chapter 16

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So what do you wanna do? Tell her?" Tzuyu asks her bestfriend.

Chaeyoung sighs. "I dunno, does it matter? It happened years ago."

"Of course it is, you dwarf! We're talking about saving a life here. She's believing all these years that I was that person. Free her from that, she deserves to know that you saved her not me."

"Okay, I'll just wait for the right time. Anyway, why are you so happy?"

"You're just the best friend ever! You know me so well, Chaeng. I'm the happiest person today."

"Why? What happened?"

"Guess what."

"What?! Say it, Yoda!"

"Sana chan and I are together now, I asked her if she can be my girlfriend and she said yes!"

"Woah!! Really?! I'm so happy for you, Tzuyu. You solved your mysterious girl. Congratulations!"

"Yeah I did, thank you." The taiwanese girl said proudly.

Tzuyu told Chaeyoung everything that happened tonight and at around 9pm, Chaeng said goodbye.

"I'm sleepy, Tzuyu. Take care of Sana unnie and take care of yourself too. Good night."

"Good night, dwarf. I'll see you tomorrow."

Tzuyu hung up.

Chaeyoung's lying on her bed. "How am I gonna tell her the truth? Mina unnie might get hurt again. Aargh!" she grabs one of her pillows and covers her face until she drifted off to sleep.

 

"How's your Jimin?" Tzuyu asks teasingly while she and Sana are packing things.

"Remember that night when you saw us? I broke up with him. You didn't let me finish what I wanted to say to you."

"I'm sorry but why? You looked good together." the younger girl says while smiling.

"Are you seriously asking me that? Because I don't love him."

"I was just asking, you're so cute my princess." 

Sana stops what she's doing and looks at her. "Princess?"

"You're my princess, because starting today, I'm gonna treat you as one." Tzuyu said and kisses her girlfriend on her lips.

When Tzuyu pulls away she saw Sana blushing. "Your face is turning red. Why my princess?"

"Stop it, Tzuyu." Sana looks back at the clothes that's she holding, her face flushed red.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I do. It's just that.. uhm. I'm not used to it." Sana said.

"Then, I'll make you get use to it. I'll call you and treat you as my princess every second. You're so cute, I love you." Tzuyu says and hugs her girlfriend from behind.

"I love you too, Tzuyu. Thank you for everything." the japanese girl replies.

"Tzuyu? Just Tzuyu?"

"I'll think about what to call you, give me some time will you?" Sana let out a laugh.

"Okay, I'll wait for it." Tzuyu stands up and lifted the glass to her lips and drained it.

"How's your Mina then?" The younger girl choked on it and coughs.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Sana runs to her side.

"What did you say? My Mina?"

"Yeah, your Mina. You thought I don't know everything? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter