chapter 7

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu's doing her best to listen to their professor discussing about science but her eyes are stopping her from doing it. She wants to sleep as she didn't have a good one last night.

 

"Tzuyu ssi?" Her professor called.

Tzuyu just stare at her professor and said nothing. 

"Are you listening? You don't look good."

"I'm sorry Ms Kang, can I go to the clinic for a few minutes? I don't feel well."

Her teacher nods. She quickly stands up and left the room. Tzuyu is walking down the hallway when suddenly she felt dizzy, she stops and leans on the nearest locker to the left side.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone asks her.

Tzuyu turns her head to the left and sees Mina looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you. I'll go first, I really need to go to the clinic." Tzuyu starts walking again.

"Can you go by yourself? I can accompany you."

"No, thanks. I'm really fine." Tzuyu smiles and bows at her.

"Okay.." Mina smiles back.

 

She turns the doorknob to the clinic and went inside.

"Ouch, unnie! Can you please treat my wound gently?"

"Okay.. sorry." Someone said and laughs.

Tzuyu heard the voices from the last bed in the clinic. There's 3 beds. The nurse is sitting on the chair across the third bed.

"Hi, do you need something? What do you feel?" The nurse asks.

Tzuyu walks in front of her and sits on the chair.

"Maybe a medicine to cure a headache? I feel weak." Tzuyu told her.

The nurse places her hand on Tzuyu's forehead. "You have a fever that's why you feel weak. I'll give you this medicine, drink thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter