last chapter

all over again

LAST CHAPTER


Time passed and song hye kyo secured a steady place in the hospital,she was a beauty with a kind heart and a real deal as a professional.As for song jong ki,his company is doing quite well and everything is going in a readlly good way for him.Work is hard but he is happy that his products are becoming famous.They succesfully achived their dreams.Now there is something more that must be done.


"...jong ki,what are you thinking now?"


"what do you mean?"


"what are you looking at?"


"my phone,in awhile i will have to get hye kyo"


"ya,are you for real?she can go home on her own"


"it's me that isn't ok with it,at least i can see her after work"


"you-seriously you work like a dog everyday and she does too,how can you even think of going there?...do you love her so much?"


"of course"he smile looking at his friend jin goo,who look back at jong ki with a hopless expression not understanding just how can he be like that,wouldn't it be good if they married then?


"ya...why don't you two live together then?"


"i already tought of that"jin goo was speachless,he never imagined that jong ki would be like that.He alwways has a stern and serious face, all day long when needed of course he will smile,but since the start,when he work he just goes in serious mode.All the while acting like that, still jong ki is a fair person to everyone in the company and is well loved too.But when it comes to his other half song hye kyo,ow,he completly change.He seems like a teenage boy,full of smiles.After work he just look at his phone and to look at the time and rush to her hospital,incredible.


"DRRRRRRRRR" jong ki look who is the one who is calling and a smile suddenly appear into his handsome face.He can't wait to hear her voice so he rush to push the button to accept the call.


"kyo,how is it work? did you finish?"


"sorry, i have an operation that's why i called you" jong ki's expression couldn't hide his disappointment but tried not to let it show too much,even tought kyo is no fool,she know her man like the palm of her hands.


"arasso,don't worry"


"...sorry love,i will make it up to you"


"of course, you will,see what happens if you don't"she smile on the other side of the phone and is aware that he is trying his best not to show his disappontment,but she find this act of his really cute.


"will you go home now?"


"no i have some work to finish so i will,stay here,at the company"


"are you alone?"


"well...seo dae yeon is here,but it's going to away soon,it's already very late"


"...i see...i have to go bye"


"dae,bye..."she end the call and now he is staring at his phone,hoplessly,knowing that for today he won't be able to see her beautiful face.


"sigh..."jong put aside his phone on the table that is full of documents.A pile of documents on his left.Jong ki is known for being really meticoulous,what he need to do for his company is being always the best or else how could he be where he is today?. When he goes into serious mode he will just devour that pile sometime not even earing what his friend say to him but this time it's different,he can't even focus on one thing.Jong ki look at the pile of documents.


"jong ki,what happened? something is wrong? did she stood you up? omo!did she breack up with you?"jong ki look at his collegue and friend jin goo witouth saying a word and jin goo,seeing the complete change in his behaviour,the fact that he was at first so happy like a little kid but now speachless and gloomy made him want to .


"mmmppppffff,ahahahah,you...ahahah"he laugh till tears come out while jong ki is still gloomy but his eyes start to send darts towards jin goo,but heignore his friend and keep on laughing.


"...ya...have you done?"


"ahahahah,no i can't stop!"


"aish..."jong ki get up and push him out of his office"


"ahahah,what are you doing?can't stand me anymore? are you kicking me out?ahahahahahahaha"



"aish,shut up! curegu! we didn't breack up!-" jong shout towards his friend that is almost with half of his body out of his office so the door of course is open leaving all the employee hear what jong ki said.After he realized what he did just now he looked at jin go,that once again started to laugh at his act.


"ahahahaha-"



"....aish"he looked at his employee who started to laugh just a little withouth making a sound but jong ki noticed anyway and even tought he wanted to run and hide into a corner he just decided to recover his composture and became serious again looking at everyone intimating them to go back to work.


"what are you looking at?keep on working!"they have started to work again at full speed,still they can't stop and laugh since jin go is still making everyone remember what just happened.


"ahahahahahahah"while he was laughing jong ki became a bunch of nerves and,he really wanted to hit him lifless on the spot but instead of violence he decided to take another road to make is laughing friend stop all this.Jong ki put his face near his ear,making every female that was watching think that it was like it was a boy's drama love and watched with great interest.


"if you don't stop laughing,i think i should tell to you sweet other half about the fact...you know...i mean that little thing that you did remember?"it was enough to make him stop laughing to the spot,his face became pale and terror started to appear on his face while jong ki
was proud of himself.


"...boss,i will do everything you ask me to!" and bowed to him shocking evryone.


"mmm,that's good,then now please disappear from my sight and tomorrow i will deal with you"jong ki smirked while jin go started to sweat.


"i will leave your sight right now,i will do my best to go out of your way!" he run like no tomorrow toward the elevator even forgetting his jacket but didn't dare to go back and retrive it. Jong ki crossed his arms and looked at his direction finally content and happy and then he is back to his office.


------------------------------------------------


SHK POV


I am at the hospital right now and i just finished talkining with jong ki.Suddenly i feel steps of a person from behind me and so i turn around.


"hello doctor song hye kyo"i smile and take both of her hands startling her.She give a look at our hands and then back at me with eyes wide open.


"boya?what are you doing?"i smirk at her and she suddenly try to pull away her hands.


"y-y-ya,i know you still have problems with boys but i can't help you,i like guys...curegu aren't you the girlfriend of that...jong ki?aigo don't be like this ok...my hands please..."she try her best but i can't let her go.


"sorry i am not pursuing you i am in love with guys" she stop and again look at me.


"what?"i smile.


"especially with one rare male...that's why i need a favour..."i smile and give her the best puppy eyes i can make but i think i pissed her off.


"what?-ya!aish"


"i will let go of your hands if you will help me?"


"aish,you made an ostretic come all the way here for this?aish!"


"please!"


"...aish,arasso!you are in debt"i let her hands go and and she finally take a breath of relief still with an unpleasant expression on her face.Her name is ra on and we are friends from university before i went abroad.We met again just a month ago when she came back we found our friendship once again together with the others and fortunately she agreed on my request.


"thanks! o by the way i have to go"


"have you finished your job?"


"dae,i am going bye!"i run into my room and change in my casual clothes and headed to my house.I have to change or else i won't get out of here at all!.


Finilly after like an hour i was ready and all clean free from the smell of medicines and sweat. I was wearing black demins tight pants and a light blue shirt and then i went out of my house.


---------------------------------


Song jong ki's company.


"Good evening,i am song hye gyo,i have to talk with the ceo"


"a sure, do you have an appointment?" the secretary ask with a buisness smile...she is pretty...damn it,cough,anyway i smile too.


"well i think i have it" the girl look at me kinda strange as if i am some kind of crazy girl or a criminal,it pisses me off.


"...ok i will look if you do"she put a buisness smile again and look at the book of appointments.


"...sorry but...you don't have it"


"really?i tought he did"


"...sorry you can't enter withouth an appointment"


"sigh,dae i suppose i can't...let me call someone sorry..."i take my phone and then dial the number.


"...yeobuseyo?"answer a masculine voice.


"o good,jin goo ssi,you didn't take an appointment for me?"the secretary laughed at me,as if she didn't belive me.


"o i see..." i look at the woman and pass her my phone startling her.


"here,it's him.jin goo ssi" i nod with my head at her.She hesitantly take the phone and answer.


"y-youbuseyo?"


"o,yeobuseyo,let her go inside,i forgot to ask you to meet him"


"but,the ceo at this hour usual never take anyone-"


"if it's someone important he will and she is really an important person"she looked at me from head to toe still confused and with doubts all in her head,i can tell right away.


"...arasso...i will take her to him...bye" she look at me trying to act as if nothing happened and i answer with a smile,while a flash of anger appear in her eyes.


"...he confirmed your appointment and you are lucky there are no appointments for him"


"good...so where should i go?"i still give her my best smile.


"...this way"she enter the door beside her and i follow her lead,till we enter into a room where there are a few people working. It seems like a lot of them are preparing to leave while some people already left because there are empty spot.As i look around i still pay attention to where she is going.After making a few more steps in front of us there is a big wall of frosted glass so that no one can really see what's going on inside the room.Suddenly she stops and nock on the door.


"dae..."he answer from inside with a serious tone and i can't help to smile while i am behind this tall girl.


"sir,there is a girl,her name is song hye kyo she say she has something important to talk to you about"i walk beside her and see his grumpy and handsome face,while he seriously look at some documents.He didn't spare as not even a glance.


"sigh,i have a lot to do,i don't have the time to see anyone"


"arasso"


"aigo,what a man it seems like he is in a bad mood i wonder why?"i wisper to myself and i smile while the girl turn around and look at me.After we get out of the office she say.


"you heard right?he doesn't want to see anyone"she seem quite spiteful,don't know why it seems like she is happy that i can't see him...o well. I watch his office direction and then at her while smiling.


"mmm,let's just wait five seconds"


"hu?"


"1"


"what are you doing?"


"2"


"3"


"4"


"5-"


"BANG!" the door of his office suddenly open up,everyone are taken aback.


"see?he sure is punctual"


"kyo!"he smile from hear to hear. I wave my hand at him.


"hello"me and the secretary look at each other,she is with eyes wide open and her mouh is open almost falling off.Jong ki walk toards me and i wait for him.


"what are you doing here?"


"well-"before i could even talk he grab my hand and lead me towards the office.


"sir!" we turn around.


"what?"


"hu-who is she?-"he smile and answer her with a smile.


"my girlfriend" then we enter the office.


"ya,did you really have tell them about us?"


"wae?they should know who you are,i am sure they will see you pretty often in the future"i smile.


"wae?do i need to come here?"


"aigo,more than that why are you here in the first place? you said you couldn't leave work"


"well i wanted to made you a surprise"


"well you surely surprised me today"he lean on his desk and then strech is hand to reach mine and i of course do the same and close the distance between us.


"you where quite grumpy before,why?"


"tsk,do you have to ask?someone stood me up,i was really sad and i tried my hardest to concentrate,but it was so hard that i started to get a little annoyed by myself".


"mmm,so it's because of me?"


"dae"he pull me in his arms and kiss me,then we smile and give each other little peck on the lips,then my eyes fall on the pile of documents on the desk.


"hey you need to finish working?"


"...dae,but i can bring them home and do them later"


"no,do them before going out i will wait."


"hey,there is no need for that,it will be really boring for you"


"it's ok work is work,you need to rest too later,i will sit in that couch over there don't worry,i have a few things to review too"


"are you sure?"


"dae"


"...ok,then"he give me a last peck on the lips and then he walk back doing his work.He looked at me before starting and later on he has gone in serious mode,he was always like this since we where young when focusing on studies he would be like  focusing till he finished everything...now that i think about it,he would often bleed from the nose,is he still like that? i hope he isn't.


----------------


It's been almost an hour and fortunately he is fine...well at least i didn't see it...i fell asleep aigo,but when i woke up i found myself covered with sheets,how caring of him-


"bl-you are bleeding!"aish i said just awhile ago and here he is loosing blood.I ran to him.


"did you woke up?"he smile.


"ya,it's this the time to smile?you are bleeding!...don't lower your head arasso"


"dae,doctor song!"


"you seriously"


------------------


After taking care of his bleeding nose he stopped working.


"so you are still loosing blood from the nose?"


"dae,when i usual am on the final stage of my paper work or at the end of a tiring day?"


"...then every day,i know that you work really hard here as the ceo" i ask concerned but he smile at me and then come closer and sit beside me,putting his arms around my waist he pull me to lean on his chest.


"don't worry i am fine also,maybe you don't know but my girlfriend is a doctor so she will nurse me when i need it"he smirk at me


"o really?i didn't know"


"mpfff"he pinch litghly my nose and we laugh together.Well since he finished working i think now it's time for the real surprise.


"ok...let's go now"jong ki look at me puzzled and i take both his hands and once again i say.


"let's go,why are you looking at me like that?"


"...where to?"i get up and make him stand up.


"aigo,where are you taking me?"


"just come with me"i smile and then he smile too.


"aigo,i wonder what are you going to do with me"


"you will see"


-----------------------


After like 30 minutes drive from his company we arrived at the place.


"...it's here?"he asked a little doubtful looking outside the window of his car.


"dae..."


"listen,i don't really know what did you take me here for,i mean"


"are you scared?"


"me?tsk no of course what are you saying,caja"he get out of the car and i laugh looking at him acting tough.i follow hiw him till i am in front of jong ki.


"here we can go inside"i was about to enter when he take my hand.My eyes can't help but look at our hands and then at him.


"...should we really go inside?i mean...it's late"


"don't worry i just need to take something from here,my friend asked me to come in her stead,she is the owner"


"aish,then say to her to come tomorrow"


"sorry i can't i have to give it to her later,she work in the hospital so i have to give it back to her tonight.Let's go"i happily pull him inside even tought he try his hardest to stop us from entering but i am too much for him it seems,ahaha.


"hey...what kind of place is this?your friend is strange" he look around the place full of skeleton and weapon with blood on it,strange books and it's also dark.


"can't you turn on the light?"


"aigo,youre still a scaredy cat hu?i remember that time when you make me go inside the hunted house because you wanted to scare me,but suddenly in front of you a man with black long hair and white eyes with an axe in the neck and you started to scream like a mad man.In the end i had to bring you out because you refused to open your eyes after you have closed them,mpfff but it was quite a sight"


"ya!,it's not true...i don't remember anything" he faked ignorance and started to act as if he wasn't scared at all.


"ya...you lost 3  years worth of memopries not 5,it was the time where you where still going to pursue so ri na remember?"


"...i don't,you are wrong"


"tsk...anyway we have to take those stairs"


"again?aren't we arrived?"


"the place where we have to go is upstair we are near,scaredy cat tsk...you aren't scared of anything else but hunted house and horror movies,does it make sense to you?"


"ya!i like actions and sci-fi and so on they are quite manly and i like comedy of course,what's with the horror things it's unpopular you know tsk"


"sure,sure,sure aigo,that's what you would say,you reap what you saw,mpfff"


"ya!"we finally are on the room upstairs the only thing left is to open the door.


"here we are, here there is the door we should open"


"wait!...what if inside there are something more...let's get out hu? i mean i will call your friend hu?"


"aigo,are you scared?.muaaaaa,not a chance"i open the door and and he as always does closed his eyes.


"open your eyes"


"no,you are teasing me i know"


"ya,open you eyes"


"i said no!"i walk in front of him and try to make him open his eyes but before that i must take his hands or else he won't do what i say.


"please,open your eyes"


"i said no,ahahah,you can't fool me-"i had no choice so i kissed his lips.


"ya,that's cheating you know?...anyway i won't open my eyes no-"again i kissed him this time i gave little peck to his left hand,it was quite hard to reach it tought.


"...what's this? a new way to make me give in?"


"does it work?if you don't open your eyes then forget my lips from now on"


"what?!that's cheating big time!"


"so?"


"aish...arasso-"he slowly put his hands down and open his eyes,one at a time.


"woa...what's this?"jong ki look all around the room.


"kyo,what?-"


"sit down"i push him on the couch and he sit down.


"happy birthday to you,jong ki!"


"happy birthday? you did all this only because of my birthday?"


"Of course,i wanted to give you a surprise but only the two of us"he hugged me like no tomorrow.


"thaks..."


"do you want to see your present?"


"...aren't you my present?"


"tsk,i am not"


"tsk"he smile and look at me while i get up.


"where are you going?"


"just a moment" after like 3 minutes i get back to him with a cake.


"aigo even a cake?thanks!" after he help me put on the table the cake i ligh up the candle.We looked at each other and i started to sing.


"happy birthday to you!...happy birthday to you,happy birthday my jong ki,happy birthday to you?"he smiled and laughed just a bit and i did too.


"here,blow the candle" he pull me near him making me sit on his lap taking me by surprise,then jong ki smiled at me and i did too,he took my hand holding it gently then jong ki looked at the cake and blow the candle.


"thank you"he gave a big smile,i was so happy that he liked it.


"there is one more thing"he was taken aback


"is there more?there was no need-"


"shhh" i take a box from my purse.


"here open it,this is the real present" he open the blue box.


"this is a bracelet?it's beautiful"the bracelet was made with titanium Stainless Steel,in the front the word love.


"do you like it?"


"of course i do..."he then smirk and look at me


"it's written love on it"


"..."he know i am embarrassed.


"i tought you wheren't the type to gift a person something like this.As i recall when we where only friends you always told me that you will never give things like this or couple jewels with written stuff am i right?...hu?"he come closer to see my reaction.


"dae...aish!"i put my hands on my face.


"my gosh please stop teasing...i went in the jewerly store only to see if there was something good and when i saw this bracelet...i don't even know how but in the end i bought it...it was in my hands..."


"mpfff"he carress my head and take my hands in his and smiling tenderly he say.


"thank you kyo really" i smile


"i don't know if it would be good for you to wear it in your company tought"


"wae?what's wrong?by now everyone know i have a girlfriend so what's wrong with it?" i am still recovering from the embarrassment while he enjoy seeing me like this.Jong ki smile tenderly kiss my forehead and my lips.


"help me put it on"i nodded and then took the bracelet out of the box and put it on his waist.I must say it fit him perfectly i am proud of myself...tought i am still ebarrassed.He then told me looking seriously at my eyes.


"thanks.But you already gave me so much and the best gift i received this year from you is that you came back to my side,making me the happiest man on heart"i smiled and hugged him tight,he of course hugged me back.


"also..."after he broke the hug he raised the right arm, where i put the bracelet and showed it on before my face.


"i am sooo happy,since you bought this even tought you are not really the type...i can only imagine the face you had on,mpfff.


"ya!-"he kissed me abruptly withouth notice taking me by surprise.


"..."jong ki smirked at me and then hugged me.


"sigh...this is the best birthday i ever had"i carressed his head.


"i bet,after all i did for it to be memorable"


"ahahah"


-----------------------


Afater awhile i saw the cake started to melt.We where cuddling together and kissing like no tomorrow,but the cake wouldn't last long like this and i have to put away these things before tomorrow.


"jong ki...listen,should we go home?i mean your house,the cake is melting"


"mmm,dae,i think it's better this is your friend's place too and...even tought i liked the surprises you gave me but..."


"mpfff,i knew it,that's why i brought you here,i so wanted to see you having that scared expression from that time,but i took a gamble since i didn't know if you overcome the fear."


"ya!,that's cruel you know?"i acted innocent and kissed him.


"you think you are forgiven because you kissed me?"i nodded.


"dae,i think i am forgiven,i am quite sure to tell the truth"he looked me for awhile and then smiled.


"that's right,you are forgiven"


"mpfff,ok then let's go, the cake is asking for help"


"mpfff,ok then here let's help our delicious cake"


------------------------------


After like 15 minutes we packed everything and then we used jong ki's car,because i used a taxi and doesn't have a car,since i knew i would end up taking his car anyway.It was really a happy night we where,full of happiness and i was glad i was able to give him the bracelet since i was tempted to give it back to the jewerly store and just take something else,but in the end...i decided for that or more exactly my hands acted on their own,taking it and not letting go,i was possed seriously,sigh,i never tought i would end up like this,it's even more worse than before he lost his memory,what do i do?!.


"i know i am handsome but at this rate you will make a hole on my face" his words made me come back to reality.


"cough..."


"do you love me that much?"


"aish...dae,i love you so what?"suddenly he became silent.


"...what's wrong?why aren't you saying anything?are you alright?"i start full of concern,when he suddenly unswered,in a serious tone.


"it's better if you don't say anymore?"


"w-wae?did i say something wrong?"


"...i am driving,but you are making me want to jump on you...you are too much song hye kyo...so be aware"


"what?aish...you idiot!..."gosh it made my heart started to race at an unbelivable speed,this guy makes me blush and feel like a teenage girl everytime he speak.


"aish..."i have to change subject.


"by the way,tomorrow you will come and eat with us ok?my parents reserved a place at a restaurant,you and your family are invitated."


"i know.Your mother already called me"


"good,then tomorrow another cake,but the one i ate tonight was the best i ever eat"


"tsk,you speak sooo well"


"mpfff"


--------------------------


Finally we arrived at his house.We then entered and went straight to the kitchen, i put on the table the cake and opened the refrigerator then put the cake inside it.


"aigo we left so much cake,by the way, where can i put the gift-"i barely closed the refrigerator and after i turned around jong ki came right before be cornering me.


"ya...what are you doing now?"i wisper looking at his tempting lips.


"...i told you to prepare yourself when we get back"he lift me and then carried me princess style on the bed.


"omo!" he the came on top of me and smiled,in a way only jong ki can smile,y so smuch that he take my breath away.The moonlight aren't making things better for my poor heart because it made him seem even more handsome.


"i love you too"he carressed my face smiled sweetly at me and then he gave me a sweet and tender kiss.


"i really love you,kyo,i love you a lot"what he just said made me so happy,i never felt this happy before. I smile too and bring him closer this time i kissed him and we started to become more passionate while kissing,i hugged him,trailing his back till i reach the end of the shirt and found his bare skin,he kissed my neck and was about to go down my shirt,i felt his touch on my skin and i moaned,we where about to do the next step but my phone started to ring.


"drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"


"aish...who is it?"


"...it's ok answer" he was so sweet and understanding.


"arasso" i press the button.


"yeobuseyo?...dae...what?!are you for real? arasso i am coming right now!" my gosh.


SJK POV


It's such a fantastic and beautiful birthday,i am so happy and kyo is such a good girlfriend,i really love her.After i took her to bed i couldn't resist anymore i wanted to make her mine,to make love to her.The way she touched me was driving me crazy,her kisses and those lips are to die for, she was ready for me but suddenly her phone started to ring.


"drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"


"aish...who is it?"


"...it's ok answer"


"arasso" she take the call.


"yeobuseyo?...dae...what?!are you for real? arasso i am coming right now!" she suddenly became pale her her expression was really worriesome for me,what happened?


"what's wrong kyo?"she suddenly get up from the bed.


"jonki i have to go to the hospital"


"ok,i will take you there" we run to our car and i tried to drive as fast as i could while looking at her from time to time.


"what happened?"


"a patient that has a surgery tomorrow suddenly got worse and i think it need an urgent surgery"


"i see,and can't you do it?" she looked at me worried.


"...the patient,his surgery is something i never did on my own,i only saw my director in huston and a few times here in korea,but it's really a difficult situation".


"wait,are you saying you have to do such a complicated surgery?"she looked ahead again while holding tight her phone.


"i think the primary surgeon,isn't at the hospital yet and that's why they called me,because no one dare to do that kind of surgery"gosh they must be thinking of giving her the fall if something goes wrong,bastards.


"don't worry,you will be able to do it,just calm down,this is something you wanted to do anyway"


"...but it's a child"


"...i belive in you...you will save his life"


"..."she was really nervous,i never saw her like this.When it came to surgeries she was always calm and confident but it seems like this time it's a really difficult one and unfortunately i can't do anything for her.The only things i could do is to hold her hand and support her by her side.


After we arrived she get off the car and i followed her.Before entering she looked at me and said.


"jong ki i am sorry,you can go back"


"don't worry i will stay here and wait for you" she apologetic said.


"there is no need it will take awhile too i may stay there for twelve hours straigh"


"it's ok-"


"doctor song!"


"go they are waiting for you"


"Ok,later"she run inside together with a nurse and then disappeared inside the door.


"you will be fine kyo".


-------------------


Five hours later and she is still inside it must be really tiring and i can't stay  with open eyes anymore too i am tired.


"jong ki"


It was our friend,the one that helped us to get back together


"how are you?"


"i am fine are you waiting for kyo?"


"dae,she was quite nervous"


"i know but you have to go and rest"


"i will stay here and wait for her"


"sigh,you are tired as hell,go in her room at least "


"...fine"she lead the way to her room in the hospital and i knew right away where she was sleeping.I layed down and i could smell her perfume and in the end i fell asleep.

 

 

END OF SJK POV

------------------------------------------------


After hours and hours of staying in the operating room she went straight in her room,jong ki heard her getting inside and get up from the bed.She walk towards him,slowly and with a dazed expression,it seems like somethig Went wrong.The only thing that hong ki could do at that time was walking to her,he knows just how scared she was and loosing the patient must have been a big blow to her.


"...jong ki..."tears fell from her eyes,jong ki's heart tightned,it was heart breaking.


"...what happened?"


"i...i saved him"


"w-what?"


"i saved the child...i did it..."jong ki was smiling from hear to hear and hugged her while she grabbed his shirt.


"i was worried something went wrong,what's with your expression,aigo"he carress her head and and then bring her on the bed and lay down together with her.Facing each other.


"i seriously tought i would kill the child,it was such a heart wrecking time for me,i won't tell you things in details but it was quite complicated."


"still you did it"he carressed her head.


"dae,i did it"she closed the distance and hugged him as tired as she was she fell asleep.Jong ki stayed there for awhile before going back to work.


-------------------------------------------------


Ra on is a friend of kyo and jong ki till they where young and later she became a pediatrist.That day she had a little patient and of course the parents where there too,the father was someone that ra on knew quite well.


"baek ho?"


"ra on?" they where friends and now it seems like he is married and with kids.


--------------------------


After she visited the little boy they got up before going away tought baek ho asked.


"how have you been?"


"i am fine fortunately, i see you finally settled down?i never imagined you would"she smiled and he smiled too.


"guys why don't you talk later,it seems like you have a lot to say"his wife was really beautiful,a slender body,black hair and it seemed like a really gentle person in comparison to him.


"arasso,then,your son was my last patient so if you have time,do you want to come too?"ra on asked the wife.


"no,the other child is waiting for me"


"arasso,i will see you the next time then and don't worry,if you do as i told you everything will be fine"


"arasso,thanks"she bowed and left after smiling at his husband.


"let's go"ra on said smiling to her long lost friend.


"i have a free meal at the cafeteria of the hospital let's go"


"tsk,you are always the same,if you can eat without paying then it's a win for you,i tought you grew up but i was wrong"he shake his head while making fun of her,crossing his legs.


"ya!what about you then?you became a little more big but you are still an idiot from head to toe,poor your wife,i feel sad for her"


"she is a lucky one,i am a great catch,what do you know?"


"tsk,idiot...but it's amusing really,when she came back than i could see you too,aigo,"she smiled and then started to drink her coffee.


"her?who are you talking about?"


"...kyo...she came back from huston"she hesitated a little,she knows just how much baek ho loved her,and for her sake he never confessed to song hye kyo. Even tought that day she hugged him,thanking his way of being always by her side she shed tears for the first time,her tears,where his,only he was able to see her tears and the fact that she didn't forget him.Tought in the end everyone went their separate ways,it was painful for him to act anymore.


Baek ho,saw ra on expression and knew right away,what she was thinking but in his heart everything is now in the past,so he just smiled at her.


"stop,being like this.I am quite happy right now,her presence it's not painful"still she never stopped  looking sadly at him.Puzzled baek ho asked.


"are you piting the almighty me?"


"it's not that...there is something else that you should know"


"what is it?"this time he was seriously curious.


"jong ki...they met"


"jong ki?"he was surprised at first but then became calm again.He still remember the time when he fought with his best friend of that time.Tought he never regretted anything he did that day.


"i see and so?"


"...they got back together...it turn out jong ki,never loved the other girl or even loved her,he break up with her and later on he never had any girlfriend.In the end they met again and kyo was mad.She didn't want to see him at all but..."


"they got back together,mpfff"he smiled and grabbed his cup of coffe,drinking it.


"hey-"


"ra on...i want his number"she didn't understand.


"?" he smiled.


"jong ki"


"what?" she was really shoked.


----------------------------------------------------


3 days later


It was in the evening,time to go back home and right when he was about to go out of his office jong ki get a call from an uknown number.


"...yeobuseyo?"


"..."


"yeobuseyo?" jong ki was puzzled and was about to close the call but suddenly someone started to talk.


"the idiot now hold a big position as a company big fish"jong ki recognized his voice right away.


"...baek ho?"


"idiot,i am outside your company"


"what?id-"baek ho closed the call


"aish,he is still always the same..."jong ki take the last things and run down the stairs and walked towards the exit.There a big man was waiting for him with a smiling expression.


"are you baek ho?"


"dae idiot,i am handsome isn't that so?"


"tsk"jong ki was puzzled why he came to search for him?the two of them fought hard the last time they saw each other and later lost contact never seeing each other again.


"why did you come here?"


"i am surely not a client,bian"


"tsk"


"here" suddenly he gave jong ki a rectangular box,blue colored.


"what's this?after so many years you came back with something like this?it's to say sorry because you regretted hitting me? i accept it alread-"


"i don't regret hitting you at all,you deserved it and i would do that over and over again"jong ki's expression darkened,he knows that he derved it yet in a way he can't seem to accept it maybe because he was in love with kyo...or because he was right all along and because of jong ki his friend was hurt too.


"what's with that face,here take it"jong ki look again at that box.


"what is this about?"


"sigh...you really don't remember anything after seeing this?"


"...what should i remember?i never gave you anything"


"it's not mine...sigh"baek ho looked back at the box


"i heard you got back together with her...with song hye kyo"they then looked at each other in the eyes.Jong ki expression became a little sad but firm at the same time.


"dae...i love her and she accepted me again.i plan to make her happy from now on."baek ho smiled.


"i am married you know?"jong ki was genuinly shocked.


"what?...you?"


"dae,wae?can't i?"


"no but-"


"i have to go back soon,we will talk about our past another time,i only came to give this to you"finially jong ki take the box.


"what is this seriously?"


"don't know if i should pity you or not"


"ya!"


"...that box was found by my father,as you know he was the one who came to the rescue first.He said that you had lost this,that's why they came to get you.I put it there because the original box was full of blood,fortunately the inside was safe"


"what's inside?"


"another box,but i didn't open it,i forgot to give it to you because we fought,but i never threw it away,one day i would give it back to you for sure that's why i kept it.And today it's the day i will give it back to you"


"...thanks"


"it's ok,sigh,i have to go,my kids are waiting for me"


"kids?you?"


"dae,bye"baek ho left and jong ki was looking back at the rectangular box.


"i will open it at home".


------------------------------------


After he entered his house he took the box and open it,there was another little box a blue one it was wrapped as a gift,as he started to oped it he started to have headache,but it was berable,curiosity was strongerbut suddenly images started to appear in his mind.


Flash back a little fuzzy started to become clearer,he stopped for awhile,mouth a little open and eyes that where confused.After a few minutes he slowly opened the little wrapped box, tears fell from his eyes.


-------------------


SHK POV


Song jong ki called me and asked me to meet me...outside the hospital,he told me he will bring me to my house and wait for me to prepare and then we finally left,i don't have any idea what he wantd to do.


-------------------------


After 1 hour.


"did you like the food?"


"it's japanese food of course i like it!jong ki but why is that?i mean i prepared in a rush"that's right he brought me to eat dinner at a japanese restaurant and to a really expensive one.


"are you bosting that you have a company?"


"well...i like to spend it in good food and you"


"tsk"i smile as he old my hand.


"hey are we going back already?why are back to the car?"


"we aren't going home,i have somewhere to bring you,get in the car"i am puzzled i don't know where he want to bring me.


"where are we going?" he just smile and looking at the road he say.


"somewhere nice,it's not far."


"arasso,then where are we going?"i try to make him spill the beam but-


"you will see it soon"he isn't easly fooled it sems.


"i want to know now!please"


"no,dear that's just a surprise for you"i pout but at the same time i can't help but feel exited.The car stops and he comes to my side of the car and open the door for me,i get out and where did he bring me?...


"the amusement park?"


"dae"he smiled while looking at it and i on the other end was looking at his face.The amusment park old a whole lot of memories of us,good and...bad.After that time i never went to an amusment park again and surely,not to this park.


"...why are we here?" i ask a little sad and he look at me never stop smilig instead his expression became more tender.He hold my hand tight and then guide me to the back of the park,i recognized it right away,we went to the place where i said goodbye to him.


"jong ki wait...wait!"he finally stopped and i realized we are in front of the bench of the other time,that same bench,i felt scared as i looked at his back, he slowly  turned around.


"...jong ki what does it mean?"he smiled at me and then looked at the bench.


"do you remember this place?"


"of course i do...it's where-"he stopped me.


"where you said goodbye to me"he looked at me never stop smiling and i could only feel sadness and i was unsey too.


"...dae..."i wanted to ask him,if he took me here to break with me,but words,those words didn't seem to come out.


"here,in this place,i felt for the first time that you where ready to leave me and on top of that,i realized just what a bastard i was.I tought from all these years,just how much i must have hurt her? just how much?...as i was thinking at the words you said to me that day...do you remember?"


"...dae"i swallowed my saliva and i was seriously scared as i was answering his question.


"everything...started here...and here...is where it should end"i felt like crying when he suddenly said.


"you said those words,i never came back here you know?but since we got back together i changed my mind"


"what do you mean?"


"here,is not going to end anything,here...is where everything will begin"


"what?"i was still confused and i didn't know what to think,but jong ki took something out of his pocket.It was a little box.


"this...i think i saw it somewhere"


"5 years ago,in the car,you saw it that time"


"five years ago?..."i looked up to him,jong ki was smiling.


"dae..."


"you-"jong ki opened the box,inside a beautiful ring.He took my hand and put it on my finger...i started to cry.


"i remembered everything,the past 3 years of our life,when i confessed,when i was gealous even when you where gealous,our fights,our happy moments...the day of the accident...that day,i wanted to ask you to marry me...at the place where i confessed"


"sobs,snifff"


"tought,that day was delayed..."he started to cry


"i am sorry i am late...but please,marry me"with my other hand i wiped his tears from his face and then i nodded.


"of course...i will marry you and...you are not late,you are not"i hug him and then we start to cry,from our happiness,the fact that we lost five years of our lives,his pain,my pain from being apart.He is right, this place isn't our end,but our beginning.


"i love you kyo,sob,snifff"


"me too i love you...thanks for remembering me,thanks"




--------------------------------------


1 year later.


Jong ki is waiting on the altar that her beautiful bride to be will walk towards him. His heart didn't stop racing from the time he woke up...welll not like he was able to sleep anyway,only thinking that the love of his life will spend the rest of his life with him is making jong ki happy and can't really wait to hold her in his arms.


"the bride has arrived!" the song started to play as the door is opening.A beautiful girl,is coming towards him,as beautiful as it can be,kyo long hair was put to one side with her veil on.The dress was beautiful it suited her perfectly,(THE ONE SHE WAS WEARING IN THE WINTER THAT WIND BLOW,IT WAS STUNNING ON HER).


"jong ki 's eyes became wider at any step she took towards him,his heart couldn't stop beating fast he was worried he wouldn't hold on much longer this way,and when finally she was in front of him,jong ki put aside the veil that was on her face and finally he was able to see her flawless beautiful skin and her face.She seemed like a beautiful doll,she was looking at him and as if in a daze he couldn't help but give a quik kiss and a hug,making everyone in the hall laugh for his impaience,while hye kyo started to blush.


"jong ki...i am happy to see you too but..."she wispered while smiling a bit embarrassed and jong ki found it so cute and was about to kiss her again,she knew it and was looking at his eyes smiling,a little waiting for it and a bit teasng him,knowing that he must wait for the time they where finally wife and husband before kissing again.Jong ki knew her bride to be is a tease by now so he was patient enough to wait till that time.


-----------------------


They exchanged the rings and  looking at them she teared up a little,after remembering the day he asked her to marry him and he did too,knowing what was on her mind,he then with his finger wiped away her tears and she did the same, almost forgetting that people where watching and almost made everyone who knows their story cry too.


"you are finally husband and wife,you can kiss her"he gently took her chin and bring her close to him giving her a tender kiss.


"i love you kyo"she smile in between the tears and answered


"me too,i love you too".


-----------------------------------------------------


Jong ki and song hye kyo where on the bed cuddling together watching an old album of pictures.


"aigo,look here, you where like this?seriously? you where beautiful since birth then"


"well,that's a given,i mean i am such a beauty anyway.Sigh,you came like five years later right?back from the US"


"that's right,my parents came back and we settled down not far from you,we know each other since...kindergarten right?"


"dae,we where seriously at odds that time right? i really couldn't stand you,i mean you always liked to pick on me"


"that's the way boys showed their affection,to a friend" he smiled


"tsk,sure i went always home crying because of you"


"aigo,ok but then it seemed you understood me quite well or you where just mad? you always avoided me when we where in elementary school"


"i told you i couldn't stand you"she then smiled and looked at a picture where the two of them where holding hands.


"well later on you and i became quite close tought, isn't that so?i wonder why?"he scratched his head" she looked at him smiling.


"well let's say i heard you defending me when girls started to pick on me in middle school,the first year if i remember correctly right?" he blushed.


"so you knew?"


"i m not an idiot,tough i knew quite well how to defend myself and in a way some girls hated me more because they liked you,but in the end i understood your gesture"


"wait did i made things worse?"


"well let's say you helped me in the short term and the rest i had to work trice as much to gain a little bit of respect from them?"he looked down.


"aigooo,i was an idiot...sorry..."


"ahahah,it's ok...i think that was the first time i saw how charming you where"he then looked at her with a teasing smile on.


"hey did you fell in love with me from back then?"


"aigo,sorry but no,at the time i was in love with someone else"suddenly his face darkned.


"who did you fell in love with?do i know him?"


"mpfff,no you don't know him"


"aigo,what the hell tell me arasso?,or i will ask your friend till i know who you are talking about"


"mpfff,sorry i am not going to tell"


"ya!"she then get back to flip another page of the album ignoring the protest of her husband.


"aigo,look here!it was exam time and you decided to study hard,it was quite fun to see you struggle in math ahahah,it was in high school right?....but till now i don't know why you did it"he looked at the picture.


"aaaaa,because of so ri na,i wanted to stay closer to her that's why-"kyo became all of a sudden silent and looked at jong ki with a murderous aura and he started to .


"aigo,she was my idol,she was everyone's idol in reality-"


"i was the idol!ok? everyone asked for my number,what do you know!"


"ahahah,she was so stunning!o look there she is,this picture"she couldn't belive it,how can she be in her album,she had to do something .


"this!,so ri na is forbidden in this house!"she took the picture and tear it into tiny pices.


"ahahah"


"what are you laughing at?"


"aigo,wasn't that picture the one where you first brought that pair of sunglasses from an expensive place?i don't remember tought" her eyes wide open...


"what?!nooo"


"ahahahahahahahahah"she started to hit him and he kept on laughing till he finally pulled her in his arms.


"i captured you"


"ya,how will you take responsability now?"


"that's not my fault dear, you  did everything on your own,because you where jealous"


"...ya!let me be,let me go right now!"she tried to breack free but can't.


"no can do"he kissed her and no matter how much she struggled in the end she surrendered to his kisses and calmed down.


"aigo,you seem quite the obedient type"


"tsk"he then flipped another page this time they finished high school.


"look in this picture your hair are finally longer"


"dae"


"i always liked your long hair"


"i know"


"i was quite happy when your hair became longer you know?you became even more beautiful than before"


"i am always beautiful"he looked at her and then kissed her.


"that's true you are always beautiful"


"in this picture we where at the park,but with friends right?"


"dae,from that time we always went there,at least the two of us. You always wanted to beat me"


"and i always did"


"tsk,and this picture was,from the day i confessed" kyo put her head on his shoulder and  then closed her eyes.


"sigh,it's so good talking with you about these things and i am glad you remembered those years,i am seriously happy jong ki"


"I know,i am happy too"he hugged her and then gave aher a passionate kiss.


"let's put the album aside"he put it on the near shelf and then he finally went back to bed where she was waiting for him.He was on top and she was under him,she linked her arms on his neck and then kissed him with as much passion as he did,they started to undress and kiss each other softly till in the end jong ki couldn't wait anymore and entered her slowly and later he started to go faster making her moan and he moaned too at the same time.They where making love for like 3 hours straight,and finally after they finished they cuddled into each others arms,he carressed her and said.


"you are beautiful...i love you kyo"


"...you are handsome too"she kissed him


"i love you my love"finally everything that happened in the past,made them understand that they was meant for each other.No matter how much they tried to stop their feelings or staying a part in the end their love was too strong and won,over everything.

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LOOOOOOONG WAIT,I TOOK MY TIME SORRY AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LAST CHAPTER OF ALL OVER AGAIN, PERSONALLY I THINK IT CAME OUT QUITE WELL,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT,LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW.I MISSED YOU ALL!!! ^^