Reunited

Love or Sympathy

The filming ended well that day even though there were few problems occured due to the crowd that tried to see the glimpse of Soo hyun. He thanked all the casts and crews of Running Man that helped him throughout the filming before all of them dismissed and returned home. At that moment, he saw Ji hyo who already on her way to the car and he immediately approached her.

Soo hyun: ji hyo, can i have your phone number? So i can contact you again in the future.( he asked shyly and that reminded Ji hyo of the memories when they were still together and how much she missed him)

Ji hyo: i never changed my number. And i've always waiting for you to call me.

Soo hyun: i'm so sorry that i never called you before.  It's all my fault. If i could turn back time, i would've never leave you.

Ji hyo: Please don't blame yourself, Soo hyun. It's not your fault at all.Besides, it's all in the past now and i already moved on. But, right now i need to go home, my body is killing me. Goodbye and i hope i can see you again. 

Soo hyun: Err..Ji hyo..can i stay at your house tonight? I don't have any place to go..my fans are waiting infront of the hotel and i couldn't get enough rest last night you know and it must be the same for today.( he pouted)

Ji hyo: But you need to go home tomorrow right? Your manager will be worried about you.( she chuckled at his espression)

Soo hyun: don't worry about that, i can handle it. Please??...

Ji hyo: Alright, alright..just for tonight ok?( she sighed and Soo hyun immediately jumped and went straight to her car)

They reached home and Soo hyun was touched to be there once again after all these years. At last, his heart finally found its home.

Soo hyun: i'm home...i missed it so much.

Ji hyo:welcome home. It's still the same. Nothing has changed since you left. But Hyo rin's taking a day leave so she's not here.

Soo hyun: Oh i guess that's a good thing.

Ji hyo: what?

Soo hyun: No, i mean it's a good thing i'm here to accompany you since Hyo rin is not arround. (At last they can be together without anybody distub them and that made him so happy)

Ji hyo: you can sleep at your room and you can take a shower and change your clothes. You smells awful.

Soo hyun: i want you to remember this smell forever..and that's why i didn't bring any clothes with me

Ji hyo: your old clothes are still in the wardrobe in your room..i never touched it before.

Soo hyun: really?? You still have my old clothes? You didn't throw it away? You must be really love me don't you?

Ji hyo: nope. It's just that i forgot about you and your existence that's why i didn't throw it away. I didn't remember i got a husband.

Soo hyun: oh yeah? But Jae suk told me differently. He said that you tried to find me all over the country and Bo lin said you were like a living corpse whenever you with him.

Ji hyo's face was as red as tomato at that time and her hand tried to cover his mouth from talking about the embrassing things. Soo hyun laughed when he saw her face and pulled her waist to his body to reduce the spaces between them. He slowly kissed her wide forehead. 

Soo hyun: I love you

Her heartbeat so fast at that time and her body was froze before she pulled his hair away from her.

Ji hyo: yah! You smells like a rotten fish! Don't come near me. Just go and take a shower, now!

Soo hyun: oww come on, can i take a shower with you?? 

Ji hyo: Do you want to die? 

 

 

That night, Ji hyo were sleeping soundly in her room when suddenly a sound of broken glass broke the silent in the house. Slowly she got up and opened the door to see the house was in pitch black. She went to the kitchen since the sound came from there and the switch.

Ji hyo: what the hell are you doing in the dark?

Soo hyun: sorry, i'm thirsty and i didn't want to wake you up but my hand slipped and i broke your glass.

Ji hyo: you really never changed, aren't you? Stay there and be carefull, it's sharp. Don't touch it let me handle it. Just take my hand and slowly come here ok?

Soo hyun: it's okay, let me clean it up. I can see clearly now, you know

Ji hyo:no way, let me do it.

She took the broken glasses from his hand and clean it before anybody get hurt while Soo hyun still staring at her face the entire time.

Ji hyo: done! Now let's go back to sleep. Oh i forgot! You're thirsty, right?

She took out a bottle of juice in the fridge and poured it into a glass. He finished the juice in one shot and handed it back to her. Ji hyo put the glass in the sink and grabbed his hand and showed him the way to his room. Just like the old times and at that moment both of them felt that nothing had happened before and to her, Soo hyun was still an innocent blind boy from Pohang..not a billionaire or a famous international actor. She turned to see his face once more after they reached his room and saw him staring into her eyes and down to her lips. He pushed her to the wall of the room and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss before he carried her in bridal style and laid her down in the bed. For the first time after they got married years ago, they became one.

 

Ji hyo was awaken by the noise of Soo hyun's phone that began to be irritating. 

Ji hyo: soo hyun, wake up..your phone's ringing..

He slowly got up, reached his phone and answered the call. It was Harry.

Harry: where on earth are you right now, Kim soo hyun???!!! I thought you were kidnapped and tortured by a psycopath before he killed you and threw your dead body into Han River!! 

Soo hyun: can you just calm down a little?? I'm totally fine..more than fine actually.( he smiled to his wife)

Harry: tell me where you are and i'll be right there in a minute.

Soo hyun: no..i'll go to the hotel right now and wait for me there. 

He put down the phone before Harry could say anything. Of course he would not taking a risk for reavealing Ji hyo's house to him.

Soo hyun: Ji hyo, i need to go back to L.A now. Do you want to go with me? 

Ji hyo: i have to shoot my new drama today, i'm sorry.. Maybe next time? 

Soo hyun: it's okay, my schedule is free this Saturday, so maybe i'll be back here. But now, can you send me back to the hotel? Harry is furious right now.

Ji hyo: not a problem. But let me take a shower first.

Soo hyun: let me come with you!!

Ji hyo: Do it if you dare then.

Soo hyun: she's really a scary woman..(he mumbled to himself)

Ji hyo: i can hear that!

They reached the hotel and all the bodyguards were protecting them along with Harry who was clearly so glad to see him.

Harry: thank you so much for sending him here, Ji hyo! You should tell me earlier that you were with Ji hyo so i didn't have to worry about you all night. Looks like you got yourself a girlfriend, then!! So happy for you, my boy!

Ji hyo: welcome..it's not a big deal.

Soo hyun: i said i'm fine...and she's not my-

Harry: i know i know..you won't tell me but i know..i can see it in your eyes..she's your future wife, right? Both of you are lovely! And for now, Ji hyo i need to borrow your boyfie to L.A since he got to shoot his new film, but you dont have to worry, i'll make sure he return here after this, ok?

Ji hyo: alright, sure..

Soo hyun: i'm sorry, he can be annoying sometimes but he's nice.

Ji hyo: i don't mind at all. So, now you have to go..i'm gonna miss you

Soo hyun: i know..i love you so much, my dear. Take care of yourself. And send my regards to Jae suk. I didn't manage to say goodbye. 

Ji hyo: don't worry. I will. ( he kissed her once more before he went to follow Harry and his bodyguards into the black limousin).

 

The time showed 10 p.m and Ji hyo was at home watching television with Hyo rin after a long day shooting her new drama when her phone vibrated. She smiled and was hoping to see a message from her husband but faded as she saw Kang Gary's name.

"Ji hyo, you left your necklace at the filming site yesterday and i brought it home. I want to return it to you so if you're free, meet me at the cafe near my house".- Kang Gary

'Oh sh**'. Then she remembered that she took out the necklace when she took a shower on the filming day.

'Thanks for saving it for me, Oppa! I'll be there in 10 minutes'

She arrived at the cafe with her messy hair and her eyes scanned arround the cafe looking for Gary and smiled when he waved at her.

'Have you waited long, oppa?.I'm sorry. The traffic was jammed'.

'I've been here for five minutes. Here, i got your necklace'. He passed it to her.

'Thank god..this is very precious to me'. She put the necklace around her neck while Gary stared at her.

Gary: Ji hyo..actually there's something i need to tell you..

Ji hyo: what is it, oppa? (still struggling with her necklace)

Gary: do you have someone special in your life right now? I mean like..someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Ji hyo: maybe..but he's far from me right now..its quite complicated. Why are you asking me this question?

Gary: i just want to ask wether you want to marry me..

Ji hyo mind went blank. Kang gary that she love as a brother was proposing her. 

Gary: it's okay if you don't want to. I was just asking since i've known you for a long time and i thought it might be a good thing..

Ji hyo: oppa, i'm really sorry but i love you as a brother..and will always be my brother.

Gary: i understand..is it the same guy who gave you that necklace? You've been wearing it for years..it must be very special.