Chap 16: Redirection?

24 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the studio...

"Hey hey~! Good afternoon, my lovely bestfriend! Shall we have some good and delicious lunch together? I invited our lovely Hani over~" Heading towards me, the youthful looking 92-liner looked exceptionally refreshed despite having knocked out the whole night by 5 bottles of soju. Since it was unusual for him to be so passionate, I stared at him doubtfully. "Why are you looking at me like this? I'm showering you with love to express my immense gratitude for last night's care and concern~! Not to forget this morning's breakfast and you even drove me all the way to work. You're really my most amazing bestfriend and 'roommate' and chauffeur and..."

"Shut." I stopped Sandeul before he could ramble on further. "If you're really thankful, grant me peace from now on. My ears need some silence, at least for lunch-- also known as my rest time."

"Hmm... But how can I stop when you still haven't answered my question? So back to the question... When are you going to introduce that pretty girl to Hani and I?" The annoying question was brought up once again. I could even swear that this is the hundredth time I'm hearing that same words ever since the morning sun rose and woke this drunkard up from the bed.

"Pretty girl?" I act oblivious, redirecting the question like how I did in the morning. "Which one again? There's many pretty girls I work with every single day I forgot whom exactly you were talking about. Not to worry, you can always find them at my shoots."

"Hey~" Nudging me playfully, Sandeul raised his brows. "Don't act as if you can't remember! You must have had a good time last night uh~! She looks pretty hot~!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I covered my ears, trying to drown out the repetitive interrogation from Sandeul. Almost immediately, I redirected the conversation. "Now that I think of it, Krystal is coming over for an exclusive watch commercial shoot later in the afternoon. She's totally goddess' level beauty, totally your type."

"You know my type, the one and only who came by and left quickly just like the thunderstorm..." With a childish pout, Sandeul looked pretty devastated for a moment, until his sly smile climbed back onto his face. "Anyways stop talking about me! We're talking about you, Moon Byulyi! For a girl to be brought home by Moon Byulyi who has never dated since like forever, she is as pretty as I imagined her to be~ So don't be shy! I'm waiting for you to introduce her!"

"You must have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter