Misunderstanding

Love or Sympathy

That day was the day for Kim soo hyun to go to Paris for a movie promotion and he was quite busy with all preparations that made him forgot to contact his wife. So, he took out his phone and dialled her number before he got a call from Emma. 

Soo hyun: hello, Em..what's up

Emma: Soo hyun, where are you? We need to meet as soon as possible.

Soo hyun: woo..calm down.. I'm on my way to the airport. Why? 

Emma: alright then, see you there. 

Soo hyun: wha..what? (And she already hung up)

 

Soo hyun arrived at the airport after an hour with all the fans that gathered around him. From afar, he saw Emma smiled and waved at him with her dark green t-shirt and torn jeans. It wasn't hard to find her in the crowd with that extream beautiful face. Harry and his bodyguards left them together to have some privacy while both of them hugged before decided to have some coffee since they got 2 hours before his flight depart. Thank god the place did not have so many people in it.

*At the coffee shop* 

Soo hyun: So, Em tell me what is happening? I thought the world is ending when you called me..

Emma: MY world is ending....my dad will make a party with all his bussiness friends this weekend and he wants us to come as well. 

Soo hyun: but..i told you i can't help you anymore, Em..

Emma: i know, and is not the worst part. 

Soo hyun: then what?

Emma: he wants to announce our marriage in front of his business partners and clients!

Soo hyun: no, no..i can't do this Em..

Emma: do you think i want to do this? Please, you have to help me..i beg you. I don't want to get mar-

Soo hyun: I'm married, Em!...

Emma:  I know..wait,what?!! This is not the time to playing around, Soo hyun.

Soo hyun: do you feel like i'm joking to you?

Emma: yo- you're what? 

Soo hyun: married..yes i'm married, Em. My wife is in Korea. And i love her more than myself. 

Emma: why didn't you tell me before?! Oh God what did i do?!! This is all my fault..i'm so sorry..did she know? About this?

Soo hyun: of course not..that's why i asked you to keep it a secret. ( suddenly he got a call from Harry). Em, i think it's time for me to go. We'll find a way to solve this, alright? If there's anything, just call me.

Emma: thanks, Soo hyun. 

Soo hyun: goodbye and see you later. 

 

Song ji hyo were already discharged from the hospital and were resting at home. She was still couldn't digest what the doctor told her before..she's pregnant with Soo hyun's child. 'Of course I am happy but how am I  suppose to tell your father about this. Would him be happy too? What if he doesn't want the baby?'. She gently rubbed her flat tummy. 

' I can guarantee he will be happy about it, Miss. When are you planning to tell him about this?'. Hyorin smiled with a cup of warm milk in her hand.

Ji hyo: i don't know..do you think so? Will he be happy about this?

Hyorin: of course he will..he's going to be a father. Besides, he loves you so much, right? After all this years, doesn't matter how much he has changed, his love towards you will always be the same. I'm the witness of your love, you know.

Ji hyo: alright, i'll tell him. ( Hyorin grinned and showed her white teeth). But not today. I will tell him tomorrow.

Hyorin: alright! But you need to finish this milk first.

Ji hyo: oh, come on..you know how much i hate milk. Please, give me some coffee.

Hyorin: No. WAY. Caffein is bad for your body and the baby.

Ji hyo: i need to endure this for 9 months? God, have mercy on me.( and started to swallow the nasty milk down )

Hyorin: Good girl. And today's dinner is well done steak with a lot of salad. 

Ji hyo: can i have medium raw steak? I prefer it that way....

Hyorin: Nope...no way! Raw meat is not good for a pregnant woman. You'll be infected by toxoplasma parasite. You know that it can lead to miscariage? Besides, the risk of getting food poisoning caused by salmonella is high. I googled it just now for the information.

Ji hyo's jaw dropped. Since when Hyorin became her personal doctor? 'I was just asking..there's no need to be mad'. 

Hyorin: From now on, i'll be your personal diet coach. This is the list of food you should and should not eat. Any types of alcohol will be banned in this house starting today.

Ji hyo: oh no...there are so many delicious food that i need to avoid. I can't do this..i might die if i can't eat-

She stopped when Hyorin glared at her with a don't-you-dare-to-break-the-rules expression.

*the next day*

Ji hyo still couldn't adapted to the morning sickness eventhough it has been a few passed since she had that symptom. She woke up every morning and rushed to the toilet until one day she thought maybe it is a good idea to sleep in the bathtub before Hyorin came and nagged her how the cold and hard surface is bad for her. On the good side is that she already found a food that she was craving for. On the bad side is, she only craved for mashed potatoes. 'There are so many kind of food in this world why do you love this fattening thing you tiny little booger'. 

'There are so many nickname for a featus and you chose a booger?'. Hyorin rolled her eyes. 

'That was the first name that came to my mind when that hot doctor showed me his picture'. She chuckled.

'Tell that to his father, he will be mad. Did you say "his"? Do you think he's a boy?'

'He'll be mad for calling his child a booger or for calling the doctor hot? I can feel he's a boy..but actually i don't mind if he's a boy or girl as long as he or she is healthy'.