Face the music

Love or Sympathy

Harry looked out for Soo hyun's name on the internet after he got back from the successful movie promotion. The mall was full with sea of people who wanted to see their favorite Hollywood star. He leisurely googled his name before his eyes read a title of an article that said;

"Kim soo hyun and Emma Watson getting friendly at the airport"

-The Hollywood hearttrob, Kim Soo hyun and Beauty and the Beast actress, Emma Watson is spotted at the airport before Kim goes to France for a movie promotion. Is there something going on between them?.-

Harry bursted into Soo hyun's hotel room right infront of his with "i've-already-told-you" expression while still holding his phone.

Soo hyun immediately stood up and took the phone from him. 'Oh no...no!'.

Harry: your fans gonna get very sad to see this news.

He didn't care about anybody's feeling except for someone-his wife.

Harry: you don't have to worry. I'll take care of this, man. You just need to explain this to your girl.

Soo hyun: thanks, man.

 

Song ji hyo was sleeping soundly when she got a call from her husband. With eyes still couldn't be opened, she answered the call.

Ji hyo: hello..yah! Can't you call me in the morning? What's wrong?

Soo hyun: sorry for waking you up but i have something important to tell you.

Ji hyo: what is it? Is anything happened?

Soo hyun: nothing..i just want to tell you that the articles on the internet is not true at all. Em is my friend and there's nothing going on between us..i promise!

Ji hyo: (chuckled) you're calling me at 3.48 a.m just to tell me that you're involve in a gossip? I'm not a child, love...you're talking to an actress too you know.

Soo hyun: so, you're not mad at me? Really?

Ji hyo: No..but who's Em? 

Soo hyun: Emma watson. She's my good friend but i swear she's not my girlfriend..but, she asked me to help her became her fake boyfriend and met her father last week.

Ji hyo: you agreed to do it? 

Soo hyun: yeah..i had to..her father wanted her to marry a man that she never knows..i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier.

Ji hyo: you helped a friend because you're a good man..why should i be mad?..you don't have to worry..i understands..it's just like the old times, right? When people shipped me with Gary oppa? 

He chuckled when Ji hyo said that. Her voice and words made him fall in love once more with her. She is someone that think rationally and very matured compared to other girls.

Ji hyo: Are you still there? why are you so quiet? 

Soo hyun: i'm still here.. thanks for being so understanding. 

Ji hyo: i believe in you. Besides, i know you won't abandon me..

Soo hyun: how can you be so sure about that, huh? I met so many hot girls here you know..

Ji hyo: Harry told me you couldn't focus on your romantic scene with your co star cuz you were thinking about me..what are you,17?

Soo hyun: Harry was exaggerating.. Tell me one good reason why i won't leave you?

Ji hyo: you can't leave me while i'm pregnant with your child.

Soo hyun:of course i woul-wait, you're...what???!

 

 

She chuckled at his expression. But, quite worried whether he was happy or not.

Ji hyo: are you..happy? I understand if you-

Soo hyun: happy?! What do you mean? If i could fly to your side and kiss you right now! I'm going to be a dad!!! Oh my God! I love you so much.

 

 

Ji hyo: i thought you won't be happy to hear it.

Soo hyun: that's my baby, of course i'm happy. By the way, sorry that i disturbed your beauty sleep. 

Ji hyo: yah, i forgot to scold you about that. Do you know how hard for me to fall asleep these days? Your child always makes me wake up early to throw up..

Soo hyun: my poor Mong Ji...okay then go back to sleep. Do you want me to sing a lullaby again?

Ji hyo: stop making fun of me. I don't want to hear you sing anymore..it's awful. Good night. 

Soo hyun: good night, love.

He never felt so happy in his entire life. 'My life is complete now. I'm going to be a dad.'. And at that time, he forgot everything about Emma and her father.