chapter 12

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina went inside the room and stands beside Chaeyoung making sure that Tzuyu's in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Myoui Mina. It's nice to meet you." Mina extends her hand to Tzuyu.

"She's one of the girls that Sana chan told me about. I wonder why she's checking on us." Tzuyu said in her mind. "It's nice to meet you too Mina sunbae. My name's Chou Tzuyu." she then stares at Mina's hand and accepted the handshake.

Tzuyu feels that Mina squeezed her hand a little. The younger girl then lifted her head and looks at Mina smiling at her. She takes back her hand feeling a little uncomfortable with the sudden gesture.

"It's an honor to meet you Mina sunbae, I'm Son Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung offers her hand and Mina shakes it. "You too." and smiles again.

"Wow, she really is beautiful just like they said." the dwarf thought.

"I'm sorry because I overheard your conversation. I want to help you both with your confusion and I know Sana unnie's like a puzzle." Mina started.

"How is she? Is she okay?" Tzuyu asks. She was actually stopping herself from asking Mina anything about Sana but she couldn't help it.

A smile formed in the corner of the japanese girl's lips. "I'm sure she's okay. She's on a date with Jimin right now. You know how unnie loves to play and flirt."

"So her old self is back huh.." Tzuyu knows that when they were meeting before Sana stopped seeing someone and flirting. Memories of their time together and Sana's flirting with lots of guys and girls flashes back.

Tzuyu feels like someone stabbed her heart and Mina notices the result of what she said, Tzuyu's eyes reflects sadness and hurt.

"I'll win this." Mina speaks to her mind.

"But is she happy?" she asks.

"Our group is together 24/7 and I can surely tell she is. She's always excited about seeing him and of course kissing him." another smile is visible in Mina's lips.

"Wow, your girlfriend is really something Tzuyu yah." Chaeng said.

"It's really nice to meet you sunbae, can you excuse us? Because Chaeng and I have to go home." Tzuyu told her, her eyes teary.

"It's fine, you take care." Mina answers.

"Goodbye Mina sunbae, It's nice to finally meet yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter