chapter 11

all over again

CHAPTER 11


"i never could imagine that you would be cherry!"  say happily surprised lee jeon seok.


"aigo me too,well i tough you would be a girl, but it's ok anyway" smile song hye kyo.


"by the way"


"hu?"


" i see you are really happy today,something good happened?" he asked smiling thinking and hoping she is this happy because of him.


"am i?" she touch her face and smile she start to blush too and he tought this would be a sign for him.


" can i just call you song hye kyo? or just hye kyo?"


"sure do"


"by the way...do you have a boyfriend?" she is now smiling from hear to hear


"well...i do" jeon seok heart crumbled to the ground, how could he even think of her being single anyway and that she was blushing because of him , how stupid


"...i see...is that why you are that happy?"


"well yes...i am really happy,i can't even describe how happy i am..." she then look at him taken aback because he seemed a little off


"sorry i...said something stupid,aigo...sorry,i must be bothering you"


"o no,really no,it's not like that" he say drinking some water


"are you sure? it's just that you where all happy before, but now you seem sad?" she ask a little confused and concerned.


"..."


"what about you? do you have a girlfriend? you are so good looking, there must be a lot for sure right?"


"mmm,well i am good looking and i have a lot of girls who ask me out,that's true" he smile


"aigo, the playboy type?" she smile and he smile too


"no,i only go out if i seriously am interested in someone and by the way no i don't have a girlfriend"


"I see"


"but i do have...someone i am interested in"


"aigo seriously? is she beautiful? did you ask her out? aigo go for it i am sure you can do it" she smile all happy. He looks at her in the eyes.


"she is beautiful indeed,i met her just a week ago and i talked to her a few times"


"o really? how is she? good or the crazy type?"


"she is cute and nice to talk with"


"then go for it!" she tried to encourage him.


"i wanted to ask her out today but...unfortunately she just told me she has a boyfriend"


"she just-" song hye kyo finally realized who he was talking about.


"...i am sorry i-"


"it's ok, don't worry...how is this guy you fell for? maybe if he is a bad boyfriend i can have a chance" she feel guilty and a little uncomfortble.


"...he is a good person and i know him from a long time ago...i am sorry i can't-"


"wow,it hurts...it's ok,don't say anymore...please...i understand...even so,let me have some hope"


"lee jung seok...i don't want to give you false hope, please don't,i have no intention of hurting you please" he get up from the table.


"that's up to me right? just a little hope,so tell your boyfriend to treat you right or i will take you away" he smile and then goes away after paying for what he ordered before. While hye kyo looked at him sadly.






-----------------------------------------------


At the hospital hye kyo is waiting for jong ki.


"aigo...what a day...i really can't stop thinking about him...aigo" she say while buring her face into her hands. Suddenly a voice come from behind her.


"thinking about who?" it was song jong ki


"o,jong ki" he then hugs her from behind.


"o ya! we are in the hospital!"


"who cares let them see that you have a boyfriend so they will stay away" she then smile at him.


"so who where you thinking about? me?"


"no at another guy" she say withouth realizing just how it seemed to jong ki hears.


"sorry repeat,did i hear it wrong? are you cheating already? thinking about another guy?" he let her go and put himself in front of her pissed.


"what's with you?what are you saying? cheating?me?"


"well what do you think i would think while i see you sight while thinking of another man"


"what?...mpfff,ahahah"


"tsk,can't belive it, ya you are in trouble right now and you dare laugh?" he say really pissed but to her this seemed all too funny.


"aigo my gealous boyfriend"


"who is this man,what happened between you two?" she then get up and made a serious expression,come close to him and then flick his forehead


"OUW,YA! what was it for?"


"you deserve it...first i am not cheating and you where right?"


"what? i was right but you are cheating? so where am i right?"


"welldo you remember the online friend?"


"dae,so?"


"...he was...a guy"


"aigo,see,i knew it!...hey did he do something to you?! omo where is he damn idiot!"


"aigo,calm down,truth is i already knew him,well just for a week,he is a friend of my patient and so yea...thing is..."she look at jong ki for a while hesitant.


"what?tell me what happened?"


"you know...he confessed"


"what? already?! ya!"


"i said calm down!"


"by the way,how could he do that curegu what did you answer"


"aish,what do you think i answered him?!" she then take him outside the hospital.


"i rejected him,clearly" she blushed a little and he asked


"why are you blushing?"


"...nothing let's go"


"no,no,no tell me right now" he take her wrist and she was miling and jong ki is even more confused.


"kyo?"


"he said i was happy today and asked me why"


"and so? why where you happy?"


"...are you an idiot?" she take his face and bring it closer to hers


"because of you..." and then let im go,then jong ki smile while she walk away. He is now all smiles and then she goes to her.


"you are happy because of me?" she smile a little embarrassed


"dae...now go away i can't see the road"


"what road? you should just look at me" he smile while hye kyo start to smile too.


"dae,i am happy,i don't think you know just how much i was...craving for you..." she was startled from what she said and he too.


"the hell...did i say" she said in a lower tone and then run past him,but he stop her and then kiss her.


"...just how much did you wanted me?" she became really red and then kissed him back.


"...don't want to tell you" he laugh


"ahahah" and then hug her while she struggle to get out from his sweet hug


"aigo let me go! ya"


"aigo,stop it i know that you want to stay like this too...i missed you today" she then stopped and looked at him.


"...really?" he smile and pinch her cheeks"


"why are you so cute?,yes,i missed you a lot" he then hug her again and this time she does too,jong ki then tighten the hug.


"i don't want to let you anymore what do we do? we have to go into the car"


"right, we have so how about you let me go?"


"no,i don't want to"


"what a baby" she smile.


"let's hold hands? till we reach the car and head home what do you think?" he look at her and then agree.


-------------------------




They are now at his house again since she still didn't tell anything to her family.


"kyo what do you want to eat?"


"ramyun"


"Only that? how about something more goo and tasty?"


"no,it's ok,i am too tired to wait for that complicated stuff,just let's cook ramyun"


"arasso"


-----------------------------


After they finally eat the food jong ki is on the couch with her  when a sudden call come to his phone.


"sorry,dear"


"Ok...yeobuseyo?...ok,send it to me,no i have to see it no matter what,dae,tomorrow i will do the rest,bye" he then close the call and take his PC. Curious kyo ask him


"what are you doing?"


"o just some paper work"


"i see,hey what kind of company do you have?"


"o,my company? architecture,we have all the best architects"


"wow"


" yes, so we are doing this kind of work"


"i see,i will be good and wait here then"


"i will finish soon don't worry"


"it's ok" jonki is a hard working man,he loves his job and hye kyo like seeing his working expression,she find him so y and can't help but smile while looking at him.


"why don't you stop looking at me? am i that irresistible?" he say still looking at his PC


"don't worry about me keep on working i will look elsewhere,don't worry"


"ok,then " then he smile and she does too. Hye kyo then get up and say


"i am going to take some wine"


"ok" while she walk towards the kitchen,jong ki can't help but look at the small woman that is there with him,screw it, he can't even concentrate,then she turn back and bring some to him too.


"thanks" jong ki say to her.


"by the way,why don't you stop it?" she say a little annoyed,jong ki turn around and confused ask.


"what? working? but you said you could wait"


"i am not talking about that"


"then about what?"


"sigh...stop being so handsome and y" she then pout "this is cheating,aigooo,  i better sleep,the couch is good too"then she put the pillow on her face,when suddenly she feel herself pulled up by two strong arms and of course it was jong ki. Hye kyo smile at him.


"you devil woman,saying such cute things to a person who can't even concentrate" she laugh a little.


He then smirk and say" how are you going to compensate me?" she smile and then kiss him.


"mmm,what should i do,i wonder" she .


"you,little-" he then start to kiss her tenderly and then passionately,while hye kyo kiss him back closing her eyes and he stop the kiss and take her hand.


"come with me" she is a little surprised at first but then smile and follow him to his bedroom. They sat down on it and he touched her face tenderly while kyo looked at him whit such tender eyes.


" kyo"


"what is it?" he hug her


"i love you"


"me too" hye kyo answer him.


"by the way, lee jung seok told me you should treat me good or else he will make his apperance" she ,then he broke the hug and look at her seriously surprising her.


"i don't want another man's name to come out from your mouth" he then kiss her.


"only my name...can come out of those lips" he touch her lips and then she link her arms around his neck and kiss him.


"ok,i won't say his name anymore,only yours"


"you can't do this kyo,i wanted to wait a little more but...you make me want to jump on you"


"ahahah,then go on...i am ready...we...already now each other so it's not like we only dated for two days right? if it was someone else i wouldn't do it so soo-" but jong ki kissed her again and again and again.


"jong ki,jong-"


"don't think like that,no other man can have you but me" he started to touch her under the shirt while looking her in the eyes and just at that moment her heart started to race against her cest without rest,she really felt like it was her first time doing it,she was so nervous just like jong ki. He started to kiss her lips tenderly then he kissed her neck leaving a mark, while she moaned but just a little since she couldn't help it. Then he slowly undressed her of her shirt and started to kiss her everywhere,tenderly then passionately when kye kyo started to hug him song jong ki get up and started to undress himself,later song hye kyo gently touched his chest.


"aigo,you grew up quite nicely while i was away these past 5 years" he then smiled and get down to her face


"so who told you to go away,you could have seen me grow up everyday"


"No,i did the right thing" he then kiss her


"so you don't regret leaving five years ago?" she looks at him seriously


"...no i don't,i think i made the right decision"


"cruel woman,you are" she and say


"and who told you to be stupid and get together with another girl?" she flick his head.

 

 

"aigo stop reminding me of that"


"and also" she look at his well built body


"...you became quite handsome,i quite like this" she smile


"you know those things are dangerous to say kyo" he smirk and then keep on traveling trough her body and she could hear pleasure spreading all over her, she then kissed him to his neck and jaw then she savored his lips as if she never kissed him. Later on she kissed his chest making him moan till he couldn't help it anymore and pulled her down again. He didn't say anything but gently carresed her face and looked tenderly at her face,then jong ki slowly entered her making her feel it and then he kissed her the whole time while jong ki was hugged by her tightly,in the end after so many years they are finally one again. They aren't reminiscing the past life they had but creating something new for themselves so to be more happy than before,cherishing every precious moment they have together and this is one of those special moment.

 

 

 

 

OK EVERYONE,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,SORRY IF IT'S QUITE SHORT BUT I THINK THIS WAS GOOD ENOUGH WHAT DO YOU THINK? I HAD FUN IMAGINING THE TWO LOVEBIRDS TOGETHER LIKE THIS,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER THANKS EVERYONE. ^^