Seven

Behind The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven

Hold your breath, Minah and Woobin ship might be sail in this chapter, but don't hate me for what might be happen next >.<

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ah’s house

Min Ah’s POV

I wake up from my long sleep. I still feel dizzy but less tired than before. My body was less burned. I open my eyes, trying to recall what happened to me. I look at the outside from the window – it is already night. Then I turn my eyes to my bedside table – there is a bowl of water and towel.

We don’t have maid and there is no way dad would take care of me like this.

My suspicious grew bigger. I look through the table to find any hints. Then I found a note written by Woo Bin.

Please take care of yourself. Call me if you need help, I want you to know that I'm always here for you.

-Woo Bin

I can feel that my cheek getting red, it's so embarrassing to think someone who I still considered stranger was take care of me while I was passed out. Suddenly a phone call is coming, and I stretch my arm to grab my phone on the table. The call is from dad. I answer the call and tried to be cautious for every word that come from my mouth.

“Min Ah, I will not coming home for these three days. I got a lot of works to do in the office.” Dad informs me about his condition that not allowed him to back home.

“Okay”

“And one more thing, where are you this morning? Why was I sleeping in your room?” I don’t know how to answer him. Every time he beats me or whips me or hits me, the next day he will forget it completely like nothing ever happen.

“I went to school a little bit early this morning. Maybe you are not realized you were sleepwalking and ended up staying in my room.” I tried to explain the not-the-true event that happens to him.

“Ah. I see. Okay Min Ah, take care of yourself”

He ended the call. I sigh as I already feel the burden of everything that happened between my dad and me. I will always lie to him about the bruises or glimpse on my face and body, and I don’t think it is a good solution for us.

I search my contact lists on my phone and I know exactly who I’m looking for – Woo Bin. As I found his number, I feel like I want to call him and thank him but I feel hesitate to do so. Before I am about to call him, a call is coming – from Woo Bin.

“I’m in front of your door. Mind if I walk in?” I am a little bit paused for a moment. I don’t know what am I should do.

“Hmmm.”

“I’m in.”

“What?”

He ended the call. I quickly leave my bed and walk to downstairs. I heard some noise coming from the kitchen and found Woo Bin there.

“Oh, you’re here. I bought this porridge. Come.” He invites me to the dining table as he placing the porridge on the table. I walk slowly to the dining table and sit there. I look at him as he sits in front of me.

“Come on, eat the porridge.” He asks me to take a bite of the food he prepared for me.

“I’m not hungry.”

“Min Ah, you barely eat anything today. I don’t want you to get sick again.” I know he concerned about me.

“How you know I’m sick?”

“My instincts tell me that”

I look at the bowl that containing the rice porridge that Woobin brought. I began to feel guilty. After all, he was trying to help me. I keep on trouble him with my problem.

“Err… I’m sorry. And thank you so much, Woobin. And I’m sorry to trouble you so many times.” I said while straightly into his eyes before I quickly turn around and hidden my blushing cheek.

He just smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter