chapter 17

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung's quiet beside Mina. Her hand is inside her bag holding the metal thing that she brought with her.

"Chaeyoung ssi?" Mina called.

Chaeyoung drops it and looks at her. 

"Uhm.. how's Tzuyu? I didn't see her after school."

"She said she'll visit Sana unnie's Mom in the hospital."

"I see. They are really together now huh."

"Yes. I'm sorry, don't worry I know you'll get through this."

"Thank you.." Mina lifted her left hand and wipes her tears. "Aah! Okay.. I'm not going to think about them anymore and let's just enjoy the food that we'll eat."

"Where are we really going?"

"In the market, I wanna have some street foods and a pork bulgogi of course."

Mina turns left and stops a block away from the food stores. She unbuckled her seat belt and opens the door, Chaeyoung followed.

They are walking the busy street, side by side. Mina keeps on checking each food stores and pointed to one of them.

"There!" she said and walks towards it.

Chaeyoung looks at it and see that it's just simple one wherein you can sit in the store's chairs. When she reached the counter, the japanese girl is already ordering food for them.

"Just wait for me, okay? Sit anywhere you want." Mina said and smiles.

Chaeyoung is a little surprise because Mina seems to be enjoying what she's doing. She feels that the place where they are is not fit to her image because she's elegant, rich and quiet. She finds Mina cute acting all excited about buying.

After a few minutes, Mina's done and she knows that she's looking for her. Her head tilts to left and then right. The short girl waves at her. The older girl went to her and sit across her.

"I just wanna try eating to a place like this. I haven't gotten the chance to experience it because Nayeon unnie and the others are always busy and they are the only friends that I have here in korea."

"Aww.. if you want to eat again next time just tell me, I'm one call away unnie."

Mina smiles at her. "Thank you. I sure will."

The food that Mina ordered arrived. There's spicy rice cakes, fish cakes, fried rice cakes, their favorite pork bulgogi and soju. She wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter