chapter 12

all over again

CHAPTER 12


Next day


"omo sesange,it's late i have to go to work" song hye kyo get up from the bed,well or at least she try to get up,because jong ki take her waist and bring her back in where he is.


"omo!"


"dear where do you wanna go? now?"


"aigo,i have to go to go to work,wae?" she ask a little worried for her being late,but jong ki smirk and then reply.


"withouth kissing the poor man who will be left behind? how uncaring of you,bad woman,if you don't kiss me i won't let you go.


"sigh, aigo" she smile and then close the distance between their faces and plant little kisses on his lips.


"can i go, now song jong ki ssi?" she is still smiling and then jong ki take face in his hands.


"that's not enough,to make me go on for a whole day,song hye kyo" he say seriously to her,not giving her time to even say something he close with his and lay her down on bed again. He seem like she didn't even kiss her for years. She try to protest,because she is scared that she will really be late for work.


"jong ki-" but he kiss her again,in the end as hye kyo is enjoying it too,left herself feel the moment and instead of hitting his chest trying to breack free,she hugg him,bring him closer to her bare chest,hugging him tighter thand before. Song jong ki finally stopp kissing her and then wispering in a teasing way he say.


"it doesn't seem like you want to let me go either song hye kyo sshi" his voice made her go crazy for a moment there,not to mention the fact that after he started to kiss her neck.


"song ki...seriously,stop i will be seriously late"


"your protest are too weak,kyo and you are hugging me tighter by the time,shouldn't be you to let go?" he is always teasing her,but this time she seemed a little annoyed by it, because she is too much into this and as a woman she must also say no when it's time,so she take all the good will she has to get out fromhis sweet and delicious embrace of jong ki pushing him away,making him surprised.


"i need to get up,so stay there..." she finally get up fast


"and don't move arasso" it seem like she is playing a joke with him,hoping he won't follow her for all the room,while he look at her as she dress up,when she think to be out of danger jong ki get up,in all his iness.


"i don't want,wae? are you scared?"


"ya! put something on!"


"you already saw everything anyway" he tease and start to follow her.


"no,don't move ok,please don't move,really jong ki,don't come here,ok"


"...no can do"


"AAAAAAA" he run to try and catch her while she run trought the living room and around the table but in the end he cathed her.


"ahahah,now you can't escape"


"aish...even if you forgot you are still the same,aish...did i tell you that you where a ert? well you still are"


"aigo,this is showing my affection,it's not being a ert"


"sure as if" he smile then she turn around and look at him.


"no fair...how do i walk out of here when i can't even get out of your embrace..."


"because you love me too much?" he smile and then she kiss himand he kiss her back.


"help jong ki,i have to go,hu?" she plead.


"sigh,ok,but later when you finished,work we will go on a date ok?"


"dae,but now,i have to go and by the way don't you have work too?"


"o !" he let me finally go and then go to the bathroom to wash up"


"need to wash up?"


"i will do it at the hospital"


"arasso"  she dressed up in a hurry take her things and then  get out of his house,when her phone suddenly ring.


"hye kyo,where are you? it's almost two days ain a row that you did come back home!" her ,other say in a angry tone


"o-o-omma! i am at hospital what do you think,you know i am working hard right?"


" even so come back home,don't stay there all time"


"arasso..." she ended the call with her mother feeling a little guilty,her parents don't know that she been all this time with jong ki and that they are back together.


"sorry,omma" she say looking at her phone and then search for a taxi to ride to the hospital.


-------------------------------------------------




At the hospital


"good morning doctor song" she turn around and it's lee jun seok, hye kyo can't help but being unconfortable with him after what happened yesterday.


"o,good morning..." he come closer to her and smile.


"you are making me sad,trying to avoid me? are you tryong not to smile to me anymore?"


"...i am sorry,but i am sincere here"


"hey i came to see my friend,so don't worry"


"...i see...then go haead"


"...are you seriously going to be like this?...can't we just keep on being friends?"


 song hye kyo isn't ok with it,she tried it already with her current boyfriend and it's a hell of life, when you are interested in someone being friends is impossible. Hye kyo can't do that to him because she suffered herself also being friends,jong ki wouldn't like it.


"i am sorry,but we can't be friends, belive me it will only hurt you"


"aigo,so you do care for me" he salugh a little


" don't misunderstand,you know what i mean"


"aigo,ys,it's ok,it's not like i am in love,i am just really interested in you ok"


"...even so,being friends,is the most cruel thing i can do to you and i don't think you deserve it" she say seriously and jung seok smile became a little sad.


"you are being cruel right now...not even allowing me to be your friend"


"...this is some thing that will save you from more cruel things in the future"


"...mpfff" he laugh to try and hide his hurt feelings.


"what do you want me to do? i can't help but want to see you hye kyo"


she is feeling hurt for him but she is doing the right thing,being vague in this situation is not good not for him and not for the new found  relationship with jong ki.


"if you need a doctor who can help you i will do what i can,we will see at that time,but as doctor and patient...no more than that" he became sad all of a sudden she is sad too but,won't say more than this.


"doctor song! the patient from chamber 3 is having a problem! he is having convulsion!"


"what? ok,i am coming!" she run to the room and then visit the patient.


"listen move all the furniture from here! we have to prevent him to hurt himself!"


"ok!" the nurse say and jon seok who is there try to help too


"thanks..."


"don't worry use me as you see fit!"


"ok!,listen hlp me turn him on the right side so that vomit or saliva can get out of his mouth, jae ha! bring me benzodiazepines quick!"


"yes,doctor song!"


"damn it,please be fast" soon after the nurse came back and hye kyo was able to inject the drug in his vain and fortunately the patient calmed down after awhile and they could finally relax.


"ok,thanks,you can go out now jeon seok"


"ok" he is looking at her who is taking care of the patient till his doctor in charge came to him. After awhile his doctor finally came and thanked her for her help,if it wasn't for what she did right now he would be dead already. She then goes outside.


"thanks a lot..."


"don't mention it"


"..."


"bye,i have to change my gown now"


"sure,i understand,bye"  a little awkaward she now greet him and goes away


"really too honest and cruel because of that" he smile and then became sad.




---------------------------------------


It's night time already and she is doing her last round ofcheck after she did her last surgeries 2 hours before.


"sigh" after that she is now in her room in the hospital trying to catch a breath.


"hey kyo!" her friend hug her tight


"oi dear"


"ya,what's with this reaction? are you that tired that you can't even greet me properly?"


"it's not that,i have somethings going on now"


"...song jong ki again? are you still angry at him?"


"no..."she smile at her


"we are back together and i am going on a date in awhile"


"what? seriously?! congratulations!then why are you so sad?"


"sigh...a friend of mine...welll it's a long story anyway he confessed to me and i am a little worried that he won't stop for now"


"ya!,persistent uy,did you tell this to jong ki?"


"of course..."


"then did you reject him for good?"


"i did,yesterday and today too,i was as clear as purified water"


"what the hell are you saying"


"curegu...i am scared of my parents reation,they saw just how much i suffered ecause of him so i don't know just how much they will understand that we love each other and that we are back together" she say sadly.


"aigo" her friend pat her shoulder and sit beside her


"don't worry,they will undrstand,the fact that they know him already from childood may help big time too, so don't worry too much ok?"


"you really think i can?"


"of course! now go and change yourself,you can't go on a date like this can you?"


"o he will take me home to change and then we will go out"


"ok then" her phone then start to ring,it was her dear jong ki.


"hi beauty,did you finish working?"


"yes big boss" she smile.


"i am outside the hospital,come out i am waiting for you..."


"ok,i am coming right now!"


"go kyo and be happy,you deserve it" song hye kyo smile and then kiss her friend cheek thanks,if it wasn't for you i would still be hopless, i will do wathever you want just tell me ok?"


"sure,i noted this! arasso? i will retrieve my debt soon" hye kyo smile and then run outside the room,she can't wait to stay in his arms.




-------------------------------------------


"outside the hospital jong ki is waiting for hye kyo to come out,he is smiling like no tomorrow,when suddenly he see the man who was with hye kyo the other time. THe two men were looking at each other surprised,till jeon seok started to talk.


"are you here for her?" jong ki's expression became harder and then more serious.


"yes,i am here for her,who are you anyway?"


"i am,lee jeon seok and...i want her"


hope you liked this chapter,in the end i think lee jung seok is the one who will have it harder than anyone ahahah.