chapter 14

all over again








CHAPTER 14


We saw the movie and finally head outside.


"aigo,what a movie seriously,one try to see a romance comedi and in the end tears always flow,what the heck"


"aigo,kyo,it's always like this,if you only wanted comedy you shouldn't have chosen a romance but just stupid one completly on the laughter part"


"well i think we should just watch a completly stupid and comedy one"


"ok,stupid and completly comedy movie,that's our next movie to see"


"dae" he put his arm around me smile and then kiss me.


"wher do we go next? do you want to eat something?"


"mmm,i want something sweet"


"something sweet? here i am!" he smile at me.


"aish" i smile too and give him a kiss.


"indeed, sweet,but...i want something else to really eat"


"o well,you can eat me too and will eat you" he smirk


"if you know what i mean" he say wispering in my right ear. I push him away,because it makes me feel strange every time he does that.


"ya!...be serious please"


"mpfff,o well i will eat you anyway wehen i want to"


"when you want? aigo,if i don't want you want eat anything"


"aish...playing hard to get?"


"sigh,should we really talk about this kind of thing? what eating,just let's get something sweet!"


"aish,arasso,aigo,this glutton. I know a place but it's far from here, chose,walk or car?"


"...let's walk" i smile becase i can't wait,so i will eat a lot of sweets and then walking back here will be good then since we can walk after eating so many things full of calories...o well.


"so where,do we go?"


"this way or that way?"


"your right side" arasso!" smiling i head first


"a! jong ki w-" i look at my side but he isn't there


"where did he go?" suddenly i hear someone laugh and i know who it is. Iturn around


"ya! why are you standing there laughing?


"mpfff,ani,it's not that way,it's this way"


"then why did you tell me that it was this way!"


"o well i forgot,it's been awhile you know" he scratch his head and the smile.


"sigh,arasso,then let's go" this time i am sure he is telling the truth but just to be sur- he isn't there,


"mpfff,ahahah"


"YA!"


"ahahah,sorry sorry,sorry"


"what,the hell!" he come closer and hug me but i push him away.


"aigo sorry ok, i really forgot-"


"shut up or i am seriously going to rip that mouth of yours" i say a little pissed.


"o really,but i have other plan for this mouth of mine" he kiss me,damn it,i can't even refuse,he became a moster of kissing.


"ya,do you like kissing me that much?"


"dae" he smile agin and kiss me again,again and again.


"you like it too it seem to me" he tease me,well it's true in the end,but it's not like i can stay glued to him all the time can i?


"tsk,ya,let's think about kissing later now let's go to eat the ice cream" he does that damn smitk of his,that always put me in a bad mood,what is he plotting this time.


"wathever it is,no"


"mmm,then no ice cream,o by the way the cakes there are soo good,you can't even imagine" damn it he know my weak point.


"ok arasso,what do you want,pally!"


"a kiss,a long and passionate kiss then we will go for real"


"what?...aish..." i get closer and tip toe,to reach his face.


"aigo...what do i have to do" i kiss and in the end i knew i would be stuck like this,his lips are so soft and taste so good. Jong ki put his arms around me,while i carress his cheeck pulling him closer to me,till jong ki,never breacking the kiss bring me to a near wall and keep it at that. Gosh we kissed like no tomorrow for awhile,i could feel his desire and mine too,still it was no good,we should stop,here it's not good. When we finally let go of one another he smiled while i was still in a daze.


"now we can go,i eat something sweeter than cakes or ice cream"


"aish..." i think i became red and he found out about it,so now he laughed at me becasue of that,he laughed and then take my hand.


"let's go"


"wait...ya! it was this way all along? ya! i am so gonna beat you up!" he run away.


"let's see if you can catch me first".


"o you dare,take me lightly,you will regret it!" i run and run but in the end...i was defeated.


"ahahah,see,i won"


"aish,it's because you have long legs, one step of yours it's like 3 of mine! that's cheating!"


"sure,blame it on my long legs now" i pout.


"aigo,anyway here we go,this is the place".


"wow! so many sweets!,o! look at cake! let's get inside,cmon!" i grab his hand and finally we enter. I ate a lot, most of all because the portions of the cakes were bigger than i tought, so in the end i could only eat two types, no ice cream i was too full.


"sigh,wow,i am speachless,where did all those things gone in that small body of yours?" he look at me strangely.


"o well,what do you think? anyway we are walking back it's no big deal,at least for like an entire week no sweets...maybe i was wrong,should have eaten less"


"dae i think that was really too big"


"aigo...ok,let's go i have to walk,i am really going to esplode here."


"that's why you shouldn't have eaten so much...sigh,o well let's just go".


We go outside the shop but it started to rain,a lot"


"o no!,what are we going to do now?"


"first let's go inside,let's wait for the rain to stop"


"ok" we turn around but they started to close,no matter how much we asked they said no to our request.


"aish,chincia! why did i say that! i will always bring the car from now on!"


"...yes i think so..."


"what do we do now?" i ask desperately,i can't think of anything at all.


"...well i have an idea"


"really? tell me"


He look at me and then point with his finger in front of us.


"...are you joking?" i ask nopt beliving my eyes.


"do you think i am joking?"


"but,that...it's a motel!"


"i know,but what choice do we have? we aren't covered from the rain at all. We can't get sick,i have to work and you don't want to make sick your patients right?" damn it,he is right,but,going there...it's a place i really can't stand,i can't even imagine just what the hell i will hear. My friend went there once and she said that people are so loud in there,how can i even get inside?!


"we have no choice" the rain really starte d to get us,so i convinmced myself it was cold too.


"ok,let's go"


----------------------------


"this is...stupid and...ow,what the hell" we are inside the room they gave us. And just from the start the infamous noises from both sides of the walls can be heard. I am so embarrassed i sit down on the coutch they have there, without saying a word.


"what's wrong dear?"


"stop smiling,i can tell even if i don't see you"


"wae? is there something you don't like?"


"what do you think? i mean,i don't like anything here!"


"mmm,but i quite like it here" i look to him and give him a glare.


"aish...they have the television at least,,,what do you want to watch?"


"mmm,anything is fine"


"ok,then" i looked at him just for the last time.


"really i am going to watch what i want arasso?"


"crae,go on" he smiled at me resting his face on his hand,smiling too.


"tsk...let's see-"


"mmm,AH! yesss" i was speachless,it was a movie.


"ahahahahahahahahah,aigo,ahahaha,my stomach,ahahaha"


"what the hell is this?!"


"i didn't know you liked this type of things"


"ya! aish!" i take the remote and turn off the tv while jong ki laughed till there was no tomorrow.


"ya,stop laughing!"


"what did you expect,kyo,it's a love hotel,ahahah."


"why didn't you tell me in the first place,aish..." i look around


"then let's make tea, at least they have the-" i take the firlter i tought was for making tea but instead-


"ahahahahahahaah,AHAHAHAHAHAH,WHAT TEA! THEY ARE ! SO MANY AT THAT!"


"AISH!what is there to do?!"


"aigo,come here"


"...wae? i tell you here i won't do anything don't even think about it,who knows how many people...where,i mean..."


"tsk" he suddenly pulled me to him and we are now on the bed"


"ya! jong ki!-"


"sh,i won't do anything,let's just hug each other,i have to bring you back home anyway,let's just wait for the rain to stop so we can get out"


"really? you won't do anything?"


"promise"


"...arasso...it's cold anyway" so i hug him too and we stayed there for awhile till finally the rain stopped and we get outside.


---------------------------------------------


We are in front of my house.


"This really was a fantastic date,mpfff"


"tsk,not for me,what the hell"


"ya,it was fun"


"for you maybe but not me...the last part most of all"


"aigo...anyway,let's see each other tomorrow,i will call you later ok?"


"dae" i smile hug him and then we give each other a goodnight kiss.


"goodnight" we say at the same time,aigo,what a strange date seriously.


I EVERYONE! SORRY FR THE LATE UPDATE OF ALL OVER AGAIN,I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME,I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER,LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THANKS.^^