think Haru is okay?" Soojin wondered, concerned since she's the youngest out of the four, the maknae. "I'm kinda worried. Do you think she'll come to the party with us?"

"I don't know. She hasn't contacted us since yesterday." Eunmi spoke. Haru ditched the afternoon classes and probably went home. That, or she went to the abandoned school and practiced her dancing. "Let's just hope she goes. If she does, we'll talk to her." Eunmi assured Soojin.

"Kang. You ready?" Wonwoo asked, knocking on her door. Eunmi rolled her eyes and walked to him. 

"Whatever." She muttered as she passed him. Wonwoo could sense that Eunmi was angry with him, probably because Haru didn't want to talk. The girls were going in separate cars than from Wonwoo's limo, so Jun agreed to pick them up instead. 

Wonwoo hustled over to Eunmi, grabbing her arm and spinning her around. "Why are you mad?" He asked. 

"Tch. Can I not be mad? Do I have be jolly all the time? Is that what you want? Why don't you just order me to smile all night long, huh?" She spat. Wonwoo sighed and looked up, then looking back at her. 

"Look. I'm sorry that you're mad but you KNOW Soon Young likes her, she was just really rude. Are you always going to take her side? Even if she's the one doing wrong?" He asked, trying to make a point. Eunmi looked at her feet, face calming down. She then jerked her arm away from his grasp.

"Shut up. Don't act like you know her." 

"Do you?" Wonwoo asked, stopping Eunmi from walking too far. "Ive read it, Kang. You know you feel distant towards them, towards everyone. There's that one piece that's not holding you all together. And you know it." He said, taking a few steps closer. 

Eunmi balled her fists, nails digging into her palms. "It's not about me right now. It's about Haru." She said and walked to the limo.

The ride there was silent, Wonwoo knew she needed to think. As well as himself. If she can defend her friend, why can't he? He was too deep in his pensive thoughts that he didn't realize that they had arrived. 

"We're here." Eunmi retorted as she opened the door, slamming it shut. Wonwoo sighed as he thanked the driver, and went to catch up with her. 

"Yah. Who do you think you are?" He said, shoulders touching. As soon as she walked in, her face expression changed. She had never seen so many people at a party before. It's a good thing she didn't bring her phone, people might steal it by how close everyone was to each other. Literally. 

Wonwoo grabbed Eunmi's hand, preventing her from getting lost. "Wouldn't want you near those bad people now, do we." He said in her ear, tone changed. He brought her to the drinks, sitting down. Eunmi looked at the couple beside her, them tearing each other's face and clothes off. 

"Is this what they normally do at parties?" She asked in disgust. Wonwoo laughed and asked for two beers. The guy set each cup in front of the two, leaving to make another batch. Wonwoo took his cup and drank while Eunmi just took it and examined it. 

For about ten minutes, Eunmi just sat there, watching Wonwoo drink cup after cup."Afraid, Kang?" Wonwoo asked as he wiped his mouth. The look he gave her made her heart feel weird. 

"No." she answered.

"Then drink."

"We're underage." She said, setting it back on the table. 

"It's not even that strong, Kang. It's okay. Just take it." He said, grabbing it and placing handing it to her. To be honest, Eunmi never drank before. It was a new experience. 

"Hah......" Wonwoo sighed as she noticed he wasn't going to take it, "Guess we only have one way." He said and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the corner, where no one was looking. He then put a mouth full of the drink in his mouth. Eunmi just thought he was going to drink it but it was something worse. He cupped her cheeks with his hands and brought his lips to hers, transferring the drink over. 

Eunmi widened her eyes, squeezing her eyes shut. Sure, it wasn't her first kiss, but getting a kiss by Wonwoo isn't something you get everyday. Eunmi fluttered hey eyes opened and looked to her side to find a mirror. The reflection showed Wonwoo kissing her, eyes closed, hands still on cheeks. 

Wonwoo finally broke away, wiping his mouth then hers with his sleeve. "Well, now you've drank." He smirked. Eunmi kicked his stomach, causing him to fall. 

"Who do you think you're kissing!" She yelled and ran off. 

Eunmi couldn't believe what he had just done. They weren't in a relationship. All he did it was to let me drink?! What type of person does that?! She thought as she ruffled her hair. 

She decided to explore the house, put it was kinda hard to get by all the people. She headed up stairs and saw a balcony, hoping that there were no people. As she peeped through, she saw a dude, looking down and happened to look her way. 

"Hey there." He smirked. Eunmi felt this disturbing aura from him so she decided to walk away slowly. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" He yelled, grabbing her hand. 

"Let me go!" She yelled, trying to pull away. The guy was pretty strong, big, she knew she couldn't free herself. 

"Don't you wanna play?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her, touching her in places she didn't want to be touched. She felt something hard in her lower back and the guy reeked if alcohol. 

He pushed her chest down on the table, while he laughed awkwardly. Everyone was downstairs, while she was upstairs, about to get . She screamed and yelled, trying to break free but nothing worked. Tears formed in her eyes as heard him unbuckle his belt. 

"Wonwoo......" she whispered. All of a sudden, she felt her arms become free. She looked up and saw a guy, knocking the other guy out. He sighed in relief, glad that Eunmi was safe. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked as he walked toward her. Eunmi widened her eyes and took a step back. She's had her share of guys. She doesn't want to deal with anymore of them. "Look, I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Seungcheol."

"Eunmi." She replied, still not trusting him. 

"What's going on?" They both heard. Never in a million years did Eunmi ever believe that she'd be happy to hear that voice. 

"Jeon!" She cried, running to embrace him. She held onto him for dear life. Wonwoo could feel her trembling by the way she held him. He set his hand on her head while the other held her back. He looked back at the lad, gaze piercing his soul. 

"What the hell happened, Seungcheol." He asked in a low voice. 

-

The three were inside one of the rooms, drinking. Eunmi wanted to forget what had happened so she drank about five. "Woah there, Kang. That's enough for you." Wonwoo said as he took it away from her. 

"So you're saying that a guy tried to her? Man. I'm a total for leaving her." Wonwoo said in shame. "Thanks man." Wonwoo said, hitting his shoulder. 

"No problem." Seungcheol replied. Seungcheol was Mingyu's older cousin, he was just staying for college since his parents live in Busan while his college was in Seoul. Wonwoo saw Seungcheol every summer whenever his family came to visit. So over the years, they became close.

"Well, I gotta go. I can't sleep in this ruckus. Too many teens getting drunk and ugh. I, locking my room so that they don't on my bed haha." He laughed. Wonwoo smirked.

"And where are you to going?" He asked.

"To my girlfriend's house."

"You're probably gonna too." Wonwoo added. Seungcheol laughed but said nothing, making Wonwoo's theory probably true. "Just take a taxi." Wonwoo said to the elder. 

"Just take a taxi." Seungcheol mocked in a high toned voice. Wonwoo hit him and he scurried off to his room. Wonwoo cocked his head to look at Eunmi, seeing how she was holding up. 

He was surprised that was for sure. Her body was swaying from side to side, smiling and laughing whatever came to mind. Wonwoo smirked in amusement, standing up before leaning over Eunmi, picking her up and setting her on the bed. She laughed once more.

"It's Wonu." She laughed, poking his forehead with her finger. "Wonu Wonu Wonu." She sang. "Isn't our little Wonu so pretty. Neomu Yeppeuda. (Very pretty)." 

Wonwoo chuckled again, brushing her hair away from her face. "Kang is pretty too." He smiled. If only she was like this all the time..... he smiled. 

"I want my diary~~~~~" she whined. Hitting his chest cutely. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, trapping her into a tight hug. 

"Our Eunmi is so adorable when she's not being a stuck up little rat." He cooed. Eunmi pouted, eyebrows furrowing. 

"Im sleepy." She said as she walked to the door. Wonwoo heard a click and she walked back. "Shhhhhh." She smiled, eyelids closed. "No one will come." She laughed. Wonwoo lay next to Eunmi on the bed, her snuggling up to him. 

"You smell good." She said, face in his neck. 

"Get some rest Kang. You'll wake up with a very bad headache tomorrow." He said, ruffling her hair. 

"Wonu!" She suddenly yelled. Wonwoo jumped and looked at her. "Tehe." She told him to come closer with her finger. He did so, but very slowly.  

"What is it?" He asked. She snuggled up to him, kissing his lips quickly. "K-Kang?" Wonwoo blushed, heart racing somewhat. "Y-You okay?" Of course she wasn't, she was drunk. 

"You kissed me. Payback." She laughed. Wonwoo just rolled his eyes and covered her bare shoulder with the blanket.  

"Sheesh Kang. You play." He laughed, kissing her temple. "Why can't it always be like this?" He asked. Of course, Eunmi was already asleep. It wasn't too long before he grew tired himself. 

Wonwoo actually forgot about the deal he made with the girls but he kept his end of the bargain. The girls were just having a blast. 

~~~~~~~~~~

161023

Did you die?! Omg. Did I kill you all? Lol. Yes, I decided to let a few exchanged kissed in the story but that's okay. The fluff. Haru and Soon Young doe! 😢 Hurts ma heart. 💔 Don't worry more chapters to come! Bye loves!