chapter 15

I Call Her Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana is at the hospital with her mom. Her mom has a high fever, her body's shaking and she doesn't know what to do. The japanese girl is facing a lot of problems in the past few days because of her mom, tzuyu and her dad who's missing again and these are the cause of the sudden loss of her weight. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying.

She notice that her phone is off, she turns it on and in a few mins. it vibrated. Tzuyu's calling but the girl didn't answer it.

In the next 2 days, Sana did not attend school. Tzuyu always goes to her house and to their place hoping that she's back. The younger girl is sitting on the doorsteps again checking for any sign of Sana in each direction.

He shifted her gaze to the left side when she sees a black porsche car.

"Sana.." she said.

Sana's car stops in front of their house and got out. Her eyes widens when she notice Tzuyu.

Tzuyu stands and walks towards her quickly. She hugs the other girl, Tzuyu's arms wrap around her tightly.

"Where have you been? I was looking for you in the school, in our place, in the park and here. What happened?" Tzuyu said in between tears.

Sana slowly wraps her arms around her.

"Something happened with my mom." she answers.

Tzuyu remembers everything that Mina told her. "Is she okay? Sana chan, Mina unnie told me everything and I want to help you."

Sana releases herself from her hug. "What did she tell you?"

"Everything, everything that has happened to you in the last 3 years."

"Let's just talk next time. I have to get some stuff for my mom. She's waiting for me." Sana faces her house and walks towards it, she felt Tzuyu's hand holding her right arm.

"I'm not gonna let you run away this time. I love you, I love you Sana chan. Nothing changed. I wanna be by your side through your hardship, I want us to be together and face everything. Please give me the chance to take care of you, to love you."

"Thank you, Tzuyu. But I don't want to make this hard for you. I always hurt you and that makes me unworthy of your love."

"It doesn't matter! I would still love you and choose you. You're worth all the pain that I had."

Sana looks at her and Tzuyu sees her crying.

"I love you Minatozaki Sana and you cannot escape from me anymore because I will follow you to the ends of the world." Tzuyu says. Her eyes sincere and Sana felt it.

"You don't know how much I'm stopping myself from falling for you because I'm scared but Tzuyu ssi, I have fallen for you. Like I said before, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter