chapter 16

all over again



CHAPTER 16


SJK POV


"what do you want to do hye kyo?...do you want to go?"


"i don't know"...what should i say to her?


"..."


"but what i am sure of is that  don't want to breack up with you,so please don't do it either"


"do what?"


"break with me,you know like in those dramas where the boy or the girl take turn to do that stupid thing,like sacrifice their love and let the other go,then they will regret it for all their lives and so on,ya! i tell you we already waste like lo many years,so i don't want to sacrifice anything anymore about us arasso?" i was speachless, to say the truth i was tempted but, in the end i felt guilty,because i decided not to let her go,to beg her too,not to break with me,this is so...just like us.


"mpfff"


"what are you laughing about? i mean is it the time to laugh?"


"no,sorry" i take her hands and smile at her.


"you know,i really didn't have any intention of break up with you" she smile and then became red in the face.


"i am glad" she hug me and i hug her back.


"i will have to find a way to let the two things go in the same way,sigh...i don't want to go to huston"


"then don't go"


"but i want to learn more"


"then go" she push me away and look at me confused  and a little bit angry.


"ya!,are you telling me to go away? when you said i don't want to break up?"


"i don't want to break up,but if you want to go how can i stop you?i mean i am scared you would regret it later on and blame me for it" she look at e


"ya,do you think i will blame you? when i decide something i will never regret it" i carress her cheeck and hug her


"arasso,if you say so,i will just trust your decision,as song as you don't breack up with me" song hye kyook at my right hand and soon after she grab it arredd it with her other hand.


"i won't breack up that's one thing that will never change,even if..." she look back at me this time with a more serious yet tender expression.


"even if i decide to do tohuston,i will never breack with you,do you agree?"


"of course,i will stay by your side as long as you want me to...hey aren't you angry? because i am"


"grumble..." she look away,embarrassed


"...mpfff"


"aish,my stomach is hungry"


"ahahah,so you are hungry?" she blush still not looking at me


"aish...dae,you pay" she is such an amazing girl and such a funny person to be with,i am glad that she doesn't want to breack up with me,but to tell you the truth i really don't want her to go away,i don't even know for how long she would have to stay there,what if there are too many guys that want her and in the end decide to stay in huston forever?...ani,it can't be,i refuse to think like that,i just pray for her to stay here with me,where i can always see her and stay by her side.


"aren't you coming? what are you staring at?"


"o sorry i was just thinking,i am coming!" i run to her side and take her hand as we walk toward the restaurant.


-----------------------------------------


SHK POV


Sigh,i am in my dormitory room,i am thinking of what to do,i can't seem to understant why can i just stay here and be happy with my man and learn here...sigh,if only they could give me the same opportunity here how nice could it be?...sigh. My mentor best friend,the one i am working for here in korea,is in par with him,he aknowledged me,but i never heard a word of him,requesting me to stay.My mentor and his friend are researcher too,the person here in korea,mister kim,is a really recognized doctor in korea just like my mentor in huston,i could learn well from him too and if i am able to be in his good side then i could even learn new way from him...sigh,if only he c-


"hu?,wait" i get up from the sudden realization


"That's right,if mister kim will ask me to stay as a part of his hospital permanently then i would be able to stay here and do what i like...CRAE! why didn't i think about it sooner-aish" i sit down on the bed again.


"tsk,it would be good that's for sure,but doctor kim is on par with his friend, he doesn't give promotion easly,i had to work my off to being where i am now in so little time here in korea,sigh..."


----------------------------------------


I always stay with jong ki when i have time either we go on dates,or he just comes to the hospial and stay with me and now i am in the hospital's cafeteria with him.


"sigh..."


"ya,are you going to eat or not? what did that poor chiken do to you?"


"aish...i just came up with a great idea but i don't know how to make it happen"


"what are you talking about?"


"ok,listen here,my director in the hospital of huston is the best friend of mister kim" he looks at me confused


"what?" i ask annoyed.


"who is it mister kim?"


"o,right, i forgot to tell you,he is the one i am working under right now"


"o,ok now i understand,go on so?"


"they pratically are the same,and in a way they have the same personality too,just that mister kim is a little more har to understand than his friend,anyway,if i can be given the same possibility here then it would be perfect,but i can't go on my own accord in his office and ask him,"hey can you let me stay here and since you are at it help me become like you?",i can't say that to him can i?"


"please don't become like him,i love you a lot but i can't really picture myself with a male called song hye kyo"


"ya!" i hit his leg


"ahahah,i was joking"


"ya,i am serious here i only have one week" i look again at the chiken in my plate who is really messed up.


"aigo,then just do your best in this week. I mean you are already one of the best here right? and you got a promotion too,so it's not overnight,you where nticed by him hat's for sure. Now the only thing you can do is doing your best of the best and and being good to him,just not too much to seem you are desperate,as a CEO myself i hate when people do that to me only to get promoted,if he is an hoest man then you should not do that ok? just work your best right now and then,if he still didn't say anything to you...you can go...to huston...if you want", when he said that last few words i died inside. It was painful to see him smile while telling me to chase my dream far from him,it must be hard for song jong ki,that's why i am going to do my best and stay here with him.


"i will do what you say but for that i will have less time for us this week"


"it's ok if this decided the rest then it's ok,just,do your best"


"arasso"


------------------------------


I desided to do my outmost best this week,everything is for my future with jong ki and i know it's a crazy thing at the end of the day,i don't even know if it can be done since we talked only a few times,but i really hope it could work. For the next few days me and jong ki pratically only looked at each other like only one day and i totally slept on his lap,i couldn't even lift a finger for just how much tired i am these days,but i won't give up.


"doctor song,are you on duty?"


"yes,what going on?"


"i have a patient,a child that i can't calm down,i am sorry to ask this of you but-" i pat the nurse back and smile.


"don't worry i will take care of it" i look at the boy who is sadly looking outside the window of his room.


"what are you looking at dear?"


"...the outside world?"


"what do you mean?" he inally look at me,poor boy it seems like he is been for awhile now.


"are you a nurse?"


"no,i am doctor"


"...i see..." he look again outside the window and i take his chart. The poor boy already had a few operations,i really would like to help him.


"...it's already time for my operation?" he ask sadly making me come back from my daze.


"hu?no,i don't think so,but why aren't you eating? you should eat in order to take your medicine right?"


"tsk,those pills...will they really help me?...will i be able to finally be well?" i couldn't answer,for a moment i was taken aback,the boy must be really scared.


"those pills,will surely help you,i saw your chart and the operation you will do will be the last too right? you are recovering quite well right?" he look at me and his sad expression changed and he became angry.


"you don't even know how much i was hurting all this time,those pills will never let me be healthy!" he scream, at me


"...you are right i don't know just how much it hurts,i would be lying if i say i know everything,because i don't but what i can tell you for sure is that you should be the one to belive in it,to belive,that you can do it"


"but it hurts! i can't stand the pain any more!" he start to cry and toss things around,i get up trying to stop him before he can get hurt himself.

"stop,it please,stop!" finally i was able to take him in my embrace and he started to hit me lightly on the back as he breack crying.


"UAAAA,i can't do it anymore...sob i don't want to to get surgery again,sniff,sob,sob"


"...listen,i am a doctor so you can trust me...i know you don't know me but,if you belive than you will recover faster than you could imagine,i assure you"


"i don't belive you! how can i get well soon only because of that! who did you take me for?!" he say desperately as he try t breack free from me,but i won't let him.


"listen here, in a doctor point of view the way a person goes to the desease is the secret,no matter how much the surgery goes,if the patient doesn't won't to recover then there is no way a person can leave the hospital but you,came this far this mean that you belived you could get well finally, this is going to be you last time getting the surgery right? it's today,so why are you being like this?...if you are scared than think of something else that you want to do when you finally get well,like...let's see o! a girlfriend! do you have one?...o no you are too young right?"


"no! i am a man already i am 17 you know?"


"o,sorry for me you are still a child"


"ya!"


"ahahah,i am sorry,ok you are a man then"


"of course i am!who do you take me for?"


"ok,then let me see just how much of a man you are"


"don't try and trick me those things only happens in movies and k dramas"


"ahahah,how cute...so it doesn't work...aish...i was found out"


"mpfff,ahahah,fine let's do thislet's make a promise"


"arasso,then,i will do what you ask me to do"


"i have a few...1) become my girlfriend,you are quite a beauty"


"...mpfff,sorry but i already have a boyfriend,anything else?"


"aish,then break with him? i am younger and more handsome"


"mmm,that's something i can't really accept,he is the most handsome man for me "


"ya! shouldn't you play along?"


"i am used to lying not even to my patients and you are not even one so,i won't tell you lies,soory"


"aish...then since you are a doctor can't you operate on me?" i was schocked


"what?...dear,i can't do that,i am not someone who can do that to you"


"please! i am begging you!"


"sigh,listen-"


"i want a kiss too"


"what?..." o well it's an innocent boy in the cheeck would be fine.


"arasso,then after the surgery i will give you a kiss"


"no,i want it now and not on the cheek"


"you little...sigh,fine then"


"really?"    


"dae,but close your eyes,arasso?"


"sure!" he close his eyes and i get closer to his forehead and kiss him there,this poor boy must be really scared.


