Different behavior

Love or Sympathy

Soo hyun's sleepiness faded away after Emma went home that night. He thought after 3 years parted he would never saw Emma ever again.

After he heard the news about Bo lin proposed Ji hyo a few years ago, he was devastated and upset. Not long after that, Emma showed up and became his best friend but that didn't change his love towards Ji hyo even though he wasn't deny he quite likes her. 

 

A few weeks had passed after the last time Ji hyo saw Soo hyun. That day was Running Man filming day but Ji hyo's body felt weak and exhausted and she was sure that because she had late night shooting for her drama the day before.

Jae suk: are you alright, Ji hyo? Your face is so pale right now. Seat here, i'll take some water for you.

Ji hyo: thanks, oppa. I'm feeling so tired right now..i don't know why..

Jae suk: i've told you to have some rest..don't overwork yourself..you might get sick. Let me drive you home today and have some rest. I'll tell the PDs about it.

Ji hyo: it's okay, oppa..i'm fine, just a little bit tired. I don't want to burden everyone cuz of me. Don't worry, alright? Let's get back to work now. 

She took his hand and stood up before a nauseous feeling attacked her. She rushed to the the nearby toilet and threw up all the breakfast she ate that morning. 

'What is wrong with me?' She asked herself while wiping with the back of her hand and went back to the filming site.

Kwang soo: are you okay, noona? You look pale right now.

Ji hyo: i'm fine..maybe i ate something bad this morning.

Jae suk: i've already told  Cho PD about you and he asked you to go home as well. Besides, the filming almost over. Let's go, i'll drive you home.

She was too exhausted to argue with Jae suk, so she followed him to his car. 

Infront of her house

Jae suk: do you want to eat something, Ji hyo? Anything? You can't go home with empty stomach. I won't let that happen..

Ji hyo: i don't think so oppa..i just want to go home and sleep. 

Jae suk: you're so stubborn.. Can you listen to me this once? I will ask Kyung Eun to cook some porridge for you. Don't go anywhere and stay at home!. 

She gave him a faint smile and immediately went inside her house. Actually, it has been a few days since she got stomach flu but she ignored it since she was so busy with work and assumed maybe she was exhausted. She laid down on the sofa and fell asleep a minute after.

"Knock knock"

She imemdiately woke up to the sound of knock on the door. 'Who's there?'. She asked tiredly.

'It's me..Jae suk oppa..i brought some food for you'. 

She opened the door and saw him smiling brightly with hands full of bags with food. 

Ji hyo: you don't have to burden yourself, oppa.. Hyorin can cook some food for me.( she sighed)

Jae suk: my wife cooked this specially for you and she forced me to deliver it to you. You know i can't say no to her right. Now, come and eat..i won't go back until you finish all this.

It such a waste to argue with that Nation MC, so she took the spoon and started to dig in the porridge infront of her. But, after one spoonfull, the nauseous feeling attacked her once again. She rushed to the nearest toilet and threw up everything.

'Oh great, i can't eat anything now..'. She mumbled before Jae suk came to the sight.

Jae suk: Are you alright? I don't feel good about this, ji hyo. Let me take you to the hospital. 

Ji hyo: i don't know..it has been like this for a few days and my body feels so tired lately. But, i don't want to go to the hospital..

Jae suk: alright, i'll leave you so you can rest. If there's anything you need just tell me, okay. 

Ji hyo: alright..thanks for the food. Say hello to Kyung eun Unnie and kiss Ji ho for me.

Jae suk: want me to tell Soo hyun about this? You look awful now.

Ji hyo: no, no..please..i don't want to burden him. He got work to do and i can't make him worried.

Jae suk: (sighed) if that's what you want, i can't force you. Have a rest, Ji hyo.

Ji hyo: thanks, oppa. 

 

Ji hyo once again laid down at the sofa and pulled out the phone. She scrolled down the contact list and stopped when Soo hyun's name came out. She didn't know why but felt so sad and the urge to hug and cuddle with her husband. But the reality that he was far away made her cry in silent. She dialled his number and a few seconds later, he answered. His voice made her cry even louder.

On the other side, Soo hyun answered his wife with smile on his lips. Nothing can make her happier than listen to her voice. 'Hello, my love'. He said before his smile turned to frown. 

Soo hyun: why are you crying? Calm down, honey..tell me what's wrong.

Ji hyo: i..i missed you so much..

He let go the sighed of relief. 'You're crying like a baby just to tell me you missed me?.  I thought something happenned just now..i missed you too, babe'. He smiled while thinking about her. But, it's quite weird for Ji hyo to behave like this. She is actually quite an egoistic girl who doesn't cry or show emotions easily. 'Or maybe she's drunk..but she doesn't like alcohol'. He thought.

Ji hyo:(still crying) i want to sleep now..please sing me a lullaby. 

Soo hyun: you're acting weird today, love..are you okay? Want me to be there? 

Ji hyo: no..just sing me a song then i'll be okay.

Soo hyun smiled and sing a song for her until she fell asleep then he whispered 'I love you ' quietly.

 

 

 

Hello guys!!! So in this chapter i want to make Ji hyo quite clingy to Soo hyun because of certain reason😉 so i hope you can guess what is the reason and please comment bellow ^_^