chapter 15

all over again


CHAPTER 15


Sound of song hye kyo's phone.


"yeobuseyo?"


"it's me" she smile.


"i know...so what's wrong?no motel centered date this time ok?"


"sorry dear,this time i can't go on a date" say jong ki apologetic to hye kyo.


"wae?"


"because i work to do,i think it will take all night long,sorry"


"it's ok,don't worry we will find another time"


"thanks"




-----------------------------------------------


SHK POV


It's been almost a week,no matter how much we tried we can't seem to make our schedule collide,lately a lot of people come to the hospital and i am busy with surgeries and so on, jong ki isn't any better his job isn't giving him any time to slack too since he is the CEO of a company and his hard work is paying off because his company is becoming more famous around the country slowly he is becoming more and more famous. On the other hand i still havent talked to my superior in Huston about my decision of remaining here in korea. My superior here also gave me a promotion and i am even more happy but if things keep on going i may be called back sooner,unfortunately i didn't have time to call him yet...stupid right? i can't say it's because i am busy with work or because of my relationship with jong ki but because i am scared of what will happen..of what i...will have to face because of my decision...to tell the truth i am a bit uncertain if stay there some more years or if just stay here...i know i am doing good and i can grow well here too,but i think that there i would always have more things to learn as a doctor,that's why i am still feeling uncertain and now that i am free and i could call him in the end i just stare at my phone still...not calling him.


"DRDRDRDRDDR" my phone rang and i jump in panick after reading who the caller is...the person i was afraid to call in the first place,my mentor and the one who sent me here,in a way he changed me and made me happy sending me back here.


"DRDRDRDRDRDRDR"


"o,no! what do i do?! should i answer or not?" i am still in panick and i can't really made up my mind,but of one thing i am sure,i can't stand him being mad not even on the phone,so with my trembling hand i push the asnwer ing button.


"...hello? sir?"


"doctor song hye kyo,where where you,that i had to call so many times?" gosh he is pissed,i know even if i don't see it,when he had this kind of colleced voice is really a bad thing,i should brace myself.


"sorry,i was with a patient till now so i couldn't answer" i hope he belived me,i was never good at lying to him but maybe now that i am far away i can lye more easly?.


"...doctor song"


"yes!" i answer as if i am a soldier in the army answering to my superior.


"i heard you are doing great there"


"o...yes"


"i am quite glad about that,you gave us a great help too"


"thanks,i am flattered by your words" i am seriously happy to hear that,he rarely compliment me...no he never did it before so i am seriously jumping to the sky right now.


"i just said the truth,i can say that you are quite good at it that's why i decided to make you become a full employee here" ...my heart stopped.


"...sorry sir,can you please repeat what you just said?"


"i said i want you to come back,you where promoted there,but since here you are still a traine the only thing i can do is make you a full doctor here,you can make surgeries more complicated i heard" what is he saying?


"i am going to make you my pupil and that's why i will make you stay by my side in surgeries and let you witness more surgeries,of a greater danger"


"...i...see,thanks"


"...i tought you would be happier,what's that reaction?" that's right what kind of reaction is this? i always waited and waited and waited again for this day to come but now that it's so close...why am i so conflicted and scared?...i know the reason why...song jong ki.


"sir"


"what?" this is a matter i should take carefully and i can't yet refuse it,i don't have the heart,but at the same time,agreeing to this brakes my heart.


" if i come there? will i be able to come back to korea?"


"...what kind of question is this?...wait are you having doubts pheraps?"


"...i will be sincere,i am happy but i have things i still need to take care of that's why i would like to wait before..."


"just so you know,you are still someone i raised for many years, you can become great surgeon and when i sent you there i clearly told you that you would have to come back here"


"i know but-"


" a year almost passed,you stayed there it's time for you to come back"


"sir i-"


"listen,i won't force you,i don't know what is it that keeps you from coming,but be aware that i am giving you a golden opportunity and most of all,i don't have the intention of letting go of a talented person like you,still if you can't make up your mind...i can decide for you"  what the heck is he saying?...well i shouldn't be so surprised,i heard he goes to great lens when it comes to people he things can bring more glory to the hospital also he treasure all of his students,even tought he never said that, but i think it's a good person...i hope at least.


"please,give sometime i really need it"


"...a week,in this week i will have your answer no matter what"


"yes,sir"


"...doctor song,i hope you will decide well,your future depends on this" future,that's right my future, my job,the one that i really like...what i want to become.


"in a week time...i will give you my answer"


"i am sure i will get good news,see you soon,doctor song...in huston" he ended the call like that,i din't say a word, thiking about it,makes me feel conflicted, why now? why now that i am so happy this opportunity came...i am soneone who worked harder than anyone else but now i am happy to come back here in korea and i soon...have to make the choice,if leave or remain here"


"sigh...i have so much to loose from both sides,what do i do?" i bury my face in my two hand as i sit on the bed of the dormitory in the hospital.


TEXT


SOG JONG KI: kyo i managed to finish sooner,you are still free right?


Jong ki,the person i love and the one that in the end i struggled so much to forget and the reason why i went to huston,now is the reason why i want to stay here.


SONG HYE KYO: i am free i am in the dormitory room.


SONG JONG KI:" great then come outside let's get to our date again.


He is so sweet,i feel butterfly every time he sent me a message or if i just listen to his voice on the phone. When i see him i get a mess, always wanting to stay by his side, i like talking to him,now that we are audlts we changed a lot he...changed a lot to...we also decided.


SONG HYE KYO:Ok i am coming right now.


We decide to never tell lies to each other and to not hide any kind of truth,that's why i am going to tell him everything.


----------------------------------


I finally head out the hospital and i run to him who is waiting for me outside his car.


"jong ki" he turn around and smile at me of course i smile too. He open his arm and i hug him, he hold me tight in his strong arms.


"finally i can hold you... i missed you all this time" he kiss my forehead and i lean my head on his chest.


"jong ki"


"yes"


"let's take a walk,i have something to talk to you about" he ask curious


"...sure,go ahead"


----------------------------------


SJK POV


Sigh i finally am hugging my small and cute girlfriend song hye kyo. I can't belive i could be this happy, we suffered a lot trought all these years but fortunately we cleared up our misunderstanding and let our love bloom freely.


"song ki"


"yes"


"let's take a walk,i have something to talk to you about"


"sure go ahead"


But never i tought something like this would happen.


"what do you want to talk about?" she takes my hand as we walk to the street city,as a peaceful wind come carressing our faces,making her har all messed up.


"aigo,wait,look at your air,mpfff"


"wae?"


"what a child you are" i put aside her air and finally i can see her face again.


"so,here you can tell me everything now" she stop on her track and look at me as she start to smile less.


"what's wrong? something the matter?"


"well,something did happen and,i really have no idea how to tell you" i am worried now, a lot. I don't like where this conversation is going,could she...


"do you,pheraps...want to breack up with me?" i ask scared,but she look at me and make an angry face.


"ya,do you really think i will breack up with you after what i suffered all these years thinking about you? do you think i am crazy? no! i won't i will never breack up with you,tsk,how could you even think about it,tsk" she pout and relieved i smile.


"arasso,so what happened? is this related to work?did someone bully you?"


"no,but it's about work you are correct"


"then someone doesn't like you?"


"in fact i got a promotion"


"wow! i happy for you! that's great!"


"...yes,that's right" still she isn't completly happy as i tought she would be.


"Hey seriously what's wrong? kyo look at me"


"sigh...ok" she look at me with determined eyes"


"everything is going well...too well...i got a promotion here in korea,but i got it...in huston too."


"...what...do you mean?"


"...do you remeber when i said that i would have stayed here for a few month or at most a year?"


"...dae"


"the head of the hospital,want me go back,he made me a a surgeons and i can finally have my own people and i can leadd them,i can also assist to more complicated surgeries..."


"...so,did you agree?" i am actually scared of her answer right now.


"no i didn't,he gave me a week to decided"


"i see...was it becasue of me?"


"...jong ki,i am not going to breack up with you,no matter what you say i won't breack up,i want to stay with you"


"...but,you also want to go to huston right?" she looked down and didn't answer,this means that she want to go.


"what do you want to do hye kyo?...do you want to go?"


She is looking at me,i can see doubts in her eyes.


"i don't know"...what should i say to her?