chapter 19

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where's Sana again?? Do you know what she's been up to these past 2 weeks?" Jeongyeon asks while looking at her friends.

"I don't know.." Momo answers.

The three looks at Mina, knowing that she's the closest to Sana. "I haven't talk to her that much and she didn't say anything." she lied.

"But I saw her once with that girl Tzuyu." Momo added.

"That's weird..why was she with her?" Nayeon chimed in.

Sana arrives late in their meeting. "I'm sorry, something came up. Did I miss anything?"

"Why were you with Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon suddenly ask and stares at her.

Sana shows her unreadable expression again. "With who? Tzuyu? I wasn't with her. Maybe you're pertaining to the other day, I accidentally dropped the envelopes that I was holding and she helped me."

"You sure, Sana ssi?" the short haired girl asks again and Sana nods.

Their group talked about their schedules and the arrival of Jeongyeon's father.

"It'll be in a week or two. Can she not come? I don't wanna act that I'm okay with her just to let my father see that I've changed."

"Please bear with her baby.. you're just gonna go with what your father's want for a day." Nayeon said and kisses her on her cheek.

Sana with her friends are walking down the hallway to the gym when they see Tzuyu and Chaeyoung with Dahyun and Jihyo.

Momo trips Dahyun. Jihyo was able to hold her on her waist and they look at the japanese girl. Momo smiles at them.

"What's your problem? Why did you do that?" Dahyun said.

"I was thinking that you would look stupid if I do that." Momo responds.

"You.." Dahyun was cut off when Jihyo speaks.

"We don't want any misunderstanding here. Can you apologize to her?"

"No." I don't want to." Momo looks straight into her eyes.

Jihyo narrowed her eyes at her.

Jeongyeon sees Tzuyu looking at Sana. "What do you want with Sana? Do you need something?"

The girl didn't say anything. Mina caught Chaeyoung staring at her and she looks away.

"Let's go guys.." Jihyo said and her friends followed with Tzuyu still glancing at her girlfriend.

Jeongyeon is about to continue walking when she caught Sana glances at Tzuyu too.

"Something's up." and the leader of the group walks, her friends followed.

 

At around 04:00pm after class, Mina went to her locker and opens it. She was surprise to see the same red rose that Chaeyoung gave her. She picks up the short note on it.

"Mina unnie, I'm really sorry. Can you please talk to me? I'll explain everything. - Chaeyoung."

The japanese girl places back the rose and locks her locker.

In the next 2 days, Mina keeps receiving rose from Chaeyoung but she ignores each of it. Hours have passed, she's sitting on the wooden bench outside their house. The girl is now holding the 8th rose from the dwarf.

"Why do I miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter