A secret request

Love or Sympathy

It was hard for Soo hyun to concentrate on his work at that moment where he needed to build a chemistry with his co-star in the new movie. He won't deny Kaya is beautiful and nice but everytime he hold her hand and looked into her eyes, reminded him of Ji hyo. 

'Cut!'. Said the director. He looked annoyed and angry at the same time. Slowly, he went to Soo hyun's direction and put his hand on the younger man's shoulder. 'Is there something bothering you, Soo hyun? You're losing focus. Look, i know you're tired but please lift up your spirits, alright? Now..let's take 5 minutes break'. He then left Soo hyun alone before Harry came to the sight. 'Hey, are you alright, man? Do you feel sick? Need anything? Water, food?'. 'Nah, i'm alright..just need some fresh air'. He then left Harry dumbfounded once again.

He immediately pulled out his phone out of his pocket and dialled Ji hyo's number. 

Unfortunately, she didn't pick up. 'Come on, pick up the phone, ji hyo..'. He mumbled to himself. And for the fourth call, finally she picked up. 

Soo hyun: hello? Ji hyo? Where are you right now? Are you alright? Why didn't you pick up my call?

Ji hyo: woo woo easy..i'm at home and perfectly fine. Stop worrying over nothing. 

Soo hyun: sorry..i just want to say i missed you..i couldn't do my work cuz i was thinking about you.

Ji hyo: we met 3 weeks ago and now you missed me already? We haven't meet like 4 years and you were doing just fine. And you became world most valuable star. 

There was silence on the other side and Ji hyo could felt his sadness and guilt started to spread in her chest. 

Ji hyo: Look, i'm sorry for saying that. I missed you too..more than ever. I know it's hard but i believe in you. I know you can do it. Lift up your spirits and do your best. I will always be there in your heart and love you..so cheer up, okay? You need to smile and face the world right now. I love you.

Soo hyun: i love you too..forever and ever..( he automatically smiled when she said that)

And after that, he returned to work with full of spirits.

4 days later

He went home late at night after he finished his work and felt exhausted. His eyes couldn't be opened anymore so he laid down at the sofa before he were interrupted by the door bell. His maid was sleeping so he needed to open the door himself. Right after he swung the door, there was an unexpected guest on the door. It was Emma. Emma Watson. Yes, that famous beautiful Emma Watson.

Emma: hi, Soo hyun. I can see you're surprised. (She smiled beautifully.)

Soo hyun was indeed surprised. It has been years since that incident happened.

Soo hyun: what..what are you doing here in front of my house? 

Emma: i've called you so many times but Harry said you were busy. I'm so sorry if i bother you..i think i should go now.

Soo hyun: wait!..there must be something you want to tell me, right? Please, come inside. (It wasn't appropriate to let a woman into the house but he didn't want any paparazzi to see her infront of his door. Besides, it was already late at night, there must be something important she wanted to tell him).

She came into his house and looked arround. 

Emma: wow..your life has changed so much, right? You're a successful actor now. 

Soo hyun: have a seat. I'll make some coffee for you. 

Emma: actually i need your help. 

Soo hyun: i know. You knocked on my door at 2 AM, it would be a surprise if you don't have anything to ask for. Straight to the point, please.

Emma: my dad asked me to get married with his friend's son that i never met before....

Soo hyun: carry on.

Emma: i can cancel the wedding if i bring home my own boyfriend, so...

Soo hyun: wait, wait..are you serious? 

Emma: i am!. I'm not asking you to be my real boyfriend, i just hope you can pretend to be. 

Soo hyun: for how long? A month, a year, or forever?

Emma: i dont know..but i promise it won't be long. 

Soo hyun: until when you want to avoid this thing, Emma? I helped you 4 years ago and it still wasn't enough? Don't make this career as your whole life, Em..believe me, it's not worthy.

Emma: you already know how hard to built this career since i was young. I dont want to sacrifice it just to be somebody's housewife. 

Soo hyun: why don't you give your future-husband-not-to-be a chance? A chance to know you..a chance to know each other? Maybe you'll fall in love in the process.

Emma: life is not a fairytale, Soo hyun. You aspect me to fall in love with that jerk? No way..

Soo hyun: (sigh) alright then..but with one condition. No press or public should know about this. Keep it as secret or this agreement is cancelled. 

 

 

So guys!!! Thanks for the comments and subscribers!! Okay for this chapter, new character is here ^_^ i won't make Emma a bad person. She's just an old friend who needs help so please don't hate her. Please stay tuned for more chapters. Oh and don't forget to comment