chapter 22

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All the family relatives were engaged in a conversation. Being the 2nd family, Tzuyu and her mother aren't comfortable with the atmosphere. Her father and mother are not married unlike Jeongyeon's mother. 

"How's school? I'm sure you're one of the top rank students again in your class." the man said while staring at his younger daughter.

"Currently I'm 2nd.. our professor told us last week."

"Wow.. that's my baby girl. You're really my daughter and I am so proud of you even before, you know that don't you?"

Tzuyu nods. "Yes, dad. Thank you."

"Do you have a lot of suitors?"

"None."

"Why? What's not to like about you? You're pretty and intelligent."

"Because she has a girlfriend, it's the girl named Sana." Jeongyeon suddenly cut in grabbing the chance to make the man disappointed with her daughter.

"Is that true?" her father looks at her first then her mother.

"Uhmm yes, Dad. Her name's Minatozaki Sana and I want to introduce her to you if it's okay with you."

"The girl that you always hang out before?"

Tzuyu nods.

"Oh I see. This is unexpected.. wooh. I'll check my schedule first then I will call you when I'm free to meet her."

"Sure, thanks Dad." Tzuyu smiled at her older sister triumphantly and Jeongyeon gave her a nasty look.

One of their aunts is passing a bowl of chicken soup to Tzuyu when she felt Jeongyeon kicked her leg under the table. Some of the soup spill and the taiwanese girl felt pain on her right hand. Jeongyeon quickly stood up.

"You okay? Do you need help? Next time be extra careful, someone might get hurt with your carelessness."

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt? You have to wash your hand with a running water to lessen the pain sweetheart. Would you like me to go with you to the restroom?" Tzuyu's mom said.

"No, it's okay. I can go alone. I'll be back Mom."

Tzuyu's father is quietly observing his daughters until the younger girl went to the restroom. Jeongyeon went outside after a few minutes.

The taiwanese girl is walking down the hallway holding her right hand until she reached the restroom. She lifted her hand and saw that it's becoming swollen. Tzuyu puts her hand under the faucet letting the running water hit her skin. When she felt better she turned it off and went out.

Jeongyeon's standing in front of her, her arms cross over her chest.

"How are you my little sister? Does it hurt?"

Tzuyu ignored her and turns her back.

"I'm talking to you! Don't turn your back on me." Jeongyeon reaches for her right arm and Tzuyu felt pain again and closed her eyes.

"Why did you do that? I ain't doing anything wrong with you.." she spun around.

"Oh really?! When I clearly saw you making yourself such a stupid achiever in front of Dad. Now you are telling me that you're not doing anything?!"

"Because I am not! Don't blame me if Dad adores me more than you. You're the one who's making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter