chapter 18

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina knows whose voices it is. She knows that Sana and Tzuyu are with them.

"Time with me, why?" The japanese girl wonders why Tzuyu said that.

She felt someone moved beside her.

"I wasn't able to tell you that again unnie but it's okay there's another time for it. I hope you won't get mad if I tell you something about your accident." She heard the dwarf said.

After a couple of minutes, Mina knows that Chaeyoung left because the lights went off. 

She opens her eyes. "I'm gonna figure that out sooner or later."

Mina woke up with the sunlight illuminating her delicate face. She lifted her right hand and wipes her eyes.

Chaeyoung opens the door and comes in. "Good morning unnie!" she greets while smiling.

"Good morning too." she answers.

The japanese girl sees the dwarf carrying a tray with foods on it and puts it on the bottom of her bed.

"Breakfast on bed. Bean sprout porridge and Dawn 808 for you."

Mina feels happy because no one has ever done this for her. She adjusted her body a little making herself in a sitting position while leaning on the bed's headboard.

"Thank you. You're the first ever person to prepare a breakfast for me. It means a lot. " She smiles sincerely and feels her head aches a little.

The other girl notices it. "Are you okay? Does your head ache?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Her worried face evident.

"Don't worry, Chaeng. I'm really okay.. thank you."

Chaeyoung blushes hearing Mina calling her by her nickname. "Okay, You're most welcome.. eat well unnie, I'll be back in a jiffy."

Mina looks at the black watch hanging on the wall. "8:00am? You didn't go to school?"

"We weren't able to."

"I'm sorry.. this is my fault."

"Don't say sorry, It's my decision not to attend because I still wanna have some sleep plus you need to rest. Let's just enjoy the day. Do you want to play? I have here my playstation 4." Chaeyoung asks.

"Sure, I wanna try it. But what game?"

"It's called Overwatch, a team based multiplayer shooting game. I know you'll like it."

 

After eating, Mina and Chaeyoung's laying on the floor playing. The younger girl getting 3 streak wins.

"Aah! What's wrong?!" Mina yelled as Chaeyoung's character shot hers.

Chaeyoung burst out laughing when Mina throws a pillow at her.

"It's okay, you will get use to this game. Wanna go for another round?"

"Sure and I'm not gonna let you win anymore." Mina replies.

They played all morning until they agreed to go to the mall in the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter