Seventeen

Behind The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ah’s POV

Grandpa and grandma allow me to go to Namyangju. I used excuse to visit dad at the prison when I am actually want to meet Woo Bin. In return, grandpa is coming along with me to Namyangju. Grandpa and grandma are always worried about me. They know how I was being before, so to avoid the same things happen, grandpa wants to follow me. After all I am just a sixteen years old girl, they can’t just let me travel alone.

Seodaemun Prison, Namyangju

Grandpa and I been asked by the police officer to sit at the small table while they are going to bring dad to us. I am actually nervous to meet dad again. After what happen to me, I still love him but I still scared of him.

Grandpa holds my hand when he saw me shaking.

“Don’t worry. He won’t hurt you here.” Grandpa tries to comfort me. I look at grandpa and smile to him. The only person who is always by my side besides Woo Bin is my grandpa. I can’t imagine my life without him now.

I saw two police officers walk beside dad. Dad looks extremely thin now. I feel sorry for him. Grandpa stands up and quickly hugs his only son. Grandpa must be missing his son so much. Dad looks at me and he smiles weakly. I stand up and hug him. My eyes cry for many reasons. Other than missing him, I am actually felt really sorry for him. If only I don’t call police that night, dad must not get into prison and everything must not end like this. If only I don’t give any statement that will lead dad into punishment. I feel so sorry.

“How is Jeju, Min Ah?” Dad asks me.

“That place is very calming. I have find friend.”

“You do?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter