chapter 4

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since that night when they met, Tzuyu promised herself that she'll unlock Sana's secrets one by one.

A week has passed and the two continues in seeing each other secretly. The girl's satisfied with her night meetings with Sana thinking that it's better than nothing. They are on their place eating together.

Tzuyu's in awe seeing how beautiful Sana is even when eating. She's slowly chewing her food when the other girl looks up at her, spoon inside .

"Why?" She asks.

"Nothing." Tzuyu replied immediately and diverted her attention to the food in front of her.

"Next time Tzuyu ssi, I'll go to your house."

Tzuyu nodded.

"And maybe sleep there, beside you."

The younger girl almost choke. Sana hands her a glass of water and laughs.

When Tzuyu's done drinking it, her eyes are a little watery. "Please stop joking."

Sana laughs again. "Sorry for that but what if I'm not?"

A little smile forms on Tzuyu's lips.

They both decided to go home and they are outside the house in front of the door.

"Anyway, Sana chan where do you live here? I always pass by your house before but it looks like no one's living there."

"Because no one really does anymore." Sana points to the big house near their secret place the one that Tzuyu noticed before. "That's where we live now." The japanese girl added.

"Oh there?! Wow.. that's one big house. Anyway I'm going home now. Take care and thank you. Good night, I'll text you later." Tzuyu said.

"I'll wait for your text, Tzuyu ssi. I'll see you again, soon." Sana's eyes changed and turned into the seductive one. She places her hands on her shoulders, stares at her for a couple of seconds and hugs her tightly. Tzuyu's heart is beating like crazy.

Sana pulls away and smiles at her. "Goodbye."

The girl turned to the opposite direction where their place is located and went home.

Sana went inside again, turns off the lights and went out. She locks the door.

Without them knowing, someone saw them.

 

After class the next day, Sana's hanging out with her friends outside the school in the parking area. Nayeon and Jeongyeon who's the only couple in the group are standing beside each other taking photos of themselves while Mina and Momo keeps on talking to each other and Sana's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter