Flower necklace

Love or Sympathy

*December 2005* 

Song ji hyo was eating in front of the television that night when suddenly she got a smack from behind, it was her mother. 'Yah!!will you stop eating? Look at your body..you're getting fat! How do you want to get an offer for a drama if you don't care about your look?'. Her mother's face was furious. 'Dont worry, mom..i'll start my diet tomorrow'. Ji hyo said with her full mouth. 'You said the same thing three months ago.'. Her mother nagged at her. Ji hyo couldnt stand her mother anymore and went away to her room. 'Yah!!where are you going to? I'm not finished yet'.

In her room, Ji hyo looked at herself in the mirror. 'Am I getting fatter?' She mumbled to herself and got ready to sleep before she heard someone calling her name.'Ji hyo!! Come here right now!' It was her mother. 'I'm coming'. She replied and came downstairs immediately. 'What is it, mom?'. She asked with annoying look. 'That Soo hyun boy is waiting for you outside'. Ji hyo's eyes widen. 'Really?'. She asked before ran away to the front door. 'What a rude boy come to people's house in the middle of midnight'. 

'Hi, Ji hyo noona!'. Soo hyun smiled sweetly.                                  

'Soo hyun! It's been a while since I saw you. You come here alone?'. Ji hyo hugged him.

'Yeah I came here by myself Noona, sorry to disturb you in the middle of the night but I want to say something'. 

'It's okay. I dont mind, what is it Soo hyun?Let's come inside'. She said but Soo hyun stopped her.

'Can we talk somewhere else?'. 

'Alright, let's go to the park'. Ji hyo took his hand and guided him to the park near Ji hyo's house.

Soo hyun smiled when he felt Ji hyo's hand on his. He will never forget the smoothness of that hand. He always admire Ji hyo's kindness towards him and she is the only one that always defend him when people make fun of him. 

'Let's sit at the bench there, Soo hyun'. Ji hyo interrupted his thought.

'What is it that you want to tell me?'. 

'Noona..today is a special day isnt it? happy birthday!!. Wait, I have a present for you'. He took out a small box from his pocket. 

'Wow!!you remember my birthday? Thank you, Soo hyun!!'. She smiled brightly. She opened the box and surprised to see a necklace with heart shaped locket. Inside the heart there are beautiful fresh flowers. 

'I hope you like it, it's not much but I planted that flowers myself. I dont know how it looks like'. He scratched his head shyly.

'Wow! It's so beautiful, Soo hyun..Thank you so much. You have put a lot of effort for this, i'll appreciate it'. She patted his head and wore the necklace at her neck. 'You must look beautiful wearing that necklace isn't it?.Isn't it good if I can see you wearing it ' He asked her curiously. Automatically Ji hyo took his hand and put it on her chest to feel the necklace. 'It's okay if you cannot see as long as you can feel it'. Soo hyun was born blind and his mother died when he was 10 years old. He lives with his father that seldomly at home since he works in Japan. He knew Ji hyo since he was 13 years old and they were best friends since then. 

'Soo hyun, tomorrow i will go to Seoul for a drama shooting, do you want to come with me?'. Ji hyo offered.

'Drama shooting? Wow..what is the title? Are you the main character?'. 

'My character is the second heroin, Min hyo rin..she's a ballerina. I will try my best for this drama. Yah! I'm asking do you want to come with me or not?'. She pinched his cheek.

'I want to..but I dont want to burden you and your mother, so i'll just support you from here, alright?'. 

'Dont say such thing, i never think you as a burden..you are my precious little brother'. She told him. For ji hyo, Soo hyun is a fragile little boy who needs protection and love. 

'Is there anything that borther you? You look sad and worried? What is it? Just tell me..maybe i can help you'. She asked him since he was quiet than usual. 

'My father told me that he wants to remarry and he will bring me to stay in Japan with him'. He said with a sad voice. Ji hyo was silent and after she found her voice, she said 'Re..really? But..it will be hard for us to meet after this..'. She couldnt hold her tears and cried silently. 

'I've told him that I want to stay here but he won't let me..' He took Ji hyo's hand and held it tightly.

'When are you going to Japan?'. She asked.

'Tomorrow..today is the last day i meet you, noona. So, please take care of yourself..i will pray for you to be the best actress in the world. And dont forget about me when you already achieve your ambition, ok?. He smiled sweetly.

Ji hyo smiled and put her head on his shoulder. 'I won't forget about you until I die, Soo hyun. Now, let's go home..it's already late'. They went home together while holding hands for the last time.

 


 

Tadaaaaa!! My second fanfiction is here!! And this one is Song ji hyo x Kim soo hyun since he is the love of my heart. But don't worry I still updating the fanfiction of Mrs Charming and Mr Cinderella. 

 Ps: I'm so sorry this fanfiction is not a romantic comedy but i will try my best to make a funny scenes for you guys, so please comment and subscrib