"w-w-what?" he became so red and touched his forehead,how cute.


"what? you didn't want it on the cheeck so"


"it was o-o-on the lips that i wanted the kiss!"


"i only kiss my boyfriend on the lips now,take the medicines as promised" he take a deep breath and then eat all the food he didn't eat before later he take the pills i passed to him with a glass of water too. Finally he was all good.


"when is going to be the surgery?"


"an hour from now"


"i see,you will get well soon,you must belive in it arasso?"


"...doctor,i really mean it i want you to do the surgery"


"sorry that's not possible" i heard a familiar voice and i turn around and look at the man behind me,it was doctor kim.


"d-d-doctor kim! good morning!" i bow to him.


"doctor you know each other?"


"yes i do,she is under my care"


"yes.i am" i tried to be as calm as i could, trying my best not to look like i am scared or something.


"so,can't she perform the surgery?"


"as i said before,she can't,take the lead on this kind of dengerous operation"


"that's right,i can't and you...you understand why right?"


"but i want to be with you! you calm me down,if you are in there too than i-"


"dear...be good i can't get inside but i can make sure to come and see you after the surgery ok?"


"no i-"


"actually you can come and be my assistant" i look right in his eyes and he wasn't joking.


"what?"


"you don't want to?"


"sure i want to but,why me?"


"first for the patient and second,i really want to see how you work"


"o sure!"


---------------------------------

After the operation,doctor kim didn't say good job or the like to me,he just just told to all of us to take care of the operating room and then went with the patient.


"sight"


----------------------


Last day,i am now with song jong ki in his apartment.


"so,he never told you anything?" i shake my head.


"no,he didn't,heere i am hoping for a miracle but...i am scared,i am sure he will call me soon and..." i look at jong ki who has a tender expression on him while he look at me. It hurt me so much seeing him like that.


"should i just stay here?"


"if you are going to regret it later then go" he pat my head.


"it's ok,i am on your side" gosh,i am going to get seriously teary right now.


"jong ki..." i was about to hug him when i received a call from my boss in huston.


"it's him" i look at jong ki hesitantly.


"go on answerthe phone" he smile.


"sorry"i answer the call finally.


"hello?"


"doctor song"


"yes?...you know about my answer-"


"i know,you will stay there,aish,my friend really"


"...what?"


"he didn't tell you? that's so like him,sigh,he asked me for you to stay there,he decided that you will be under his care,gosh really,who would you have chosen between me and him hu?"


"...aigo,how could i choose? i am in no position can i? anyway thanks for everything director"


"tsk,just come by sometimes,i will call you back when you have become someone"


"dae" i smile at him and then i closed the call,gosh i am so happy!..but i want to play a prank on jong ki.


"jong ki...i am sorry" he still smile at me tenderly.


"congratulations,kyo..."


"sorry"i go to him and hug song jong ki.


"you don't have to be sorry,we will see each other less but we won't break up right?"


"...sorry...because now you will have to deal with me forever,since i am not going"


"dae,forever-" he broke the hug and look at me confused.


"what did you say?" i smile.


"i am officially a doctor here,i won't leave anymore! we did it!"


"You...you played a prank on me?!"


"mpfff" i nodd


"you little,come here" he hug me tight.


"aigo,i know you are happy but i am going to suffocate at this rate!cough" he break the hug and i see him crying.


"are you crying?" i was taken aback.


"dae...to tell you the truth i am so relieved and happy" he say as he wipe his face.


"i know it sound cruel,but i hoped so much that you wouldn't go,that you would just have refused and stayed with me instead..."he kept on crying and i take his hand off of his face so that i could look him in the eyes.


"you know,what i was going to decline the offer jong ki"


"what?" i smile and wipe his tears.


"i decided to stay here"


"really?" i kiss cheeck.


"dae,i decided i would stay here,with you" i kiss his lips and i could see his surprised expression.


"please,stop crying,jong ki"


"song hye kyo you..."i kiss his lips again and then look him in the eyes soon after he suddenly take my face and claim my lips. I could feel all the repressed feelings he had inside him,the lips he is kissing me with taste like his tears,i am so sorry that i made him cry,i am so bad.


"i am sorry" he kiss me again.


"you should pay back you know?"


"how?" he lay me down on the couch.


"i will think about that carefully,i make you pay with interest" he smirk at me and kiss my neck as i touch his back,we make love to each other that night happy to finally be able to stay together.


HI EVERYONE! OK, NOW I DECIDED THAT ALL OVER AGAIN IS ABOUT TO END,I THINK I WILL END EVERYTHING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,BUT IF IT'C GOING TO TAKE MORE OF ONE I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW, THANKS AGAIN FOR READING AND GOOD NIGHT.^^