chapter 6

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are still in school at 6pm. Both of them are sure that the group that they're keeping an eye on are still in the same place that they are currently at. They are just across the street where the school is located hiding behind one of the tallest buildings, waiting for each girl to appear in front of the gate. Nayeon and Jeongyeon already left so that means that the three japanese will go home anytime soon.

"Just where are they? It's getting dark now. Do they usually stay here this late?" Chaeyoung asks.

"I'm not sure. Sana chan always txt me at around 7pm so maybe they do." Tzuyu answers.

Just when Chaeyoung's gonna say something, Tzuyu saw the three girls saying goodbye to each other in front of the gate.

"You know what..."

"Sshhh.. look." Chaeyoung saw the younger girl's eyes staring at three people.

Mina, Momo and Sana kisses each other on the cheek then Mina and Momo took the same direction while Sana is walking the opposite street. They followed her until she reach her car. Sana opens the door to the front seat.

 

"Sana chan!" 

Her head turns on the direction where the voice is coming from and saw that the voice is from Tzuyu. The younger girl is running towards her car and the little girl that she hugged earlier is behind her.

Tzuyu's catching her breath. "Hey.. uhmm. How are you? What happened?"

Sana is silent. She isn't replying.

"Sana chan, I said what happened? Is there something wrong? You aren't replying to my text for almost 3 weeks now."

Tzuyu notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter