Conceal the marriage, don't let them know

Love or Sympathy

*Arrived in Seoul*

'Where the hell did you go??!! Her manager yelled as soon as they reached Ji hyo's apartment. ' Park Si Yeon  won't stop calling me and I don't know what to tell her'. She nagged and suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the caller's name and pass the phone to Ji hyo while Soo hyun wandered alone in the house without bothering the two women. 

'Hello?'. Ji hyo answered lazily.

'Where were you? You canceled the photoshoot without my permission and disappeared just like that?What were you thinking?'. I'm coming to your office right now!and dont you dare to go anywhere'. She ordered and ended the call right away that Ji hyo didnt manage to say anything.

Ji hyo sighed and her manager, Hye Sun came near her and gave a cup of coffee. 'Thanks, I really need it'. She sipped the hot coffee and suddenly Hye Sun asked 'Who is that guy?' 

'He's my...my husband'. She finally said. 

'Wha..what???!! Are you kidding me?!'

'You are the third person that showed me that expression and that same phrase for today. It's a long story..and I'll tell you later. And now I'm tired and need some sleep. But, wait..where is Soo hyun?' She asked more to herself. How come she forgot about him. She wandered around the house with Hye sun and stopped at the bedroom for guests. He was sleeping soundly while still hugging his bags.

Ji hyo couldnt help but smiled to herself. He must be tired with all those things that happened that day.  She put on the blanket and kissed his cheek. 'Goodnight, Soo hyun'. She then switched off the light and closed the door. 

Right when she closed the door, she was shocked to see the CEO of Diamond Entertainment infront of her. 

'Argh! You surprised me, Si yeon! When did you get here?' 

She then went away to the kitchen to get some water with Si yeon followed behind. 'Can I get an explanation for what happened today?'. She finally spoke. 

'I...i went to my hometown. There was an emergency'. She smiled with guilty expression. 

'Emergency marriage?' She asked bluntly. Ji hyo was frozen. 'Did you even think what is the consequence when you made that decision? You broke the rule of the company!'. 

Si yeon waited for Ji hyo's answer but she stayed silent. Couldnt take it anymore, she took her handbag and decided to leave the apartment. And suddenly, Ji hyo spoke. 'I'm sorry..but, that's my decision and I'll take responsibility for that'. Si yeon stood there and watched Ji hyo's face, she really wanted to kill the woman in front of her. Hye sun on the other hand, was at the corner of the room and didnt say anything. Looked like she had become one with the wall. 

'Conceal the marriage no matter what happen. No one will know about this, understand?'. Si yeon warned her before left the apartment. 'Hye sun! Come with me, there are things I need to settle with you'. She added and Hye sun followed her behind.

Ji hyo couldnt help but felt guilty towards  Si yeon.She is the one that discovered Ji hyo's talent when she was a model. She's the one that helped her through bad days and even gave the apartment to Ji hyo as the congratulatory present of her debut. 

*The next day*

Soo hyun woke up from his sleep and took out his watch to know what was the time and discovered it was still early in the morning. It would be hard for him to fall asleep again so he decided to take a shower. He went out of the room slowly not to wake Ji hyo up and tried to find the bathroom when suddenly 'Pang!'. The sound of something broke but he didnt know what it is. 

Ji hyo who was still sleeping at the sofa immediately woke up to that sound and saw Soo hyun who tried to take the piece of broken glass with his bare hands in hurry.

'Yah! Don't touch that!. It's sharp'. But was already too late. There were blood coming out from his finger. But that was not the thing that concerned him. 'Are you awake? Sorry.. I didnt mean to disturb you and broke this thing'. He apologized immediately. But Ji hyo didnt care about it and ran to the kitchen to take the emergency kit. 'The cut is quite deep..yah you need to be more careful next time..and just ask me if you need anything'. She nagged while cleaned his wound. Their relationship was getting more awkward since they got married maybe because it happened so fast and they still not used to see each other being in the same house. 

'There you go'. She said when finished cleaning the wound. Soo hyun stood up and asked..'Noona..where is the bathroom?' She took his hand and showed him the way. In the bathroom, Soo hyun thought to himself 'Arrgghh! I'm such a clumsy fool! What if the thing that you broke is her precious thing? And why are you still calling her noona? She's your wife for god's sake!.... But if I dont call her noona, then what should I call her? Ji hyo? It's too formal. Honey? It's too cheezy. Argghh! I'm going crazy'. 

Luckily for Ji hyo it was her free day so she wanted to continue her sleep, but she couldnt since all her sleepiness has gone. Then, she went to clean up the broken glasses. It was the picture of her and her father. She sighed and continue to clean the fragments of the glass carefully so that Soo hyun will not getting hurt once more. After finished cleaned up, she went to the room where Soo hyun slept and put all his clothes in the wardrobe. She already felt like a housewife doing all this things. She smiled when she saw his underwear and quickly put into the drawer before Soo hyun come in who was still taking a shower. She waited for Soo hyun to come out from the bathroom ask him what he wants for breakfast but he took so long so Ji hyo decided to cook anything in the fridge. 

She saw the vegetables and made a bowl of salads and she remembered that Soo hyun loves pancake so she made some for him.

She was puting the food on the table and Soo hyun came out from the bathroom. Ji hyo smiled and turned to him and surprised to see he wore a towel around his waist. 

Ji hyo couldnt help but blushed at the sight. And for the first time, she said 'I'm glad he couldnt see my face right now'. 


 Hello guys!! Thanks for the support!! You are the best! And I forgot to say sorry for changing Ji hyo's birthday from August to December. 

Ps: there will be more characters in the future (Running man family, Chen Bo Lin and many more) so stay tuned!! Don't stop supporting me, okay \^0^/

Pss: Can someone make me a poster for this fanfic?? I dont know how to make one..*crying*