Sacrifices

Love or Sympathy

'Something smells good'. He smiled and dried his hair using a white towel. 

Soo hyun, after you put on the clothes come here and eat your breakfast, alright?' 

'You cooked for me?'. 

'Nope, I cooked for our neighbours...of course it is for you'.  She .

After he put on the clothes, he slowly sat down and ready to eat. 'Noona, I want to find a job after after this'. He said while putting the pancake onto his mouth.

'I will accompany you, alright? It's dangerous for you to be alone..' And suddenly yesterday memories rushed to her mind. 

'Conceal the marriage, dont let them know'.- Si yeon.

'It's okay, I will find it on my own. Nobody will hire me if I cant be independent, right?'. He said with determination. 

After finished eating, Soo hyun took his bag and ready to go out. 'Please please please be careful, okay? Ask people to assist if you want to cross the road. If anything happens, call me right away, understand? Dont go too far, there are so many cars out there. this city is so busy all the time. And lastly, dont come home late..i will wait for you here'. He advised him before kissed his cheek. 

'I will be fine, Noona..dont worry about me, alright? You have to remember that I'm not a brother...but a husband'. He shyly scratched his head. It was the first time Soo hyun said he is Ji hyo's husband and that made her glad.

Soo hyun wandered alone on the street and stopped when he smells teoppoki and and followed the scent. 'Good morning! Have a seat. Do you want to order anything? Our specialties are Teoppoki and Bulgoggi'. The old man smiled. 'It's okay, I just want to ask if there is job vacancy available?'. That old man frowned. 'Job vacancy? No..there's no vacancy here..You're blind..how do you want to work?'. 'I can do any job you ask me. I dont mind'. He defended himself.' I said there's no vacancy here, you can try at the other places, sorry'. The old man simply said. 'Thank you for your time, uncle..sorry for borthering'. He said and left the restaurant.

Song ji hyo were taking a shower when Hye sun called her. She went out of the bathroom hurriedly to pick up the phone. 'Hello, Hye sun. What's up?'. 'Come to the office right now. CEO wants to say something about an offer for you'. Ji hyo sighed then replied 'Alright, I'll be there in an hour'. 

 

*At Diamond Entertainment Office*

Park si yeon sat there looking at Ji hyo and handed her a file. 'You got an offer to act in a film. But you need to read and think about the script properly. 

 

 'I dont want to force you to take the role or not, so it's up to you. Call me if you have made up your mind. But you need to remember, this is the first offer that came to you after Princess Hours. If you not going to take it, I'm afraid your name will soon be forgotten'. Ji hyo took the script and read it thoroughly. After finished reading, she took a deep sigh. The script contain scene and that made her worried. She needed some time to think so she decided to go home and brought the script with her. 

It has been 8 hours Soo hyun wandered alone but still couldnt get a job. Tired of walking, he sat down at the bench infront of 24 hours convenience shop.He felt very thirsty so he went inside to buy a mineral water. 'The price is 200 won'. A guy said to him. He took out some money from the pocket and handed to the guy. 'May I ask, is there any job vacancy here? Anything will do'. 'Yeah, we have a job vacancy for sales assistance. Are you interested?'. 'Of course I'm interested'.

Ji hyo went home and still thinking about the offer. Her savings are decresing and if she wont take this role, maybe she will not have enough money to eat for the next few months. And now that she's married made her more worried. 'Speaking of marriage...where is Soo hyun?' She thought to herself. She looked at the clock and it showed 10 p.m. she took out the phone from her pocket and called him but, the phone was switched off. 'She couldnt stand there and do nothing so she went out and looked for him

When she was waiting for the elevator to open, she saw him inside. 'Noona?? Is that you?'. He spoke. He recognized her right away thanks to her perfume. Thank god there was nobody accept them in the area. 'Yeah, it's me..where were you? You made me worried so much!'. She took his hand and lead him the way to the house. 'I'm sorry, noona but have you eaten yet? I bought your favorite bulgogi for you'. He smiled sweetly. 'Her heart melted to see his smile and said 'No..i'm not eaten yet. Now, change your clothes then we eat together, okay?'. He followed her order and went out of the room 5 minutes later. 

*While eating*

'Noona, I already found a job'. 

'Really? Where is the place? Is it near our house? Or should I give you a ride?' 

'No, it's not far at all. It's the 24 hours convenience shop below this house'. 

'Oh, congratulation, Soo hyun. You did a great job'.

'I'll treat you expensive food when I get my salary, okay? I promise I will work hard for us.

'Thank you, Soo hyun..you are such a nice boy'. And that made Soo hyun's face frowned.

 After finished the meal, Soo hyun sat down at the sofa while Ji hyo cleaned the table and washed dishes. After done doing the housework, she sat down beside Soo hyun and saw him sleeping soundly.

'It must be a tiring day, isnt it?'. She said and kissed his forehead. Then, she realized the script was at the table and spontaneously, she took it and threw it away.