Thirteen

Behind The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ramada Plaza Jeju

Min Ah’s POV

Eun Ah already get into the pool and start swimming. The main 18 feet pool was full of school kids practicing their diving off the tower, taking part in squad, playing water polo and perfecting their synchronized swimming moves. I was amazed looking at them. As someone who doesn’t know how to swim, so I just sit by the pool and look at others. I saw Eun Ah and Ji Sub sunbae swimming in a fast pace looks like they are in a race.  Ji sub is swimming pretty faster than Eun Ah. I keep on looking at him, I don’t know why; he looks charismatic in the water.

He makes an arrow shape with his arms. One palm is overlapping the other and closes the arrow. With the high flexibility and elasticity, he makes circles with the arms movements while crawling in the water. He looks like a professional swimmer by glance.

While busy looking at him, I didn’t realize suddenly a young kid push me into the pool. I can’t freaking swim. I don’t know how to swim. I am panic; my arms and body was tense. My leg drop and slowly sink into the deep water.  I was trapped underwater and breathing is not an option.

Pain shot through me like an arrow as I was tossed like a ragdoll. I screamed in return with the last of my breath as the water me back down into the depths of my terror. Eyes open, the minutes passed as if they were an eternity. I felt the life draining from me and thought of everything I was about to lose.

I closed my eyes in defeat as I realized that I was leaving. Memories began to flood my mind, vivid and real. I can see my mom’s innocent face peering at me from the branches of a tree. So pure. My dad’s hand is slowly approaching me. I saw Min Ho’s face smiling to me. Suddenly, I saw Woo Bin and he shakes me really hard.

“Min Ah, please don’t die. Please…I lo…lov….”

I open my eyes. I eyes were blurry and I got a severe head ache. I can breathe now and all I can think right now is Woo Bin. I want to see him first as I open my eyes – but I am wrong.

“Woo Bin….” I slowly called him. Woo Bin is not answering me. Then I remember that he is no longer by my side. I heard Eun Ah’s panic voice and I quickly grab her hand. She must be worried about me.

“Min Ah…are you okay?”

“Yes…”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter