chapter 24

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 days after what happened, we finally admitted my Mom. She and I cried so much.. we're not used to being separated from each other.

I hugged and kissed her on the forehead. Tzuyu was with me when she was taken away and she said one thing after that.

 

"Let's live together in our house.. you're not safe alone."  Tzuyu said with a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Together? Duh.. your Mom's in there." I playfully pinched her nose and let go.

"Okay.. you're right but we can stay in one room. Oh that's right.. Let's stay in one room! My Mom's not gonna go against this idea because you're my future wife and that's what married couples do."

I laughed.

"Please..." she said and made a puppy-dog eyes at me.

Oh crap she knows one of my weaknesses.

"Okay, I give up. Let's do it.. BUT talk to your Mom first." I told her.

The next day, Tzuyu asked permission from her Mom. She told her everything that has happened including Jeongyeon's doings so obviously she agreed.

Tzuyu and I are in the stairs to her room when suddenly she carried me bridal style. She opened the door and kissed me when were inside.

"I love you my princess.."

"I love you too." I flashed a smile.

Tzuyu put me down on the bed and we both lay on it.

"Thank you.. Tzuyu. I'm really thankful to you." I turned my head to the right to face her and smiled.

"You're always welcome. I'm going to protect you forever."

My Dad owns the land where our house is built. There's no more expensive nor important stuff in there so I just locked it. I check the house every day after visiting Mom.

It's almost the 30th, the end of the month. I haven't heard anything from my Dad since I talked to our group. He never answered my call, sent me any message.. I just can't reach him and I'm running out of money.

One day, someone called me and my Dad's number registered.

"Dad! What happened? I was trying to reach you, I called you a couple of times. Are you hiding again?"

Someone answered, I heard a different voice on the other line.

"Hi, Sana.. Is your Dad missing again?"

"Jeongyeon unnie? Why do you have my Dad's phone? Where is he?"

"Aah, he's on a vacation because I told him to. He's safe.. he'll just be away for months or maybe years."

"Why you.. I'm going to.. Hey!"

The call dropped.

I told Tzuyu what happened.

"Don't worry.. Mom and I will help you. It's okay.. everything's going to be alright stop crying. My heart hurts seeing you like this."

I slept on her lap.

"Damn you, Jeongyeon unnie." she said.

 

The school bell rang and I quickly put my stuff inside my bag.. 

"My angel?" she called.

"Yes?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing my princess.. One second, okay? I'll just talk to Chaeng."

She nod. I walked towards Chaeyoung who's standing in front of the door with Mina unnie.

"Chaeng? Uhmm. Can you and Mina unnie be with Sana for a while? I'm going to go somewhere."

"It's fine but where are you going?"

"To Jeongyeon unnie."

"You're going alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter