Chapter 11

I Finally Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day before their trip, Momo brought Mina to the hospital garden. She was sitting on the wheel chair while Momo was pushing her.

Momo: Mina, I have something to tell you...
Mina: What is it?
Momo: I'll be on a trip tomorrow...
Mina: Really? So you won't be here tomorrow?
Mom: It'll last for a month...
Mina: ohh (she was saddened by the news)
Momo bended his knees to to face Mina.
Momo: I'll back. (He cupped both of Mina's cheeks while looking directly in her eyes) Listen, I want you to follow all my instructions until I get back. This way, you'll heal and recover faster. Okay?
Mina: Okay. I'll wait for you.
Momo leaned in closer and kissed Mina's forehead. To his surprise, Mina wrapped her arms around Momo's neck and pull him for a kiss on his lips. Momo returned back the kiss and pulled Mina to a tight embrace.

.......
The day of their departure has arrived. Everything has been set for their journey. They were dropped of to a private airport and from there, their journey began.

The medical site on where they volunteer looked like a typical camp site. Its really different from where they were accustomed too. Jihyo, Nayeon, and Dahyun share a tent. (Yes, Dahyun is there too because she's training under Jihyo so she insisted on coming). While Momo and Jungyeon share the other tent. The other nurses and staffs were scattered around sharing the other tents too. They immediately prepared all the stuffs needed. Once settled in, the volunteer work began.

Lots of people came in to have their check ups. Old people, children, the sick ones, all came to be attended too. It was very crowded but they managed to make things done orderly. The town folks were very grateful to them. 

Jihyo along with Dahyun did minor operations. Nayeon attended to the needs of the sick children. Jungyeon handled the elderly, while Momo is in charge of the general needs of the people.

After a long day of working hard, they gathered on the campsite to relax. They had barbeque and some drinks. Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter