chapter 8

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been 3 weeks. Tzuyu is always hanging out with Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jihyo but the fact still remains that she can't forget Sana. She's always glancing at her whenever she sees her. The japanese girl is as usual always around her group. They became strangers again to each other.

Tzuyu's group are eating in the cafeteria and Sana's group is also in there.

"So what's the deal between you and Sana unnie?" Dahyun asks her, noticing Tzuyu's eyes are always looking at the girl.

Tzuyu is not sure if she would tell Jihyo and Dahyun the whole story, she chooses to trust them but left the part where she and Sana make out.

"Really??! So you and Sana unnie.."

"Keep your voice down, will yah Dahyunie?" Jihyo said to the younger girl.

"Sorry..."

"But it's weird now. She's not even talking to me." Tzuyu said.

Jihyo notices something on the taiwanese girl's mouth.

"Tzuyu ssi, you got dirt in the corner of your lips."

The girl wipes it but there's a spot on her lips that still has the dirt. Jihyo grabs a tissue and gently clean the dirt for Tzuyu.

"Thank you, unnie." She said to the older girl after.

Chaeyoung looks at them and saw someone staring straight at the scene, it was Sana again.

"Is she jealous?" Chaeyoung said in her mind.

 

The night arrives and Tzuyu's preparing to go to bed. She turns off the lights and turns on the lamp shade beside her bed instead. Tzuyu feels that something is vibrating under her pillow.

"Hello?" She answers in a sleepy tone.

"Hi, Tzuyu ssi. How are you doing? I know you have missed me."

Tzuyu's eyes widens and she sits up.

"Sana chan? Why are you calling?"

"Nothing, I just feel the need to call. Just checking on you."

"You told me to leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter