Chapter Five: Unwanted Guests

Can You Keep A Secret- Seventeen Wonwoo Fanfiction

Eunmi's P.O.V

For the next few days, the relationship between Wonwoo and Eunmi remained the same, getting into arguments, both sticking up for their own people, her following his orders. Eunmi thought that he would be a little different since what happened a few nights ago, but instead, he might have became colder. 

If it doesn't bother him, it won't bother me..... She told herself as she put a period at the end of her sentence. She had just finished writing in her new diary, sighing at the fact that he still had her old one. 

When will she get it back? 

It was a Saturday and so that meant a break from school, meaning, a break from Wonwoo. Wonwoo hardly ordered things for her to do before/after school, only when they were going to meet at school.

"Miss Kang?" Eunmi heard. Clearly it was Somi so she hid her diary under her pillow before she allowed her entrance. "Lord Kang would like to see you." She bowed. Eunmi huffed, standing up, then walking to her father's office. 

There, she stood at the door, knocking. It's been a while since I've last been in here. She realized. 

"Enter." She heard. She did as told, closing the door softly behind her. "Ah, Eunmi! I wanted to speak with you about something. Come, have a seat." He said, pointing to the seat in front of his desk. Eunmi walked to the chair while he finished signing whatever paper it was. 

"Yes?"

"I have to tell you something. I have a business trip to go to and the man we met a few days ago is coming with me."

"So, why are you telling me this?"

"Because, his wife is already out of the country doing her own business duty. So, he asked me if we were able to take care of both of their sons. In other words,  they'll be staying with us for a couple of days." 

"So he was right...... He wasn't lying...." Eunmi mumbled as she recalled Wonwoo saying that. 

"My trip is tomorrow so, you'll them home."

"No thanks. Just let Seojun pick us up. I'm not walking home with them." 

"Very well, though, I don't know what you have against with one of those boys but you're going to have to patch things up with him."

"How long are they staying?" Eunmi groaned. 

"One week."

"A week?!?! Why a week?!" That seemed outrageous. Her father has never been away that long so what makes this trip so special? Not that she cared but because of it, Wonwoo has to stay long. 

"I told you that sometimes my job may require a specific amount of days. I never promised my business days would be short."

"Why can't he stay with his relatives? You hardly know them." Eunmi muttered.

"That's true, but you do. I trust that they're good boys. I don't think anything bad will happen while I'm gone. Treat them nicely. Now, that is all. You may go." Eunmi stomped her foot as she stood up, storming out of the room. It wasn't fair. She already had enough of Wonwoo at school, he's going to boss her around at home too. 

-

"Have a good trip dear." Mrs. Kang said, kissing her husband goodbye. Eunmi on the other hand was standing there, watching the whole thing with her arms crossed. 

"Now, remember what I said, Eunmi. Oh, and go with Seojun to bring them here. They may not feel so safe when a stranger knocks at their door. Perhaps when they see you, they'll rest assure."

"They're not babies." Eunmi argued. 

"No, but they are kids. No more arguing. Go with him, now."

"Tch. Whatever." Eunmi grabbed her coat from the closet, slipping on a pair of shoes.

"Honestly," she heard her mother sigh, "What're we going to do with that girl? She never listens. I wonder what made her like this."

"If only you knew.........." Eunmi whispered as she closed the door and walked into the car. 

-

"Kang." Wonwoo said as soon as he got into the limousine, his brother getting in a second later.

"Jeon." Eunmi replied, her arms crossed. The seating arrangement was Eunmi, Wonwoo, and Bohyuk. Seojun finally entered the car and began driving home. Eunmi plugged her earphones in, listening to the latest kpop songs. 

She felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to look in that direction. She pulled a bud out, wanting to hear whatever it was he was going to say. 

"Give one to me." He said, reaching for a bud.

"No. You have a phone right there. Listen to your own music." She growled. Wonwoo smirked and grabbed her phone, causing her to whine. 

"But I want to listen."

"Give it back!" The two fought for quite sometime. It was pretty normal to see the two fight but this time it looked a bit more, playful. Wonwoo kept teasing her on how short she was compared to him, even though her height was pretty decent. 

"Hyung, you can listen to my music. It's kinda rude to take someone else's phone without asking, even if she is your girlfriend." Bohyuk interrupted. The two paused, craning their necks to the younger.

"What did you say?" They both said in a creepy manner. Sweat beaded on Bohyuk's forhead, him blinking nervously. 

"Y-You two aren't dating?"

"Ani!!!!!" They both yelled. Just as they were about to scold Bohyuk, Seojun stopped right in front of the Kang Mansion. The two only saw the mansion at night so they didn't really take a good look at it, figuring since it was dark. 

"Wow. Really pretty." Bohyuk said, sighing at the sight. Wonwoo and Eunmi glanced at each other then smirking. "Ow! Hey!" Bohyuk whined. The two hit the dongsaeng on the the back of his head. 

"Man, it must be really nice to live here. How many rooms?" Bohyuk asked, still rubbing his head.

"Sixty-four." Eunmi answered nonchalantly.

"Sixty-four?!?! That's a lot of rooms! More than us! We only have forty-three." Bohyuk said. They all walked inside while Seojun and a few others brought their bags in. "So, Noona, where is our room?" 

"Room? Heu." Eunmi chuckled. "You both are getting your own room. Having to share a room seems bizarre, don't you think? Here at the Kang mansion, we will treat you as if you were one of our own." She quoted with sarcasm. "This way." 

Eunmi showed them to their rooms, with was right across from each other. Their rooms were at the end of the hallway while Eunmi's was on the complete opposite end. She wasn't too psyched to know that they were near her.  

"I guess I'll have a lot of fun here, Kang. I really do." She heard Wonwoo whisper in her ear. It gave her shivers down her spine but she played it cool. 

"Good, cuz I'm not going to be here. I'll be staying with Soojin for the rest of this week. Go crazy." 

"Really?" 

"No. Like hell I would leave here for you to tamper with my stuff." 

-

Eunmi stayed in her room for the rest of the day, Somi bringing her dinner to her room. Eunmi avoided him as much as possible, she didn't want to see him. It was the weekend. Eunmi sighed as she stood up, walking over to her dresser, picking out clothing for her to wear after her bath. Eunmi had her own bathroom so she was happy about not sharing it with anyone. 

Eunmi undressed, stepping into the steaming water. She sat down in the tub and sunk so that half of her face was under water; the bubbles towered over the water, floating in their different forms. Eunmi breathed the scent of lavender, exhaling as she was relaxed. She plugged in her earphones as put her phone in a waterproof case so that if she had dropped it, it wouldn't damage. 

Wonwoo's P.O.V

The bathroom door was opened but her room door was closed. "Kang. You in here?" Wonwoo asked from outside her room. He turned the door knob, surprised to see it unlocked. "Hello? Kang! Damn that girl. Where is she?" Wonwoo was just about to close the door when he heard humming. 

"Kang?" He called again. He stepped inside the room, walking towards the sound. He turned around the corner, his eyes widening. "Oh. My. God." He said as he saw Eunmi in the bathtub. Wonwoo stood there [Like the ert he is jk lol], unable to run away. 

He was too shocked to do anything. Eunmi, on the other hand, was too engrossed with the music and warm water surrounding her that she didn't even realized a guy was in the bathroom with her. Plus, her eyes were closed. 

It was a good thing the bubbles covered her milky skin, sliding off it as if her body were a slide. Coming back to reality, Wonwoo panicked and hid behind the door. "What's wrong with her?? Sh-She should at least lock the door!" Wonwoo whispered to himself. Wonwoo checked if her eyes were opened, (but they weren't) and looked at her body once more. 

"God..... I am such a ert." He admitted and sneaked his way back outside the room. 

As soon as he succeeded, he slid down her door, his hand attached to his face. Wonwoo was too embarrassed to show his face. It was red and he could tell. 

"Oh– hyung! What are you doing in front if Noona's door?" Bohyuk asked as he was about to walk down the stairs. 

Wonwoo stood up, frantically, running to his room. 

"Whats wrong with him?" Bohyuk asked himself, looking back at Eunmi's door, then at Wonwoo's. "Whatever, I'm hungry."

Wonwoo ran to his bed, his face buried into the pillow. "Ugh! Kang you Idiot! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" He yelled into his pillow, of course it was muffled. He couldn't get rid of that image of her nice-smooth looking skin. It might sound erted but he wanted to touch it himself. Are all girl's skin like that? 

Wonwoo turned his body around, unlocking his phone and going on the web.

-

The next morning Wonwoo woke up to hear knocking on his door. "Lord Wonwoo," he heard a female voice say. Lord Wonwoo huh? I like the sound of that. "It's time to wake up. We will be serving breakfast down in the dining room. Feel free to come down anytime you'd like. I shall set your uniform outside the door." 

Breakfast huh? Let's see. 

"Wow! That's a lot of food!" Bohyuk shouted in amazement. Wonwoo looked at him with a scowl-like face, only because he was shocked for pretty much anything. 

The two boys sat down in front of the table and began eating, well at least, Bohyuk did. "Um, excuse me, is Eunmi joining us?" Wonwoo asked as he noticed an empty spot being well, y'know, empty for quite some time. 

"No. She normally doesn't eat in the mornings with the Kang Family. She's probably already left." The maid called Somi replied. 

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at his food. She doesn't eat with her family? They seem like nice people. Wonwoo stared at the vacant seat, concerned.

-

"Oh– Hyung!" Wonwoo heard when he felt a tall guy jump on him, causing them both to fall on the ground. Wonwoo his teeth as he saw Mingyu on top of him, smiling as he looked up at him. 

"What is it? You got me all dirty, Gyu." Wonwoo muttered as he dusted off the dirt off his uniform. Mingyu could care less about the dirt and took hold of the elder's arms. 

"My mom is letting me have a party!" He yelled.

"For what? Your birthday isn't until another eleven months." Wonwoo said, giving him a glare. Mingyu laughed as he realized Wonwoo was counting how many months were left. 

"It doesn't have to be my birthday in order for me to have a party. Listen! There'll be drinks (Alcohol)! Make sure you tell a lot people! Even bring Eunmi! I've never seen her at any of my parties. Maybe this one will change her mind!" Mingyu said in excitement, holding onto his arm. 

"Tch. Forget it. That anti-social dweeb ruins everything." Wonwoo said, pushing Mingyu away from his grasp. 

"But you're anti-social too...... Sometimes......." Mingyu mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~

160824

Finally, an update. Sorry for making you wait. I'll make the next chapter suuuuuuper awesome. Maybe. We'll see. I've recently been watching more dramas and :') I cry. Heartstrings. Yonghwa........ Park Shin Hye...... I'm done...... Imma go now. :').