chapter 2

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's almost 09:30pm now and Sana hasn't arrived yet. Tzuyu's standing in front of the angel statue in the center of the park. She keeps on checking her cellphone thinking that Sana might call text or call her.

"I think I should go.." the girl said when another 30 minutes has passed. She turned to the right side and started walking.

"Where are you going?" A voice behind her said.

Tzuyu spun around and saw that Sana just got there. She's sweaty and her earphones are plugged into her ears.

"I can't believe that you almost leave me here. I was just there behind the tree looking at you." Sana looks behind her and shifted her gaze to the huge tree near them.

"I thought that you're not gonna show up and why are you hiding?"

"No reason." Sana replied.

"Okay, why are you sweaty then?" Tzuyu asks.

"Because I just escaped from someone. I don't want anyone to disturb us." Sana walks and stands in front of her.

The younger girl was met by her light brown eyes. She's lifted a gaze to Tzuyu.

"There's her unreadable expression again." Tzuyu said in her mind.

"What do you want to meet here anyway? Who did you escape from?" She asks the japanese girl.

Sana smiles at her. "I just remember us when we were kids. I'd love to go back to that time. You don't need to know who that was, the important thing here is.. I'm here and you're with me." Sana cups Tzuyu's right cheek. "Let's go Tzuyu ssi." She added.

"To where?"

"To our soon to be little secret. It's just 2 blocks away from here." Sana replied and turns around to the direction where she came from, Tzuyu followed.

 

Sana is walking quietly in front of her. They are walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter