Decision

Love or Sympathy

Bo lin smiled when he looked at Ji hyo who was sleeping soundly without any clothes attached to her except for the blanket that wrapped her body. Bo lin scrolled her phone contact number and found 

-Kim Soo hyun (husband)-

Soo hyun was still in the car with Jae suk when he got the call. Jae suk took a look at his phone and saw ji hyo's name on the screen.

'Your wife's calling you..looks like she already miss you'. Soo hyun chuckled. Actually he was so happy thinking about her missing him.

'Hello, Ji hyo i'm on my way home already'. His smile fadded as he heard Bo lin's voice. 

'Hi, Mr Kim..i think your lovely wife is currently not at home..she's here sleeping in my bed like a baby..i admit she got nice skin'. Bo lin smirked.

Soo hyun felt his world was crushing. No, it can't be true..Ji hyo will never do that to him..no way..' Don't you dare lying to me you bastard!'. Soo hyun was going mad.

'I want to send you a few pictures but you can't see so if you really think i'm lying, why don't you come here instead? You can ask her yourself'. 

He hung the phone and send the location of the house to Soo hyun.

Jae suk on the other side was almost got a heart attack when Soo hyun suddenly yelled. 'Why, what's wrong??' 

Soo hyun told him to go to the location given and told him the truth. 

Ji hyo woke up felt a really bad headache. She took a look around the room and realized it wasnt her room. Then she immediately recalled about the incident earlier and found herself . At the same time, Bo lin came to the room. 

'Oh, you're already awake?. Don't be shy, Ji hyo..i already saw everything..' He said when Ji hyo tried to cover her whole body with the comforter.

'What did you do to me, you bastard!'. Ji hyo started to cry. How could he be so cruel? Even Soo hyun never touched her before. Oh..my poor husband how i'm gonna supposed to tell him about this?.

'Don't cry, Ji hyo..i'm doing this so we can be together. We love each other and i will make make sure your husband will never bother us again, my love..never'. He kissed her cheek.

'How could you do this to me?! I dont love you, Bo lin and will never fall in love with you..my heart belongs to my husband'. Her body trembled as she cried.

At the same time, Soo hyun burst into the room with Jae suk followed behind.

'Ji hyo!! Are you there? Soo hyun asked. He really hoped that ji hyo would answer . It was silent for a moment before a crying voice answered him.  'I'm here, Soo hyun'. His legs suddenly unable to support his weight anymore and collapsed ro the ground. He cried so hard until Jae suk pulled and brought him to the sofa. 'Ji hyo, put on your clothes then come here, ok?'. Jae suk said while still hugging Soo hyun.

Ji hyo was shocked to see Soo hyun infront of her along with Jae suk and froze at her spot watching him cried. Her mind was blank and did not know what to do until Jae suk asked her to put her clothes on and she immediately followed.

After 5 minutes, Ji hyo came out from the room. She was so scared to face the cruel reality that waited for her. Bo lin was sitting at the farthest sofa while waited for their decision.

Soo hyun was already calmed down but tears was still streamed down his face. Jae suk left them alone to give some privacy an went outside. He prayed everything will be just fine. He really love Ji hyo and Soo hyun and hoped they can make a wise decision.

Ji hyo kneeled down at Soo hyun and touched his hands. 'I'm so sorry, Soo hyun..i dont deserved to be your wife..i'm not a good person..'. She cried again. She really wanted to tell the truth about her feelings towards him but if she do that, Bo lin will never gonna let her go easily..he will harm Soo hyun and she will never gonna let that happen.

'No, you're not a bad wife..this is my fault..i couldnt afford to give what you need..but, please Ji hyo i promise i will try my best so please dont leave me..i love you so much..let's forget about this..we can built a new life together..please..i'm begging you..i can't afford to lose you..'.

Soo hyun pleaded made her heart broke..she wanted to kiss him and calmed him down but she remembered that her body was being held by other man..

'I'm sorry, Soo hyun..but i love Bo lin..i want to be with him..i dont love and will never fall in love with you'. She closed her eyes as she said that..she couldn't face him anymore..

This time Soo hyun who was the one that kneeled. 'Ji hyo, please..i'm begging you..dont leave me!! Please'. He really felt his world was crushing down.

Ji hyo stood and pulled him up. She took a look at his crying face and suddenly, he kissed her. Ji hyo couldnt help but returned the kiss and hoped the time stopped tickling before she broke it. 'If this is what you want, i need to accept this..but, i promise one day, i will be back and make you mine again. I swear...' He said and left the house.

Jae suk drove the car and stopped in front of Soo hyun's house. 'Soo hyun, i think you should sleep at my house tonight, alright?'. He was afraid Soo hyun might do something stupid if he left on his own. He tought Soo hyun would disapprove but suddenly he said 'alright'. Jae suk asked the maid to prepared a few clothes for him and went straight to his house. But, suddenly Soo hyun spoke. 'Jae suk, can you drop me at the airport?'. He asked. 'Why? Where are you going to?'. Jae suk started to get worried.

'I dont want to be a burden to your family, and i also want to be alone for a while'. 

Jae suk sighed. 'Alright, i respect your decision, but atleast tell me where do you want to go?'

'I dont know either..by the way, thanks for everything, Jae suk..you're like a brother to me..please look after ji hyo, ok?'. He smiled.

'I will take care of her like my own life..don't worry about it'. Then, he hugged the younger man.

'Goodbye, Soo hyun..take care of yourself. You don't want to tell Ji hyo where are you going to?'. Jae suk asked.

'No..not yet..i'll be back when i'm ready'. Soo hyun smiled to him.

Meanwhile, Ji hyo was still crying at the sofa. Bo lin slowly came closer to and hugged her trembling body.

'From now on, i will do whatever you want..but don't aspect me to fall in love with you. I will pretend to be your girl for the rest of my life'. She said and took her car keys then left the house. She took out her phone and immediately called Soo hyun but, no answer. 'Please, pick up the phone, Soo hyun..please'. Unfortunately, he didn't. Then, she called Jae suk and luckily he answered.

'Oppa, are you with Soo hyun right now? I want to talk to him'. 

'He's not here, Ji hyo..i dropped him at the airport just now..'.  He said and Ji hyo immediately hung up.

'Yah, Song ji hyo..how could she just hung the phone like that'. He mumbled to himself.

As ji hyo arrived at the airport, she searched for him at the whole airport but could not see any glimpse of him. 

'Hi, may i know the destination of the last flight that boarded just now?'. Ji hyo asked the receptionist.

'There are three flights, Miss..to Dubai, New York and Japan'. The receptionist answered. Ji hyo's hoped was crushing down. There's no way she can find him anymore. She then thanked the girl and went out of the airport.

'Where are you now..can't you atleast say goodbye? I want to see you for one last time'. She cried.