Here comes the pain

Love or Sympathy

Ji hyo woke up with dried tears on the bed sheet and puffy eyes and the memory of the person who called her last night came to the mind. She went straight to the bathroom and took a shower while still thinking about Bolin..

He's a gentleman that always showed a romantic gestures to her. A man that wilingly protect her from any harm in this world. She couldnt deny how nervous and excited she was everytime she's around him. They just met for a few weeks but there were so many sweet memories they've collected together. The moment he brought her dating in Seoul, painted each other's faces and laughed together..the time when they played games at the sauna, how she giggled like a school girl..or when they were at Bali, he chased away the insects that she hated the most like a protector..the way he touched Ji hyo's hands and stared into her eyes in front of the blue ocean..all the activities that she couldnt do with Soo hyun..

When the thought of Soo hyun came into her mind, her heart immediately in pain as she felt guilty for doing that to him..her own husband.

She went to the kitchen after she finished taking a bath and put on a jean and plain shirt to make some breakfast. But to her surprised, Soo hyun were already in the kitchen waiting for her still wore an apron. 

'I made English breakfast for you.. I mean I helped Bou yong make a breakfast for you'. He smiled. 'Let's eat'.

Ji hyo sat infront of him and took a few sausages then put into her plate and began digging. He waited patiently for her to say anything but she stayed silent until she finished the meal.

'Do you like it, Ji hyo? You've been so quiet lately'.

'Yeah, it's good. I'm just exhausted, that's all'. She said simply and went to the living room left him alone at the kitchen. The longer she looked at his face, more guilty she would feel. 

Their relationship turned cold for a few weeks and that made Soo hyun worried. He didnt know how to get Ji hyo's attention back to him. 

Soo hyun were doing his work at the store when the co worker called for him. 'Hyung, your phone is ringing'. He immediately took his phone from the guy and answered it. 

'Hello, Soo hyun?it's me, Jae suk hyung'. 

'Oh Jae suk hyung, is there anything you want to tell me?'.

'I just want to tell you that Ji hyo is admitted to the hospital..she passed out during filming'.

'She..she passed out? I'm on my way there. Thanks for telling me, hyung'. He hung up the phone and immediately took a taxi to go to the hospital.

'May I help you, sir? A nurse approached him at the reception. 'May I know which ward Song ji hyo's admitted to?'.

'Song ji hyo? Are you her acquittance or something? Sorry to ask but we've informed not to let any stranger come to her ward'. 

'I'm Ji hyo's..friend'. He hesitated. How could he forgot about their relationship. 

'It's okay..let him go. He's my friend too'. Suddenly Yoo jae suk interrupted their conversation.

'Thank you so much, hyung. I dont know what to do without you'.

'It's alright..i know you worried about your wife. Let me show the way'.

Arrived there, Ji hyo was chatting with Running Man members and there was another man sat at the corner of Ji hyo's bed. Luckily, Soo hyun didnt know about it. 

Ji hyo was shocked to see him and the whole room stopped chatting. 'Ji hyo, are you alright?'. He asked with worried expression.

'I'm alright, i had dehydration just now. Lack of liquid in my body.. By the way, you guys this is Kim Soo hyun...,my friend'.

Bolin's face frowned at the time Soo hyun entered the ward. 'Who the hell is this guy..'. He thought to himself. 

The situation was getting arkward then, Soo hyun and Jae suk made up some silly jokes to cheer the members up.

They chatted and made fun without realized it was late at night so they decided to leave Ji hyo alone and rest and the only ones left in the room was Ji hyo, Bolin and Soo hyun.

Soo hyun felt like a third wheel between them so he made up some excuses to buy some food at the cafetria and left Ji hyo with Bolin.

He closed the door behind him and eavesdropped their conversation. He wanted to burst into tears but that would make the situation worse.

'You want to tell me the truth or I need to figure it out myself?'.

'What is it you want to know?? I told you he's a friend of mine'. She avoided his gazed. 

'Then why you looked so shocked when he burst into the room like a mad man? And the way you looked at him is very different than the way you look at Kwang soo..'

She stayed silent for a moment until Bolin stood up to leave the room.

'He's my husband'.

Bolin stopped and turned to her with hurtful eyes. Once again, she avoided his gazed. 'Dont lie to me, Ji hyo..please. I dont mine if you're not in love with me but dont lie to me like that just to chase me away..'.

'I'm not chasing you away, Bobo..it's the truth.. i'm so confused about my feelings..i'm married but why am I falling in love with you?!!why??!!'. She burst into tears. At last, she spitted out the truth.

Soo hyun heard everything from the outside. Could not hear the conversation anymore, he dragged his feet and went to the cafeteria with a broken heart. 

Bolin watched Ji hyo cried spontaneously he pulled her waist to his body to calm her down and without she realized, his lips were on hers. 

 

Soo hyun bought some food and went back to Ji hyo's room. Before he opened the door, he took a deep breath and forced a smile on his lips to forget all the memories he had earlier..

'Ji hyo, I bought your favorite Bulgogi'. His lips was still smiling. Ji hyo pushed Bolin away when she heard Soo hyun's voice. 

'I need to go now, Ji hyo.. Goodbye'. Bolin said and shook Soo hyun's hand before he was gone.

Soo hyun sat beside her and unwrapped the food he bought. 'You shouldnt skip your meal anymore, ji hyo. I will cook some delicious food for you tomorrow, alright'. 

' I dont have appetite right now..i need to rest. You can finish it, right?'.

'I know you're tired but atleast take a bite..you didnt eat since morning..let me feed you..ahh open your mouth'. 

'I SAID I DONT WANT IT! She pushed the spoon away from her.     

'Please, Soo hyun..cant you understand? I need to be alone..just go home'. She turned her voice down at the last sentence.

'Sorry, Ji hyo..I wont disturb you, but I wont leave you either. I'll take care of you no matter what'. 

'you heard our conversation earlier, did you?'. Soo hyun froze. 

'I heard nothing..and I dont want to hear anything. You're my wife and I need to be here with you'.

'I know i cant make you happy like how Bolin did..i know i cant tell the whole world that you're my wife..i know i'm not perfect..but i love you with all my heart...even if you dont love me anymore..'

    Here comes goodbye

    Here comes the last times

    Here comes the first of every sleepless night 

    The first first of every tear I'm gonna cry

    Here comes me wishing things had never changed 

    She was right here in my arms tonight

    I can hear her say I love you like it was yesterday

    And I can see it written on her face she never felt this way

    Here comes goodbye..


Please dont be mad at Ji hyo for this 😭 . But here another chapter!! The song is from Here comes Goodbye by Rascall Flatts.