chapter 13

all over again


CHAPTER 13


"WHAT?!" jong ki say to lee jun seok who smile and then say.


"well that's what i wanted to say but she made it clear enough,also i am not such a bad person to ruin someone who is that happy...she is full of smiles thanks to you"


"ya!what was that about then?!" he ask a bit annoyed.


"ya,you got the girl i like,at least let me enjoy your worried to no end face"


"tsk...well at least you know  where you stand,that's good to hear" he smile all full of himself and happy because he once again found out that she love him that much.


"aigo,but just so you know,gosh she really is cruel"


"who is the cruel one here?" the two guys turn around to see hye kyo with her arms crossed


"what's this? " she looked at the picture of the two of them for awhile.


"aigo,she came already,i didn't do anything wrong,don't worry i will be far away from the two of you work hard in becoming even more happy" he samile to hye kyo.


"we will" and then he goes away,away from the eyes of the two love birds and the girl who stole his heart,so some tears started to fall from his eyes,tears of him letting go of her. He then turn around to go back into his friend room when he bump into someone.


"OWIE,AISH!" say the girl who then look at him


"i am sorry,i really am ,i stumbled and-...sir are you pheraphs crying?" he was startled as the girl...her name was han yoo joo that's what was written on her coat.


"i don't know what it's wrong but here" she take a candy out of her coat and give it to him. He can't help but smile


"doctor am i a kid?" she scratch her head a little embarrassed.


"well that's what i have with me sorry...anyway i have to go now" she walk away and then turn around imera!


"thanks doctor yoo!" she smile at him


------------------------------------


Back to our couple,jong ki is all happy and full of smile and she is curious to know what's the reason.


"ya,why are you smiling like that? what did he say to you?" he then look at her and kiss her making hereì feel even more confused.


"you really love a lot don't you?"


"...what did he say seriously"


"aigo can't you tell? he at first made me think he was a threat to us but he told me you clearly rejected him and that he has no intention of breaking us apart,well not like i would have permitted it anyway ahahah,i like him,he know ehere he stand".


"really? then do you want to become his friend now?"


"hell no! the farther away from us the better"


"ahahah"


"so you do love me" he hug her


"listen i am all sweating,if you don't want to get dirty then please let me go ok"


"you make want to strip you when we go home instead"


"ya,you ert!" she hit him.


"ahahah,wae? are  we not doing it anymore?"


"ya,people will hear us,anyway,we should tell our parents about us,tought i don't know what reaction they will have" then he let her go and look her in the eyes.


"by the way there is another thing i have to tell you"


"what' did something happen?"


"well ye..." all worried she ask.


"what? palli tell me"


"well they know it already"


"..........................what?! and now what do i do? how do they know it? what if they don't want us anymore?-" he kiss her to shut


"ya!it's not the time now you nkow?" then she him smiling and every time more confused.


"somenthing is off,what are you hiding?"


"well truth to be told,they saw us the day we went to see the firework,your mother told me that she saw us kissing and she was over the moon from the happiness."


"what?wasn't she angry with you?"


"apparently she investigated and asked to your best friend,that i will be grateful for the rest of my life just what happened from the past till now and forgave me,so...the first thing she told me when she saw me was..."


"whjat?"


"when are you going to marry?" she felt her knees week.


"omo sesange,ahahah,what happened to you now?"


"o please,stop it she must be already thinking about what to do for our wedding,o my gosh...what did you tell her?"


"mmm,really soon"


-------------------------------------------------


Song hye kyo's house her parents were inside the house and this put her in sunch an unconfortable position while jong ki enjoyed himself with all of their parents asking for information about the wedding and about of the two of them.


"aish,ya,stop stressing us please!" she take his hand and bring him to her room to her father oprotest that she unfortunately didn't hear. Jong ki instead was enjoying himself and was smiling.


"ya,your jaw will fall off"


"wae? i am too happy,now"


"aigo,i love them but,when i am in this situation i...i think i really need to find myself a new house" she say while washing herself in the bathroom. Then jong ki took the initiative and asked.


"kyo,listen what about if we leave together instead of you living alone?"


"seriosly?"


"yes,i mean...ok later when you finished washing up"


"dae"


---------------------------------


15 minutes later,she get out of the bathroom after washing up and then she take her phone


"give it to me" say jong ki hwo know seem specialized in drying her hair


"so,about us leaving together? i mean we will be together anyway after we marry...because you will marry me right?" she take the hairdrier from his hands and put it in off mode,then she look at him and say.


"ya,if are you stupid,of course i am going to marry you" and then kiss him passionately.


"yay"


"still i prefered another way of you asking me to marry you you know" she say a little disappointed


"anyway,it's ok because i need to take care of something"


"what it's about?"


"...i was supposed to go back to huston after this year..."


"what?...really?"


"...dae" she nod a little sad.


"so are you-" she shout his mouth with her hand.


"this is not a drama,i am not going to leave you behind after all we have been trough,i just need to make sure i can keep my work here at the hospital and make verything so that i could be ranferred here for good,arasso?"


"kyo..." do you think i will let you slip away? also they think of me like areal genious,ahahah,i was joking,anyway i have good possibilities to become someone important here since i came back from huston, so look forward to it and make sure to make a good proposal ok?" he smile and then kiss her tenderly.


"i will" he say in a low voice and she smile back.


-----------------------------------


After she finally is ready to get out,the lovely couple get out of the house escaping the parents pelade to know more about them,jong ki would have answered happily but hye kyo just pulled him out of the house.


"by everyone!"


"by the way,i am going to kidnap her so she will come home later...a lot alright?"


"ya!"


"ahahah,he laugh"


"omo seange! bring her back at a good hour arassso! you aren't married yet!" shout her father


"dae,abonim!"


"aish,are you coming or not!"


"coming dear" he walk beside her and take her hand and her grumpy expression became slowly a lovely smile all for jong ki.


"by the way where are we going?"


"cinema? i so want to see this movie that came out recently"


"tell me it's a comedy i can't stand horrors movies"


"what? with the job you do,you can't watch a horror? are you kidding me?"


"ya,a horror movie is different than my job ok"


"i don't know,what you do is more of a horror for me,seriosuly" he say to her.


"...well that can be considered not good to see that's for sure,still i prefer my job instead of some scary thing,so i can't see those arasso?"


"arasso,comedy romance? or just pure comedy? oi or comedy romance nd horror?"


"ya!"


"ahahah,arasso let's go" and so hand in hand the two of them head to the movie theatre.


DID I SCARE YOU DEAR FRIENDS? WELL THERE WON'T BE NOTHING TOO MUCH IN THE END I CAN'T MAKE LEE JUNG SEOK TOO MUCH OF A BAD GUY VUT I MADE IT SO THAT HE WILL FIND HIS OWN GIRL THANKS TO HYE KYO I THINK THAT'S FAIR ENOUGH RIGHT?. ANYWAY I JOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGHT IT'S SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT, GOOD NIGHT DEARS ^^