A change can be felt

Love or Sympathy

Yoo jae suk came to the ward and saw Ji hyo and and her husband cuddling together and that made him automatically smile and he could see how happy Ji hyo was. 

 

' Good morning' He went inside while holding a bag of fruits.

'Did I interrupt something?'. He smirked when saw the couple's expression.

'Oh! Jae suk oppa..you didnt interrupted anything at all..By the way let me introduce you to my husband, Kim Soo hyun, Soo hyun this is Yoo Jae Suk, National MC'. Ji hyo was hoping that Jae suk didnt see her kissed Soo hyun just now.

'I'm sorry that I hit you last night, Soo hyun..I should've been more careful'. 

'It's fine, I'm alright now. It's not everyday we can get hit by a celebrity isnt it?' Soo hyun chuckled before Ji hyo interrupted his lame joke 'Oppa, have you taken your lunch? Want me to buy something for you?'. She asked her respected senior.

'I already took my lunch on my way here, dont worry about me, Ji hyo'. He patted her head. While they were chatting, a doctor came to check Soo hyun's condition so Ji hyo and Jae suk left the ward to give some space for them to do their work. 

'Ji hyo, I'm thirsty..let's find some coffee?' 

'Okay, let's go oppa..I really need some Americano right now'

*at the cafeteria*

'Ji hyo, did you get an offer to be the cast of Running Man?'

Ji hyo knew Jae suk would ask this question eventually.' Yes, oppa it is delightful to get the offer from Hyo jin PD'

'So, are you going to take it? It's a good opportunity for you and for us to make the show a success, ji hyo'.

' I know, and that's why I already accepted the offer, so please take care of me, oppa..and thanks for recommended me to the producer'.

'Of course I'll take care of you..you are my little sister. I got a feeling that this show will help in your career'. He gave her a confident look.

'I hope so, oppa'. I'll give my best for this show'. 

 

 

*After a week*

Soo hyun was already dicharged from the hospital 2 days ago but still couldnt go to work since Ji hyo forbided him to do so.

'Ji hyo, when can I go to work? I'm bored to be here all alone..i'm running out of activities to do'. He called her when she was filming Running Man at Jeju Island. 

'I'll be back tomorrow morning so just hang in there okay? The doctor told you to rest, so dont you dare to go anywhere.  She warned him. 'By the way, why dont you read the books that I bought for you?' Ji hyo knew Soo hyun would be bored when she was gone, so she bought him a few books in braille so he can spend his free time reading.

'Yeah they're good, but I fell asleep right away. I think i'll just stay here like a princess waiting for her prince to rescue her from the world of boredness'. He said ridiculously while Ji hyo giggled.

'I have to continue my work, Soo hyun..so see you tomorrow'.

'Goodbye, I love you'. He blushed and smiled to himself.

At the same time Soo hyun was telling her his feelings, Lee Kwang Soo called her name to tell that the filming was going to start so she gave him a sign that she will come right away. 'Me too'. She said simply without realized what he said to her just now. 

 

 

After a few months Song Ji hyo started being the cast of the show, Running Man were getting famous not only accross Asia but worldwide especially in Hollywood. Song ji hyo and Kang gary also became onscreen couple named Monday Couple and they became quite close since then. But, that's not the only thing that changed, Soo hyun also got promoted as Assistant Manager at the Convenient Store. While both of them getting busy with their career, they rarely spent time together at home. Ji hyo was busy with shooting, she only came home late at night and went out early in the morning. On the other hand, Soo hyun went to work at 11 p.m and went back home at 8 a.m.

Soo hyun realized that they grew apart but at the same time he needed to give her some space and time for her career. 

'Ji hyo? Are you free tonight? Let's have dinner together.. I miss you'. It's true that he missed her so much and hoped that Ji hyo felt the same way towards him.

'I'm sorry, Soo hyun i'm having dinner with my friends and might be late'. She sounded happy.

'Alright then, see you tomorrow Ji hyo..i lov-'  He tried to be romantic but she already hang up.

'I love you, Ji hyo' he said to himself. He sighed.

 

*2016*

Song ji hyo was coming back from Dhubai since she had Running Man filming for a week with all the cast. It might be tiring but they had such a good time at the desert country. 

Song ji hyo arrived infront of her house and immediately realized how exhausted she was.

'Home sweet home' she streched her body and got inside the luxury house.

 

 It has been 2 years since she moved into the beautiful house in the middle of Seoul City. 'Where's Soo hyun? Was the first question she asked to her maid. 

'He's at the kitchen, waiting for you' 

Ji hyo went to the kitchen and see Soo hyun in a suit waiting for her. He even put two candles on the table and smiled sweetly at her direction.

 

'I can sense that you're smiling right now, so I guess you like my suit. I asked Hyo rin to pick for me'. Ji hyo came towards him and adjusted his tie. 'You look like a prince..sometimes I forgot how much you've grown up, Soo hyun. To me you're still a young innocent boy from Pohang'. 

'Nothing has changed..i'm still your man. Happy anniversary, my dear'. He pulled out a ring from his pocket and put it on her finger. 

'Wow, it's beautiful. Do you still remember this one?'she put his hand on the necklace he gave 9 years ago. 

'Thanks for accepting me in your life, Ji hyo. You're the best thing that happened in my life. By the way, I cooked for you a special steak'. He put two plates of beef steak on the table and they begin to eat. 

'So how's Dhubai?'

'It was great experience and the country is magnificent. Gary oppa loves the ocean'. Soo hyun feels slightly jealous to hear Gary's name. They must have spent some times together cuddling like a real couple.

'One more thing, tomorrow I will start filming We Got Married with a Chinese actor. I forgot to tell you before'. Ji hyo said steadily.

Soo hyun is chocked to hear the news. 'We got married? Like a couple who live and spend time together for a few months?'. He ask disbelieved.

'It's not that we will leave together for a few months..it's just a couple of days a week and hang out together. You already know it's a fake, right?'. 

Soo hyun knew that Ji hyo really wanted to do this so he thought that she needed his support. 'Alright then, I guess you are right..i'm being paranoid'. They finished their meal and chatted until late at night before Ji hyo yawned and decided to take a rest so they go to their separated rooms.

Soo hyun couldnt fall asleep since his mind is still thinking about Ji hyo. Sometimes it feels like Ji hyo is not in love with him as a woman loves a man but as a sister to a younger brother but he try to deny it. 'Of course she loves me! I'm her husband'. He tries to convince himself.

*Two weeks later*

Song ji hyo and Chen Bo lin became the title of the headline. The new couple is probably the hottest couple at the time. 

 Soo hyun is busy arranging the magazines when he overheard his co workers chatting. 'Have you watched We got Married last night? Damn Song Ji hyo and Chen Bolin is such a great couple'. Bo Gum said to his friend. Yeah, their chemistry is superb and I think they might fall in love in the end'. His friend added. 'No, I dont like them together. Ji hyo and Gary have much better chemistry and looks like they're comfortable with each other'. Shin hye objects and the boys laughes at her. 'Monday Couple will not going to be together, trust me'. The boys teasing her. 

 Soo hyun couldnt stand hearing the conversation anymore. He stood up and interrupted their conversation 'I'm feeling dizzy, so I think i'm going home now. Please tell the manager, alright?'. He said and left the place immediately. 

 After he got home, he went to the kitchen to grab some water before he switched on the television since the house was too quiet. He kept changing the channel and stopped when he heard Ji hyo's voice coming from the television as he assumed it must be We got Married show. He listened carefully to the couple's romantic conversation while they were spending time at Bali, Indonesia. 

' How dare she touched my man. She did it on purpose'. Ji hyo said on the show when they played a game at the beach. 

Soo hyun felt a pain in his heart just as she said that. 'It's just for that show..be positive Soo hyun. It's not that she really fall in love with Bolin..or is she?'. He tried to deny the doubt in his heart. 'But, she sounds so happy with him. It has been a long time since I heard her happy voice like that'. He thought to himself.