Chapter 4

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB drove his car back to their base. He kept on thinking about the handerchief and the little girl named Jisoo. He was conflicted if he would still continue to court the doctor or would he choose to still look for the "little girl". Finally he arrived at their base and he went straight to their room.

  Youngjae: Captain! (Saluted his team mate)   JB didn't noticed him as he continued to walk on.   Youngjae: CAPTAIN! (Youngjae then shouted to get noticed) JB: oh! Hey! Youngjae: You seemed to be thinking deeply captain. Are you ok? JB: Yes! Carry on.   With that Youngjae left him on the room. JB took his most precious treasure. He's asking himself on what to do. Should he gave up now looking for Jisoo? Its already been 2 decades since he looked for her. Probably she's already been married he thought. Then the image of Jihyo came to his mind. He can't help but to smile thinking about her.   Youngjae is just watching his captain holding on to the handkerchief. He heard the story about it before but he thought his captain already gave up. He used to look at him with gloom while holding it, but now he looked inspired.   ... Meanwhile, Nayeon and Jungyeon went to have breakfast before going home because Nayeon keeps nagging Jungyeon about how hungry she is. While eating...   Nayeon: Thank you for bringing me here and driving me. Its my treat! Jungyeon: That's ok. You don't have to treat me. That's what friends do Nayeon: Yeah.... friends... ( Nayeon uttered almost inaudible)

Jungyeon: What?

Nayeon: Nothing (Nayeon changed the subject into something that will interest Jungyeon but will definitely hurt her) So do you think Jihyo's alright? I heard she has a migraine earlier... Jungyeon: I think she'll be fine. I'll go to her home later to check. Nayeon: Would you go to my home too if it were me? Jungyeon: Why'd you ask? Nayeon: Just answer! Jungyeon: Off course I will too.   With that, Nayeon flashed a bright smile.   Jungyeon: What's wrong with you? You're acting weird! Nayeon: BAKA! Jungyeon: Excuse me?! Nayeon: That's japanese for stupid! Momo thought me that. Jungyeon: pfftt! Then you should have accepted his offer to drive you. Nayeon: You really are BAKA you dummy! Jungyeon: that's how you thank me?!   Nayeon just crossed her arms and pouted like a kid. Jungyeon is very smart but he's really thickheaded when it comes to Nayeon's attempts to show her feelings for him.   Jungyeon: I really can't understand you girls.  (Nayeon just rolled her eyes) Jungyeon: Come on! Let's go. I'll buy you ice cream. (Nayeon's attention is now on Jungyeon) Jungyeon: I'll not say it twice. Nayeon: OK! (Nayeon still can't resist ice cream especially if its from Jungyeon) Jungyeon: I know that never fails to brighten your mood.   Nayeon just smiled and held on to Jungyeon's arms. She knows it may take a while for him to notice her feelings but she won't give up.   ... At the hospital...   Jackson: Dr Dahyun, my arm hurts... Dahyun: That's odd, it should've have healed by now. Jackson: Will I get to stay here more?

 

Dahyun raised her brows. Suspicions on her fa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter