chapter 8

all over again


CHAPTER 8


Hyun bin finally gave up and left in a hurry after yelling at me. Jong ki tought didn't let him say more than he already did,still i was really surprised about what happened just minutes before.


"sigh,who the hell was that?i think he isn't all that good in the head" he say while i was still embarrassed and not all that well,thinking back about what i just agreed on doing.


"just who was that man?" he ask me


"h-hu?" i try to act as normal as i can "cough,just someone i knew back when i was a trainee in korea,after he found out i came back,he always came to flirt with me"


"what?!i hope he will never show up here again or i won't stay still!"he say looking at hyun bin's direction


"don't worry he won't come anymore,i am sure"


"well maybe not him but other boys will come. From doctors to male nurse,even patients and so on,since she is here people are a looot more than before" said my friend just to make my situation worse in front of him.


"i can't belive it...well she is beautiful so i can understand them" what he said made my heart skip a beat and i can't help but look at him a little taken aback


"that's why you just came in handy" my friend smiled at me and looked at jong ki, i just hoped they won't see me trying to walk away as if i was a thief. I start to walk backwards,making little steps while they where talking with each other and then finally turning around to walk aways with little steps,but i was discovered soon.


"where do you think you are going?" he takes my hand to stop me


"gosh,how did you know?"


" ya,i lost 3 years worth of memory of us being a couple but i still know you quite well,my dear song hye kyo"


"aish" he then smiled and came closer to me putting his arms around my shoulders,the same way he did before when he wanted to tease me


"where you running away?" he smile while teasing me


"aish,i wasn't,tsk,why should i run away?" i say trying to scoff him off only to fail miserably


"really? but i think you where just running away,tsk,tsk,tsk,how ungrateful"


"ya,i am grateful,do you think i would run away?tsk,-i-i wpuldn't"


"mmm,what about our date? you promised remember?" aish,damn it,i know what i said


"i know...but i don't know when i can"


"don't worry i will take care of that,i know you won't lie about your work,just to escape from our dates right?" he tease me,damn he know me too well.


"i won't lie! i said,we will go out so..."


"good, see you later then" he smile


"by the way since you had a cold try and rest more if you can,don't get too tired,i am going to work now, see you later" he say before walking away. Now me and my friend are alone and i really feel the urge to make her bald.


"my dear"


"yes dear" she answer all happy with not a inch of being guilty


"ya! what the heck where you thinking,now i have to date him,why did you make things complicated,weren't you on my side?"


"i still am on your side,that's why i think you should give him a chance"


i got serious "...ya,are you for real? don't you know what he did?"


"i think,no i am sure he is sincere"


"what?"


"let's go and talk somewhere else,here too many people are watching and listening"  she point at all the stuff of the hospital and the boys that always come here to pursue me


"yes,i think we better go" i say while pushing her. Few minutes later we arrive to the terrace


"so explain"


"ok...when you where sick and i saw him there, i was seriously mad at him, so i decided to have a good chat with him"


"and?"


"and he is serious towards you"


"ya,how can you be so sure and even if he is...i can't forget what happened"


"listen dear,i was like that too,he asked me to help him but i had doubts and so i decided to do what i alway do when i have doubts,just nothing and let it be"


"are you saying you don't have doubts anymore? tsk good for you" i say looking the other way crossing my arms


"look at me,my doubt faded today"


"today?"


"do you remember the girl he had 5 years ago?"


"...of course...how can i forget her..."it still hurt me even now


"so what about her?"


"she came as a patient to me today"


"what?! seriously?"


"yes and it came out the fact that you came back,she told me that back then she always felt unsey when you where around"


"what?" i am now really curious


"she told me that when they first met, he was still confused about the two of you. It was new for him the fact that you two wheren't only a couple but where engaged too. Jong ki was afraid that your friendship that the two of you shared would be ruined,so since she liked him,she told him to date her instead to see if he would be able to clear his head"


"what? shouldn't it be the other way? i mean he should have dated me instead, to see if he could have feelings right?"


"yes,i know he made the wrong choice but keep on listening"


"sigh,ok"


"when they became a couple and went on dates,he was always talking about you,he always only tought about you and because of that they fought a lot,she was afraid because she could see that he had no feeling for her but still she wanted to belive that he was in love even if only a bit. The day you decided to go abroad he was taking her home and even when they dated he seemed out of it"


That must have been because he was feeling guilty


"the other time he always told her things about you, but that time he didn't, he just didn't seem like he was with her. When jong ki was bringing her home he received a call where he came to know that you already went away,jong ki started to run to your house like mad,he didn't turn around at all leaving her there"


"what?he did?"


"well since it was quite far he sent someone to her but he didn't go at all to her. The following days he never answered to her calls,only in the weekend he called her to inform her that he wanted to broke up because he finally understood what he was feeling.Do you understand why i have no more doubts? she told me they never even kissed once"


"what?! it's not possible!"


"it is,she said so herself"


"my gosh,i can't belive it...i mean almost a year together and no kiss?!" i really am speachless!


"well it was as i said before,he just wanted to see if he could fall in love with her,she tried to initiate a kiss more than once but he said,it wasn't the right time,he always told her that."


"my gosh!" after i heard the whole story,i am starting to feel so really happy,even tought he hurt me back then in the end he always cared or else he wouldn't have done that


"mmm? aigo,is that a full smile what i see plastered on your face?" she tease me


"ya,just shut up!" i say embarrassed


"so?what are you going to do?" i look at her with my new found happiness


"i decided to date him and...to know the jong ki he is now,not the one from his lost memory,but the one he became now"


"good choice!"


"thanks!" i hug my dearest friend and then go back to work.




I finally finished my work and i decided to sent jong ki a message






SJK POV


I am at work at can't stop thinking about what happened today. I was able to convince her to go on a date together,but i am scared,because she still didn't forgive me.I really hope she will just look at the me right now and not at the me from before and most of all i hope she will understand just how much i love her.


"where should i bring her' shall i ask to our friwnds where i brought her at our first date?"


"sigh,let's do our work jong ki,think about it later when it's time" i take my pen and the document i should look at when suddenly i heard the sound of a mess from my phone and was so surprised afer seeing who it was from.


"song hye kyo?! i can't belive it,i said i would go to her in the hospital, aigo will she say she changed her mind?" i hesitantly hope the message.


text


SHK: jong ki...let's go...on a date


TUD! I fell to the ground as i was surprised


SJK: what?! seriously?well you promised of course you will come...it's not like you mean it


SHK: but i mean it...i have somethings to ask you about. 9:31 AM at my house


"my gosh is it for real?she really asked me to go on a date? but why her house?"


SJK: your house?not at the hospital?


SHK: just come to my house. Prepare a good date,let me see where you will take me, i have high standard, i hope you won't take me the same place as before


"what the hell,did she just read my mind?"


SJK: wow i was thinking on bringing you to where we went the first time, tought i just had to ask around where i brought you...


SHK: ahahah,don't do it...just bring me where the you right now think it's the best


"this is strange,why is she so cooperative?"


SJK: hey something is wrong? i mean i never tought we would be talking like this


SHK: well,let's say i am curious


SJK: about what?


SHK:...i will tell you later,bye


Then our little chat ended there and i really think that this is the best day i ever has in the last 5 years


"i have to find a good place to take her" i am super happy,finally we are going on a date




I EVERYONE,SORRY I WAS BUSY AND COULDN'T WRITE THE DATE PART AS I AM REALLY TIRED,GOOD NIGHT ^^