chapter 28

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Mina and Chaeyoung are together in the garden inside the Myoui's house.

"Things are getting better now and I am really happy about it Mina unnie." Chaeyoung said while Mina's checking her favorite plant, the mugunghwa.

"I agree with you Chaeng. I hope nothing goes wrong again. I heard from Momo unnie that Dahyun ssi confessed that she likes her, Jihyo unnie's with Jimin, Nayeon unnie went to US to fetch Jeongyeon unnie and Sana unnie and Tzuyu's so happy. They're going stronger.."

"Wait, what? Dubu confessed?! I knew it! Those two have something special.. they just didn't know it before." Chaeyoung answered.

Mina stood up and looked up the sky. "I kind of saw that in them too. The stars are so beautiful.. let's go up on our balcony. I wanna see a wider view of the sky."

"Okay, sure." Chaeyoung responded.

The two are still exclusively dating, Mina's not giving the younger girl any answer yet, they reached the balcony.

Mina walked towards the balcony railing and placed her hands. "Wow, they are so beautiful." She said in amazement.

"They really are, just like you." She heard Chaeyoung said.

Mina tilted her head down when she felt Chaeyoung's arms wrapped around her waist. The short girl rested her head on Mina's back.

"I love being this close to you. I hope you can hear my heart screaming because you're here with me."

"Thank you for feeling this way, Chaeng. You make me feel so happy whenever you are around. I really appreciate all the effort and love. We're dating for almost 6mos now and you've been very vocal about your feelings for me." Mina told her.

"All the efforts that I put in is okay, what matters to me the most is I'm able to express what I feel for you. You are more important to me than my effort and I'll continue showing you how much I love you Mina unnie until you say yes."

Chaeyoung felt Mina's hands on top of hers. She felt so nervous when the japanese girl removed her arms from her waist.

The older girl spun around and faced her. "Thank you for saving me, thank you for loving me, thank you for always being by my side.. thank you for everything. You've done all the things that I dreamt of experiencing and feeling, now I can't imagine my everyday without you. I reached the point where I'm imagining you standing beside me, sitting right next to me. I didn't expect that this would happen after Tzuyu.. no, that wasn't right I feel so much more than that right now because Chaeng, I'm already in love with you."

Chaeyoung's world stopped the only things that she's aware of moving is her, Mina and the beating of their hearts.

"Can you please repeat what you just said?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I said I love you.."

"I can't explain what I'm feeling right now unnie.. can you slap me? I need to wake up now because this is just so damn perfect to happen in reality."

"You're not dreaming, Chaeyoung. I really said that I love you." Mina replied.

"Oh my gosh, then I love you too unnie, words can't express how much I'm happy right now. This is the most priceless thing to happen to me.. I will not stop telling you how much I love you, I'll take care of you every second. I love you, I love you and nothing will ever change that."

Chaeyoung leaned in and Mina closed her eyes. The older girl felt Chaeyoung lips on hers and she kissed back. After the kiss, they made a little distance between them and Chaeyoung touches Mina's right cheek.

Mina smiled at her and she also did.

"Let's look at the stars again!" Chaeyoung said.

Mina and her girlfriend continued looking at the sky with Chaeyoung back hugging her.

 

 

After a few years, everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter