The true feelings

Love or Sympathy

*After finished filming Running Man*

'Hyung, noona! Let's have dinner together I'm so hungry..it's my treat'. Kwang soo asked the members with a broad smile on his handsome face.

' Let's go!!! Is there a good news you want to tell us, Kwang soo? It's quite weird that you want to buy us dinner'. Haha said while patted Kwang soo's back. 

'It's nothing, hyung..my sister is expecting a baby that's why I'm happy right now'. 

'Are you going with us too, noona?'. He looked at Ji hyo's blank face.

She was so exhausted at that time.She had a tight schedule since she started filming We Got Married but she couldnt let Kwang Soo's hope down.

'Isnt it already late, Ji hyo? I think you should be at home at this hours'. Jae suk interrupted her thoughts with a meaningful look.

'It's not that late, hyung. Besides, Ji hyo noona lives alone, right?It would be different if she has a husband...'. He giggled innocently while Ji hyo froze at the spot.

'It doesnt matter if she has a husband or not, but she's a girl. It's not appropriate for a girl to be out late at night besides, she must be exhausted, right?'. Jae suk added.

'It's okay, oppa. Today is a special day for Kwang Soo so I think it's okay for us to celebrate, so let's go oppa'. She smiled and took Jae suk's hand. 

*At the restaurant*

They were having fun teasing each other when suddenly she got a phone call from Soo hyun but she didnt answer it.

'Why didnt you answer it, Ji hyo?'. Jae suk asked her curiously while the other members didnt hear them.

' I couldnt answer it right here, oppa. The others would hear it'.

Jae suk couldnt deny but felt curious with Ji hyo's relationship with her husband. She was already married but why it looked like she was forced to do so.

After finished their meals and had fun chatting together, it was time for them to go home. 

'Ji hyo, come with me,  I'll give you ride home'. Jae suk offered.

'It's okay oppa I can go home by myself..it's not that far'. She declined his offer politely.

'I cant let my own sister go home alone late at night, now get in the car'. He commanded her. 

Ji hyo wouldnt dare to say no and she immediately went inside the car.

'Sorry for being such a burden for you, oppa'.

'Give you a ride home is a burden? This is nothing, ji hyo.Your husband must be worried about you if you reach home late'. He took a glance at Ji hyo's face. She frowned when he talked about her husband.

'Sorry for asking, but are you having a fight with your husband?'. 

Ji hyo was silent for a moment and answered. 'No..we're fine..it has been a few days since we met. He quite busy with work'.

'I know this is the time for you to shine in your career, but both of you should've spend some time together. I know it's hard to do that with your tight schedule,but you need to take a rest once in a while'. He advised her.

Jae suk was actually didnt agree with Ji hyo's decision to be Chen Bolin's partner in We Got Married when she told the members about it. He watched the show and he could feel how happy Ji hyo was. 

He didnt even realize that they were already in front of Ji hyo's house when he was in a deep thought. 

'Thanks for giving me a ride home,oppa. Say hello to Na Eun unnie and kiss Ji ho for me, okay'. She said and waved at him until he went away. She went inside the house with sleepy eyes and her thought right at the time was her own comfortable bed. 

Soo hyun woke up at 3 A.M feeling thirsty so he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. On the way, he could sense Ji hyo's perfume, so he went to the living room to make sure she was home.

'Ji hyo?'. He called for her but nobody answered. 

'Ji hyo's sleeping right here,Mr Kim'. The maid whispered to him and brought him closer to Ji hyo. 

'She must be exhausted. It's okay, then..i'll carry her inside'. He whispered back to her.

He lifted Ji hyo carefully not to wake her up with help of his maid who showed the way. He put her on the bed and covered the body with the blanket. 

He carrased Ji hyo's cheek and kissed her forehead before he turned off the light and went to his own room. She opened her eyes when she had make sure Soo hyun were no longer in her room. She looked at her phone and saw a message from Bolin.

'Momo, are you sleeping? Can I call you now? I have something to tell you'.

Ji hyo was hesitated to reply his message but she could not deny feeling excited and finally, she replied.

'No, I'm still awake. What is it you want to tell me, Bobo?'. She was putting her phone down but suddenly Bolin called her.

'Hello? Bobo?'. She answered immediately.

'Momo, i want to confess something to you'. He said with a serious voice. Ji hyo was scared and nervous when he said that.

'When we were at Bali, I already told you but I dont think you realized it...everytime we spent time together, I have the urge to protect you, to cherish you..to make you happy..I tried to deny this feelings but I failed...I'm starting to fall in love with you, Momo.. I want to spend my whole life with you..not once in a week. I want to tell the world that you're mine..not for a television show, but for real.. I want to see and travel around the world with you..together..'.

Ji hyo cried when he told her his true feelings. She felt guilty for not straightforwardly tell him she is already married. 

'Bobo..I'm sorry but..'

'It's okay, you dont have to answer it right now. I will give you some times to think..but, I promise to make you fall for me when we meet again next week..good night, Momo..love you'. 

Ji hyo sat on the bed and recalled her sweet memories with him. How he treated her like a true princess and everything he did makes her touched. He even told others that she's his girlfriend. 'Am I falling for him too?'.

 


So here is another chapter!! So who is the in Ji hyo's heart?? Her onscreen husband or her real life husband? I hope my dear readers can leave a comment below. Love you guys ^_^