Six

Behind The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 2006 - Kyungnam School

 

Min Ah’s POV

There is nothing much happen for these couple of week except Woo Bin who become really clingy to me – I don’t know why, I don’t hate him doing so but it doesn’t mean I like him. He became so annoying yet I feel happy when I met him.

“Min Ah, are you going home?” he approaches me with his big smiley face.

I just nodded indicates him as a yes. Then he walks next to me. For these past two weeks he will walks me until I reached home. After these time there is no secret about my identity anymore – he already know my name, my house and my worst nightmare.

As it already December, the cold weather became my very enemy. It is my silly mistakes that I forgot to bring thicker winter jacket, so I end up freezing in this cold weather. I can’t walk much as I tried to heat myself and I failed hide the coldness especially near Woo Bin. My teeth chatter and my body keep shaking and shivering.

Woo Bin closely observe me. He looks at my eyes and he shakes his head several times before he takes off his jacket and puts it on me. I look at him and widen my eyes – smooth move, I guess.  He really kind to me but I feel sorry for him because I can’t trust anyone anymore. I tried to trust him but I don’t know him really much to make me believe him and trust him.

“Thanks but you need this.” I thank him before I take off the jacket again and give it back to him.

“Why?” He looks at me with questionable look waits for my answer.

“I have my own.” Then I forcibly hand him the jacket and walk before him. He walks chase after me and put the jacket back on me.

“Just use it. I know you need it more than I need. I just need your smile to heat me up.” He smiles and put his finger on the end of my upper lips before he push it up – as he forces me to smile. I hate him.

Woo Bin’s POV

I feel so happy when I . She’s so cute when she mad or annoyed with me. This time when I use my finger to force her smile, she quickly takes my fingers off from her face and bends them. Then she gave me a very cold stare that almost my heart. Whatever she did make she looks so cute and beautiful. She slowly stole my heart and I don’t think she will give it back to me.

I walk her until she reached her house. Actually her house and my house are quite close, so it is not a big deal for me and it is totally not burden me. I feel happy walk her home to make sure she reached home safe and sound. I don’t want her nightmare happen again. I want to protect her from any danger unlike my mom who I failed to protect when I was kid. I don’t want to lose her like I lose my mom. My feelings towards her – I can’t describe and I never feel like this to anyone before.

“Goodbye Min Ah. Take a rest.” I waved my hands to her. She doesn’t even look at me and don’t wished me with goodbye or goodnight or ‘take a rest’ wish at all – but it doesn’t hurt me at all. I know I should give her time to accept me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12:30 am – Min Ah’s house

 

 Min Ah’s POV

I was laying on my bed while listening to my ipod – when Blackpink’s song Boombayah on the play. I heard dad knocks my door really loud and hard.

“Open this door.” He screams really loud asking me to open the door. I know dad must be really drunk this time so he tried to let out his anger by beating me. Every time dad stressed out, he will drink alcohol to wash out his problem and I will be his victim. After mom passed away and his business had some issues, he tends to drink more. He will beat me up – sometimes with his bare hand, or with his belt or hanger.

I walked to the door really slow. I’m scared to open the door. When my hand about to reach the doorknob, dad smashes the door and breaks it.

“What taking you so long, ?” He grabs my hair and drags me to the ground.

“Do you think you can run away from me? You can’t run this time.” He takes off his belt, and folds it with the tip and buckle in one hand. Dad whips me until I either cried or yelled out in pain. At first, I tried not to cry or yell, but I soon learned if I didn't, he would continue whipping me. My eyes are overflowing with tears. The pain I tried to endure become more pain and hurt me so ing much.

He stops whipping me and observe me up and down. There is something devil inside his eyes. He never look at me that way even when he drunk. I know he double drunk this time and I can’t imagine what he wants to do next. Suddenly he pulls off his pants and I didn’t like about what is going to happen.

All the flashback that happened eight months ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter