chapter 20

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here it is Ms.." the guy wearing a black longsleeves says and hands over the camera to her.

"Thank you, you can go now." the man bows to the girl and left. She opens the camera and zoomed in on the picture that was taken.

"Just as what I thought.. hmm, what a cute couple." Jeongyeon says and puts the camera inside her backpack.

The next morning.. Sana wasn't late in meeting her friends. She remembered that Mina texted her last night about telling Jeongyeon and the others about her status with Chaeyoung which is "they're exclusively dating."

Mina's beside Sana.

"So what do you want to tell us Minari?" Momo asks.

The japanese girl waits for a few minutes and relaxed herself. "It's about Chaeyoung."

Jeongyeon and the others looked at her. "What about her, Mina ssi?" Nayeon asks.

"Uhhmm.. because unnies, we're now exclusively dating. Is it okay with you guys?" Mina closes her eyes and tilted her head down.

Jeongyeon leans forward in her chair. "That little girl, Mina?"

"Yes unnie.." she looks at her and replies.

"It's okay with me.." Nayeon answers.

"Me too, she looks quiet and... harmless." Momo chuckles.

"What do you think baby?" the girl who looks like a rabbit leans her head on her girlfriend's left shoulder.

"We can accept her even if she's a friend of Tzuyu's. Just always remember your loyalty and honesty with the group and don't forget that each and everyone of you owes all of us here.. I'm happy that you told us about this Mina ssi." the short haired leader says and glance at Sana.

"Do you wanna say something?" she asks.

"Hmm? Well.. I'm happy for you Mina chan. Let us meet her next time." Sana says and smiles.

"You heard our Sana here.. I'm looking forward to it Minari." Momo told her.

"I'm okay with her because she's not Tzuyu." Jeongyeon adds and stands. "I'm going now, I'll drop you off home baby.." she said.

Nayeon stands up. "Bye everyone. We're going now." Jeongyeon holds her hand and they left.

Momo hugs her japanese friend. "Waah lucky you Minari.. your girlfriend is accepted." 

Mina giggles. "Girlfriend? We're still dating Momo chan."

"That doesn't make any difference.. you'll say yes to her soon." Momo answers and slings her bag on her shoulder. "You too Sana chan, if you want us to meet someone tell us." she adds and winks.

Sana knows that Jeongyeon is always observing her and anytime soon she would know what is her relationship with Tzuyu.

"Minari, I think Jeongyeon unnie already knows it."

"I think so too.. you have to prepare yourself unnie. You know what Jeongyeon unnie can do." 

"I will, I'll talk to Tzuyu tonight. Thanks Mina chan. Good luck to you and Chaeyoung ssi."

Sana hugs her friend.. "Let's go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter